Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’

Right, you have a disorder but we aren’t going to try to fix that, just to help you accept the fact that you must live with this problem. This was relabeled from disorder to dysphoria to avoid the obvious. PC run wild, even in the medical community.
Or maybe they just know something you don't.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I feel very confident in saying that someone who is deeply confused about the clear biological distinction between men and women almost certainly does not know anything useful on the subject that I do not.
I'm very confident that professionals in the medical field know more about it than some assclown on the internet. Also, what the fuck does your opinion matter? Are you treating Trans patients? Are you in a position to influence policy? You adorable clowns live in these marvelous fantasy worlds were you think your opinions actually matter. 😄

I'm very confident that professionals in the medical field know more about it than some assclown on the internet.

When an “expert” presumes to tell me some bullshit that I can directly observe to be false, then any sane person should know better than to trust anything from that “expert”.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” — George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

See also: Argument from authority

Last edited:
When an “expert” presumes to tell me some bullshit that I can directly observe to be false, then
Again who gives a shit how you feel about the experts? Who's bringing their trans children to you for treatment? Go back to unclogging toilets or whatever it is you're actually trained for. 😄

Who's bringing their trans children to you for treatment?

A “trans child” is like a “vegetarian cat”. Any sane person know that it is not the cat that is making that call, and that the one making that call is not acting in the cat's best interests.

In the case if a “trans child”, that is prima facie proof of serious abuse of that child by whoever is filling that child's head with this sick shit.

A “trans child” is like a “vegetarian cat”. Any sane person know that it is not the cat that is making that call, and that the one making that call is not acting in the cat's best interests.

In the case if a “trans child”, that is prima facie proof of serious abuse of that child by whoever is filling that child's head with this sick shit.
In this fantasy world do you strap on your firearm and tactical roll into action to save all these at risk youths? 😂

What I'm not confused about is that you're a fucking moron and that health professionals find trying to force people to conform to their biological gender is unethical. 😝
no, you are confused. you took mental illness folks and moved them into a birth disorder. Which, of course, you know isn't so. We call that, Misinformation nationalist you are, Misinformation nationalist you are

In this fantasy world…

You believe that boys can be girls, that men can be women, and you're telling me that •I• am the one living in a “fantasy world”?

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Then show that, Short Bus. Where is your link to a psychiatrist or psychiatric group that treats trans patients this way?
Listen, dumb fuck. I know you think you know what you're talking about, but it confirms your ignorance.

Psychiatrists and psychologists apparently stopped diagnosing and treating gender dysphoria because mentally ill people with that insatiable feeling that they are the wrong sex do not accept treatment and have a high suicide rate.

That FACT does not change the problem.

Until we go back to accepting the FACT that some mentally ill people have an unshakeable feeling that they are the wrong sex, we will never fix the problem.

no, you are confused. you took mental illness folks and moved them into a birth disorder. Which, of course, you know isn't so. We call that, Misinformation nationalist you are, Misinformation nationalist you are
Who calls it that? Who's we? Your redneck support group?

Listen, dumb fuck. I know you think you know what you're talking about, but it confirms your ignorance.

Psychiatrists and psychologists apparently stopped diagnosing and treating gender dysphoria because mentally ill people with that insatiable feeling that they are the wrong sex do not accept treatment and have a high suicide rate.

That FACT does not change the problem.

Until we go back to accepting the FACT that some mentally ill people have an unshakeable feeling that they are the wrong sex, we will never fix the problem.
It's a fact the medical community thinks you're a fucking moron. 😂

Forum List

Back