Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’

if it was just one person saying this kind of shit, you would have a point, but that isnt the case. Every day you lefties create new rules about gender
Everyday you communicate with anthropologists and archeologists?
That's fascinating.
What do you do for a living to have such daily contact?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even Hitler got it right once in awhile.
Ah, yes another Hitlerjugend is back on this gossipboard.
Several months ago we had a couple of them with their Heil Hitler silliness.
Now, we have a new recruit? Does he dress up in his little black uniform and knee-high leather boots.....and march around the neighborhood.
More Hitler-love? Our Jewish and Roma posters must be thrilled.

1658405194954.png

Great. Glad you understand that first part, short bus. Now, men and women born with 46, XX or 46, XY chromosomes can be born with both male and female genitalia. My point is that women can have testes, and men can have ovaries. That isn't evil, it's just a quark of nature. Like some people being born blind. Well some people are born with all male or female genitalia but their brain chemistry is that of the opposite sex. That also isn't evil, it's also just part of nature. Why would you clowns, having understood that, continue to berate, harass and deny that people born like this? You wouldn't treat a person born blind with such hatred and disrespect.
yes all you said is so, so what? That's not the narrative of the OP. But hey, have fun playing with your new found testies.

That's fascinating.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
In order for a roast to be effective, it first has to make sense. What the fuck are you talking about and what made you think that was a good retort to my post? You suck at life bro.

What percentage of people are born with this particular physical anomaly?
he doesn't want to actually play the question answer game. He merely wants to doddle around on a message board all day. He's yet to answer that question, which I asked many posts ago. Crickets. I conclude, he isn't in this for the normal banter, he's special, and I'm thinking he's one of em.... Just saying.

Do I need to link to you again the studies that show people who identify as trans have brains that look like the sex of their chosen gender rather than the one assigned to them at birth? They think differently because their brains are different, you moron.
did you really just write this nonsense? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha dude, off the table and again off the range.

roaming.gif

Ah true, the white people with actual privilege try to say the broke coal miner has it.........great point!!!!!!!!
Cast Caste Onto Pitchforks

The Preppies are driven by contradictory impulses, which leads to, for example, oil replacing coal and petrochemicals replacing forest products. They think they have evolved into a separate and superior race because of Daddy's Money, yet they hate everything Daddy stands for.

That's fascinating.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, yes another Hitlerjugend is back on this gossipboard.
Several months ago we had a couple of them with their Heil Hitler silliness.
Now, we have a new recruit? Does he dress up in his little black uniform and knee-high leather boots.....and march around the neighborhood.
More Hitler-love? Our Jewish and Roma posters must be thrilled.

View attachment 672730

I love the Jews, God bless Israel.

But Hitler did have the right idea about leftist faggots and commies. They're inhuman scum.

Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’
CHRISTIAN SCHNEIDER - SENIOR COLLEGE FIX REPORTER
JULY 18, 2022

Argue scientists cannot know how an ancient individual identified themselves

As soon as ancient human remains are excavated, archaeologists begin the work of determining a number of traits about the individual, including age, race and gender.

But a new school of thought within archaeology is pushing scientists to think twice about assigning gender to ancient human remains.

"Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix" Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix

Yeap, that's right folks. I mean the left have truly screwed us all up. Can you believe what they've done to us?
Cuz SCIENCE!!!
It is true that anthropologists can’t determine mental illness.

he doesn't want to actually play the question answer game. He merely wants to doddle around on a message board all day. He's yet to answer that question, which I asked many posts ago. Crickets. I conclude, he isn't in this for the normal banter, he's special, and I'm thinking he's one of em.... Just saying.
Theowl32 , still crickets

Great. Glad you understand that first part, short bus. Now, men and women born with 46, XX or 46, XY chromosomes can be born with both male and female genitalia. My point is that women can have testes, and men can have ovaries. That isn't evil, it's just a quark of nature. Like some people being born blind. Well some people are born with all male or female genitalia but their brain chemistry is that of the opposite sex. That also isn't evil, it's also just part of nature. Why would you clowns, having understood that, continue to berate, harass and deny that people born like this? You wouldn't treat a person born blind with such hatred and disrespect.

Dont need the biology lesson. Always KNEW that sexual assignment at birth was iffy. But due to statistics and EVIDENCE AND SCIENCE -- most everyone could live that and wish those folks the best.

Largely because that occurs in about 1 in 2000 births. And if you EXCLUDE the "ambiguities" that are SIMPLE surgical corrections -- the remainder is about 1 in 100,000 births.

Nothing like waking up ONE morning and deciding to change genders. Or getting indoctrinated from middle school to beyond in public schools about how that is a choice.

Just like those with anorexia, they need psychiatric treatment. As I said before, why have a psychiatric diagnosis at all if they are completely normal.

All gender disorder ICD-9/10 codes(diagnosis codes) are listed under the category of mental health. Each of these diagnosis’ are listed as a “disorder”. Not surprisingly, there is not an ICD-9/10code that says “normal”.
Diagnosis are made by doctors, not twats who wished the medical profession conformed to their hilarious feelings.
What percentage of people are born with this particular physical anomaly?
What percentage of the world is born blind? Are you any less of an assbag for being a piece of shit to them because they're few in number or is that just when sad cucks like you find the balls to try and bully people?

Diagnosis are made by doctors, not twats who wished the medical profession conformed to their hilarious feelings.

What percentage of the world is born blind? Are you any less of an assbag for being a piece of shit to them because they're few in number or is that just when sad cucks like you find the balls to try and bully people?
Oh yes. Another gender dysphoria denier.

When it comes to anything science, you can just shut the fuck up. Nobody listens to your bitch ass.

Dont need the biology lesson. Always KNEW that sexual assignment at birth was iffy. But due to statistics and EVIDENCE AND SCIENCE -- most everyone could live that and wish those folks the best.

Largely because that occurs in about 1 in 2000 births. And if you EXCLUDE the "ambiguities" that are SIMPLE surgical corrections -- the remainder is about 1 in 100,000 births.

Nothing like waking up ONE morning and deciding to change genders. Or getting indoctrinated from middle school to beyond in public schools about how that is a choice.

Are these real people you're describing our strawmen?

Forum List

Back