Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’

:cuckoo:

Biological gender is reality. One ultimately has no choice but to “conform” to reality.

The insane delusions of those who are mentally fucked-up will never become reality, and trying to conform to them will never end well.
What you call insane delusion, medical professionals have mapped as differences in brain chemistry that match their chosen gender, rather than their chromosomal gender. It's okay to admit science frightens you. 😄

What you call insane delusion, medical professionals have mapped as differences in brain chemistry that match their chosen gender, rather than their chromosomal gender. It's okay to admit science frightens you. 😄
I already asked, prove it!!!

Oh, lord

You're more stupid than I thought.

All mental illness. ALL OF IT!!! Is brain chemestry imbalance.

You clearly are not qualified to have this discussion.

Oh, lord

You're more stupid than I thought.

All mental illness. ALL OF IT!!! Is brain chemestry imbalance.

You clearly are not qualified to have this discussion.
Not simply imbalance. People who are depressed might have chemical imbalances but that is a variance in both and female brains. This is simply finding a female looking brain where we expect to find a male looking one and vice versa.
If you weren't such a brain dead dumb fuck you would realize that doctors are saying the EXACT same thing we are saying.
:auiqs.jpg:
Where are these Doctors who agree with you?

Not simply imbalance. People who are depressed might have chemical imbalances but that is a variance in both and female brains. This is simply finding a female looking brain where we expect to find a male looking one and vice versa.

Where are these Doctors who agree with you?
You have just stated a "distinction" without a difference.

Both male and female can I have depression. Both male and female can have a disorder where they feel like they are in the wrong body.

And there is no distinction between a female brain and a male brain, other than chemical make-up brought on by hormones associated with sex. PERIOD.

instead of being a complete dumbfuck fighting a losing battle, defending a position that is absolutely indefensible, why don't you just be reasonable and except that people who think they are the wrong sex have a mental disorder?

Why is it so fucking hard?

Why are you and many millions of others in denial about what is real?

If you want to live in denial, that's fine. But you were not going to force us to live in it, and you can go fuck yourself if you continue on this path.

You have just stated a "distinction" without a difference.

Both male and female can I have depression. Both male and female can have a disorder where they feel like they are in the wrong body.

And there is no distinction between a female brain and a male brain, other than chemical make-up brought on by hormones associated with sex. PERIOD.

instead of being a complete dumbfuck fighting a losing battle, defending a position that is absolutely indefensible, why don't you just be reasonable and except that people who think they are the wrong sex have a mental disorder?

Why is it so fucking hard?

Why are you and many millions of others in denial about what is real?

If you want to live in denial, that's fine. But you were not going to force us to live in it, and you can go fuck yourself if you continue on this path.
😄

I love science. You should of read your own link, not only does it not say that trans people are mentally ill, it says this:

Our study demonstrates that, although there are sex/gender differences in the brain, human brains do not belong to one of two distinct categories: male brain/female brain.

😄

I love science. You should of read your own link, not only does it not say that trans people are mentally ill, it says this:

Our study demonstrates that, although there are sex/gender differences in the brain, human brains do not belong to one of two distinct categories: male brain/female brain.
What the fuck is that supposed to prove?

Do you know what you just read?

Yes.

THERE IS NO "MALE" OR "FEMALE" BRAIN. And that has NOTHING to do with gender dysphoria, which is a completely different issue.

So, stop with your conflated bullshit.

You are a goddamn clue-fuck.
You're link actually seems to be about a study confirming the validity of gender fluidity. So while there are some distinct male and female differences there's also a lot of ambiguity. 😄

My God you're a moron. Thanks for that link. It's actually fairly interesting.

Forum List

Back