General question for the entire Moderating Staff and it comes with a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
General question for the entire Moderating Staff and it comes with a suggestion.

The GENERAL QUESTION is why should any thread be moved to the conspiracy thread merely because it alleges (among other things) that some organized criminality took place? If the organized criminality happens to have been political, why can’t a member put it in politics especially when it is supported by links and related materials?

We all know that the conspiracy thread is basically a dumping ground. It’s right there with garbage like the rubber room. Therefore, the unilateral determination by any one mod to move such an OP from politics to CT is a form of censorship, which ought to require more than just one mod’s arguably biased determination.

SUGGESTION:

There needs to be a very clear and precise definition of what constitutes a “conspiracy” to warrant moving a thread from politics (for example) to the Conspiracy thread. Ironically, that definition needs to be non-political.

• Banned
That's because nobody reads your conspiracy theories when they're in the right forum. lol
It’s not anything I posted that’s under discussion, Dumbly. In fact, the threads I have in mind (which lead to the question) were from another member. It’s a general question.

See what happens when you assume, Dumbly? You confirm that you’re an ass. 👍

I think you meant Forum. Not "thread"

The 1st time you complained about something that bothers you. Nah.

Easy:

382288432-1997_conspiracy_theory_1.jpg

The Mod's choices?
Hmmm...I guess it's an intangible. I'd call it the whack-a-doodle factor. If the WADF is too high..off to either the Rubber Room or Conspiracy Theories.
The mods might not be able to define it..but they know it when they see it~

1691783415782.gif

Last edited:
I think you meant Forum. Not "thread"
Yes.
The 1st time you complained about something that bothers you. Nah.
Did I say this is the first time I’ve ever complained? I don’t think so. And, I know your pretty dumb, but in your petty mind do folks often often complain about things that don’t “bother” them?

You’re pretty damn stupid.

Yes.

Did I say this is the first time I’ve ever complained? I don’t think so. And, I know your pretty dumb, but in your petty mind do folks often often complain about things that don’t “bother” them?

You’re pretty damn stupid.
And you're so dumb as to ask moderators for their input. That really wasn't your intention all along, either. Whining was. Nothing but.

And you're so dumb as to ask moderators for their input. That really wasn't your intention all along, either. Whining was. Nothing but.
Wrong. As you usually are.

What I’m seeking is to have the Mods and maybe the Admin confer. And maybe actually address a concern from a member.

I know that concept is alien to a hack like you.

Wrong. As you usually are.

What I’m seeking is to have the Mods and maybe the Admin confer. And maybe actually address a concern from a member.

I know that concept is alien to a hack like you.
Try PM the mods route then. It's what they ask, but oh no, you have to make a spectacle of it.

Piss ant crybaby.

The GENERAL QUESTION is why should any thread be moved to the conspiracy thread merely because it alleges (among other things) that some organized criminality took place? If the organized criminality happens to have been political, why can’t a member put it in politics especially when it is supported by links and related materials?

We all know that the conspiracy thread is basically a dumping ground. It’s right there with garbage like the rubber room. Therefore, the unilateral determination by any one mod to move such an OP from politics to CT is a form of censorship, which ought to require more than just one mod’s arguably biased determination.

SUGGESTION:

There needs to be a very clear and precise definition of what constitutes a “conspiracy” to warrant moving a thread from politics (for example) to the Conspiracy thread. Ironically, that definition needs to be non-political.
Mostly because gotta get the damning fact revelations off the front page
Mostly liberals censoring mostly conservatives and anal retentively micro managing thread locations is censorship and not moderation

Last edited:

SUGGESTION:

Maybe you could provide us some examples?

Mostly because gotta get the damning fact revelations off the front oage
Mostly liberals censoring mostly conservatives and anal retentively micro managing thread locations is censorship and not moderation
Dang..and here I thought that my visit was being lovingly curated~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back