Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’

😄

I love science. You should of read your own link, not only does it not say that trans people are mentally ill, it says this:

Our study demonstrates that, although there are sex/gender differences in the brain, human brains do not belong to one of two distinct categories: male brain/female brain.

Can someone born with XY chromosomes, a penis, and testicles, who has a “female brain”, undergo pregnancy and childbirth?

Can someone born with XY chromosomes, a penis, and testicles, who has a “female brain”, undergo pregnancy and childbirth?
No, but there are plenty of women born with vaginas that also can't give birth. What does that matter?

Last edited:
Ah, yes. The attempt to separate gender from sex.

So, just to get this confused bunch of bullshit clear, when addressing a person who clearly has a dick and no boobs, I refer to them as male, but they may or may not be a "he" correct?

How is this confused shit supposed to work. Educate us.
I bet you have Moobs! ( Man Boobs )

So how should I address your Princess?

Now before you go insane let me be clear I even have issues ( yes many ) with this Gender Bender nonsense but I just can not mustard much to give a damn any longer…

No, but there are plenty of women born with vaginas that also can't give birth. What does that matter?

A female human body is designed for pregnancy and childbirth. Some have defects that prevent them from being able to fulfill this function, but that does not undermine the fact that this is a defining function of a female body, that distinguishes it from a male body.

A male body cannot fulfill this function; not due to any defect, but because it's not designed for it.

Male and female are defined by hard, objective, provable, biological differences; and not by any mental delusions.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back