Gee Where are all those protests that were supposed to happen country wide??

Anyone hear anything about protests across the country?? I never saw a one. How bout you??

Seems they pulled 25,000 National Guard troops to DC for nothing. Paranoid much??

Leave it to our imbecilic Govt.
The show of force scared the idiot Dumplings into submission.
Of course that's what happened, but you're the first person I've heard say so. All the juvenile taunting of Joe's inauguration is an embarrassed attempt to cover their ki-yi-ing retreat.

So how does this work, Marc? When you guys lose you're allowed to have massive protests but when we lose we should be "snuffed out" if we protest? Interesting concept...
Did any protest by lefties of a Republican winning result in anything close to what occurred at our nation's Capitol on January 6th?

OP is BS. I saw middle eastern men cheering and protesting in NJ at the same spot Trump saw them cheering on 9/11. :rolleyes:

Remember when Oregon, Washington, Minnesota, Illinois, New York etc. refused to let National Guard
members patrol their streets when BLM riots where tearing the nation up.

Now we actually have military troops in Washington DC and barbed wire in the streets so Joe Biden can have his unattended inauguration.
The massive hypocrisy of the left and their troll helpers is stunning.
They have no principles. They only know what will serve them and their purposes so that's what they do.
I love the flags on the Mall. It would have been so sad to see the place empty.

Anyone hear anything about protests across the country?? I never saw a one. How bout you??

Seems they pulled 25,000 National Guard troops to DC for nothing. Paranoid much??

Did it even occur to you that line t didn't happen because of all the troops?
But, the Vegetable and the Whore got the most votes EVER! They must be loved by the American voter
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Has it not occurred to you that biden and his supporters are the traitors...

He has taken bribes from China---you don't get much more treasonous than this do you?
Let's say he IS a traitor and has taken bribes, who determines that?

Not a court?

Are we not a nation of laws?

Still, that was a deflection you just gave.

What should be done about the clear traitors that stormed our Capitol?

What indeed

The show of force scared the idiot Dumplings into submission.
Then there’s the much more believable truth. That this “attack” was being planned only in dementia suffering Xiden’s head. None of you idiots can show one shred of proof of any “planned attack”. Just Joe wanting to be like his hero Xi.

So how does this work, Marc? When you guys lose you're allowed to have massive protests but when we lose we should be "snuffed out" if we protest? Interesting concept...
Did any protest by lefties of a Republican winning result in anything close to what occurred at our nation's Capitol on January 6th?

Has it not occurred to you that biden and his supporters are the traitors...

He has taken bribes from China---you don't get much more treasonous than this do you?
Let's say he IS a traitor and has taken bribes, who determines that?

Not a court?

Are we not a nation of laws?

Still, that was a deflection you just gave.

What should be done about the clear traitors that stormed our Capitol?
I determined that based on the FACTS and truth--like others WHO THINK AND WHO THINK FOR THEMSELVES---we don't need group manipulators like yourself trying to spin the truth. Money trail is clear evidence of the bribes---Biden like clinton and Pelosi and many others running bribes through their family members making themselves multi-millionaires at the expense of the country. The Chinese have long been known to buy off western pols both in the US and Europe and Africa and South America. The truth speaks for itself.

What traitors? Blm and antifa? Hun, I support the storming of the capital. So the propaganda of trying to smear and spin shit to make these people who went after our corrupt congress seem evil isn't working on me. Most went to protest our corrupt congress meaning no ill will--------sitting at pelosis desk going through Pelosis and the others paperwork looking for evidence really is nothing more than misdeamor. They were at worse misguided and didn't think through that Pelosi knew for weeks that they were coming and would have more than enough time to hide most of the evidence. They didn't realize that the corrupt globalists would use them 1) to spin that the american people were violent and 2) hoping that they would take out the squad for Pelosi.

As for the ones that actually attacked the cops that is a different story------but I suspect their attackers were mostly blm and antifa thugs..which we know were there in mass.

I determined that based on the FACTS and truth--like others WHO THINK AND WHO THINK FOR THEMSELVES---we don't need group manipulators like yourself trying to spin the truth. Money trail is clear evidence of the bribes---Biden like clinton and Pelosi and many others running bribes through their family members making themselves multi-millionaires at the expense of the country. The Chinese have long been known to buy off western pols both in the US and Europe and Africa and South America. The truth speaks for itself.

What traitors? Blm and antifa? Hun, I support the storming of the capital. So the propaganda of trying to smear and spin shit to make these people who went after our corrupt congress seem evil isn't working on me. Most went to protest our corrupt congress meaning no ill will--------sitting at pelosis desk going through Pelosis and the others paperwork looking for evidence really is nothing more than misdeamor. They were at worse misguided and didn't think through that Pelosi knew for weeks that they were coming and would have more than enough time to hide most of the evidence. They didn't realize that the corrupt globalists would use them 1) to spin that the american people were violent and 2) hoping that they would take out the squad for Pelosi.

As for the ones that actually attacked the cops that is a different story------but I suspect their attackers were mostly blm and antifa thugs..which we know were there in mass.
giphy.gif

The traitors knew not to eff around today.

They were ready, and waiting for them.

They'd have gotten snuffed out on sight.

Glad that didn't happen. So should you OP.
The traitors knew not to eff around today.

They were ready, and waiting for them.

They'd have gotten snuffed out on sight.

Glad that didn't happen. So should you OP.
LOL, Look son, I'm 71 and I've never known a rioter to be afraid of some freak'n weekend warrior.
Geeeze, get over you masculinity.

Quiet in Salem Oregon today ...
Years ago I went to Salem once.
It was closed.
Quiet? Yup, so quiet it was like a tomb. It was a holiday weekend when there was a lot of tourist business. All of it elsewhere.
Are there still people there?

Still shuts down at 6pm on Friday and Saturday night ... except for the bars ... it's a small hick county town ... the tourist go to the coast or the forests, Oregon's natural spender ...

The FBI and SS did a great job neutering the rabid dog that is the common blob supporter.

I have a feeling you are hoping that Biden will create another form of SS.

No that’s what Trump was trying to do with his thug brigade. The ones he sent to the Michigan state house and the ones he sent to the Capital last week.

Remember when he asked the Proud Boys to “Stand back and stand by”? Those are his SS.

He sent them? you got the orders right?

And if you are going to compare things the SA, not the SS is the proper comparison, even if you are wrong in this case.

If you are going to compare things to historical things, try to at least know what the fuck you are talking about.

I think the Proud Boys are very much his SS. They were preparing to torture and murder politicians, and enemies of Der Fuhrer. The SA was more about murdering and terrorizing the civilians.

The press is walking back that whole "take over the congress" trope they were playing out a few days ago.

The SS was never an anti-government org, it WAS the government.

For the love of god if you are going to make historical references at least know your history.

The FBI and SS did a great job neutering the rabid dog that is the common blob supporter.

I have a feeling you are hoping that Biden will create another form of SS.

No that’s what Trump was trying to do with his thug brigade. The ones he sent to the Michigan state house and the ones he sent to the Capital last week.

Remember when he asked the Proud Boys to “Stand back and stand by”? Those are his SS.

He sent them? you got the orders right?

And if you are going to compare things the SA, not the SS is the proper comparison, even if you are wrong in this case.

If you are going to compare things to historical things, try to at least know what the fuck you are talking about.
It's the narrative, always the narrative. The majority of the idiots quoting it don't even have a clue what TRUMP! actually said, they're just reciting what they heard from their favorite hate merchant.

Or what he supposedly said or did from a 3rd hand anonymous source who sent the story on tissue paper to a reporter.

New Topics

Forum List

Back