Gee Where are all those protests that were supposed to happen country wide??

Anyone hear anything about protests across the country?? I never saw a one. How bout you??

Seems they pulled 25,000 National Guard troops to DC for nothing. Paranoid much??

Leave it to our imbecilic Govt.
The press reported that there were some....but they have no pictures of them.

Anyone hear anything about protests across the country?? I never saw a one. How bout you??

Seems they pulled 25,000 National Guard troops to DC for nothing. Paranoid much??

More like boycotting the inauguration...

Nothing happens if people are ready for it.

That's why the Romans said, "If you want peace, prepare for war." If not precisely in those words.

The Battle of Capitol Hill happened because nobody at all expected it. Anything else that goes on in this incipient civil war will also happen only when not expected. Nobody at all expected the Germans to march into Belgium Aug. 4, 1914, but it started World War I.

F

Fabrication, it’s what the Dimbo’s do best. They will respond with “see our show if force quelled further uprisings”. Got to love it let the show begin!

Biden/Harris....takes the oath to uphold the Constitution.....

Immediately issues EO's to tax firearms and create a registration

Calls Amazon and congratulates them on killing parler and increases protections for Twitter and facebook against lawsuits

Democrats approve - citing the 2nd is UnConstitutional and outdated and that Free speech is over rated

And not one of those insider Guardsman or Secret Service officers attacked Biden. Fancy that! The usurper/coward-in-chief put up all of those fences spent all that money and hired $1.6M in private security----FOR NOTHING. Illegitimate administrations fear their constituents and the military. Over the next two years it is going to be "Where's Hidin' Biden?" instead of Where's Waldo.

Forum List

Back