Gee Where are all those protests that were supposed to happen country wide??

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear anything about protests across the country?? I never saw a one. How bout you??

Seems they pulled 25,000 National Guard troops to DC for nothing. Paranoid much??

Leave it to our imbecilic Govt.
The troops were more for being symbolic of things to come, IMO.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear anything about protests across the country?? I never saw a one. How bout you??

Seems they pulled 25,000 National Guard troops to DC for nothing. Paranoid much??

The press reported that there were some....but they have no pictures of them.

martybegan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Losing their jobs and in many cases their freedom kinda taught the MAGArats that Insurrection is neither easy nor welcome.
Typical prog viewpoint, our violence is speech, your speech is violence. The attempt to label everyone who attended the rally, even those who didn't enter the Capitol as insurrectionists is ongoing.

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Reaction score

More like boycotting the inauguration...

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score

Nothing happens if people are ready for it.

That's why the Romans said, "If you want peace, prepare for war." If not precisely in those words.

The Battle of Capitol Hill happened because nobody at all expected it. Anything else that goes on in this incipient civil war will also happen only when not expected. Nobody at all expected the Germans to march into Belgium Aug. 4, 1914, but it started World War I.

Staidhup

Gold Member
Reaction score
F

Fabrication, it’s what the Dimbo’s do best. They will respond with “see our show if force quelled further uprisings”. Got to love it let the show begin!

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score

4 years ago today there were PLENTY of riots/INSURRECTIONS.

Leftists are the most hypocritical vermin on the planet

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden/Harris....takes the oath to uphold the Constitution.....

Immediately issues EO's to tax firearms and create a registration

Calls Amazon and congratulates them on killing parler and increases protections for Twitter and facebook against lawsuits

Democrats approve - citing the 2nd is UnConstitutional and outdated and that Free speech is over rated

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score

And not one of those insider Guardsman or Secret Service officers attacked Biden. Fancy that! The usurper/coward-in-chief put up all of those fences spent all that money and hired $1.6M in private security----FOR NOTHING. Illegitimate administrations fear their constituents and the military. Over the next two years it is going to be "Where's Hidin' Biden?" instead of Where's Waldo.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List