Classify Mortimer correctly?

Mortimer

Gold Member
I was so often classified as "gorid, alpinid, indobrachid". But I think Im EastMed/Pontid and Dinarid maybe with slight alpinisation. Do you agree or disagree? For people who have no idea, look up here the various types.

Human Phenotypes

IMG_2789.JPG
IMG_2790.JPG
IMG_2791.JPG
IMG_2792.JPG

Most Americans arnt going to concern themselves with those classifications, I think for the most part its just not our thing. We all came from somewhere but now we are Americans. This might be the wrong site to be asking for advice on these questions. You will mostly get jokes and people making light of it all.
Just eat more vegetables and meat, cut back on the carbs a bit, hit the gym 5 times a week and come back when we can classify you as a bad ass.

Most Americans arnt going to concern themselves with those classifications, I think for the most part its just not our thing. We all came from somewhere but now we are Americans. This might be the wrong site to be asking for advice on these questions. You will mostly get jokes and people making light of it all.
Just eat more vegetables and meat, cut back on the carbs a bit, hit the gym 5 times a week and come back when we can classify you as a bad ass.

Murica is the land of the free, the land of opportunity, many americans fled persecution from europe and other parts of the world. The feudals, the catholic church persecuted the ancestors of americans, they went to america and became free. It turns out the american way is the superior way. God Bless America

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame
With conquering limbs astride from land to land
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

„Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!“ cries she
With silent lips. „Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.“

Crazy as an outhouse rat.
„Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!“ cries she
With silent lips. „Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.“
Quoting that as though it applies, fer shure.

I was so often classified as "gorid, alpinid, indobrachid". But I think Im EastMed/Pontid and Dinarid maybe with slight alpinisation. Do you agree or disagree? For people who have no idea, look up here the various types.

Human Phenotypes

View attachment 298404 View attachment 298405 View attachment 298406 View attachment 298407

Your desire to talk about yourself is a good sign of a potentially good self image.

Your dress indicates some care with your presentation, also good.

Do you have many friends in Real Life?

Human Phenotypes

View attachment 298404 View attachment 298405 View attachment 298406 View attachment 298407

Your desire to talk about yourself is a good sign of a potentially good self image.

I have Christian friends

Human Phenotypes

I have Christian friends

Good. Glad to hear it. ONline discussion is not a substitute for real life. I hope you see them regularly.

Human Phenotypes

I have Christian friends

Good. Glad to hear it. ONline discussion is not a substitute for real life. I hope you see them regularly.
I don't see them regularly only occasionally I don't why maybe because I'm not austrian that I'm not really one of them maybe I'm wrong though there is no evidence for my suspicious

Human Phenotypes

I have Christian friends

I don't see them regularly only occasionally I don't why maybe because I'm not austrian that I'm not really one of them maybe I'm wrong though there is no evidence for my suspicious

Most people do not see their friends regularly. It is a problem of modern life. I think we should all fight against that.

I just recently got a new co-worker who has a bar in her basement and her friends come over ever other week to play cards and have a few.

Keep looking for additional friends with more time to hang out.

I was thinking of joining facebook so that I could put out group invites every time I go to a movie.

I don't know if anything like that is applicable to you.

Forum List

Back