Gee what a shock..........not

Just checked Democrat Castro's TX district-San Antonio. Must have a lot of illegals there who need jobs. Somebody who lives in his district needs to fight for the Amer
Democrats Unveil Plan That Would Hurt US Labor Market | News Ready

demrats going try and stab US workers in the back. Some things never change.
Retarded nonsense from "News Ready"
came straight out of the demrats mouth.

When you realize, regardless of their denials, that the destruction of America is their crown jewel, everything else makes sense.

I've asked many times, but received no answer. Why do you think Democrats want to destroy America? What advantage do you think that would give to the 81 million + people who voted against trump?
There are various groups of Democrats, just like there are various groups of Republicans. So in this case, it depends on which subset of Democrats you're talking about. First, for the sake of accuracy we must narrow it down to the players. Trying to group an entire political party as "one actor" is not accurate, nor will it lead to much other than useless stereotypes that could be right, half-right, or way off (which happens most of the time).

So, Democrats not interested in destroying the country include voters like Joe Blow. Joe works at a factory that still has a union and votes Dem every time because he believes that's the best way to support the unions. He doesn't want to destroy America nor do any of the other hundreds of thousands similar in mindset. They vote what is they think is best for their personal situation, period. Many voters do this as you know from all sides. So, let's move on to a Democrat who works on the hill. That person knows a lot more than Joe Blow, even if Joe is an avid reader they have "insider info" about the inner workings of various subgroups. They're aware about most of their colleagues stances, and they also know which politicians are considered to be financed by wealthy individuals outside the political realm. This subset of Democrats includes politicians but in numbers there are more outside players, which happen to lobby with big money. "Career politicians" have gained a bad rep mostly due to the visual of these types (from both sides) who become extremely wealthy off politics. There are legal ways to make a buck (selling books, charging high fees for fund-raisers/speaking, etc.) or...the easier way using unscrupulous methods.

There is a major effort to enhance governmental control. Nothing new there. The new factor is that the ends are now justifying the means in the minds of these particular Democrats (or at least just more obvious in nature with information being public and easier to access now if you follow the money trail). Btw-The Economic World Forum in January is worth a mention here of those who want full government control over the lives of the peon citizens.

There are so many aspects to this, from erasing history and revising it to sound better, to weeding out smaller businesses so corporate mega corps continue to spiral into total share of market-no competitors allowed, this is happening and a lot more.

If you don't see it coming, I won't be able to convince you so I'll leave it at that.

So only the Democratic career politicians want to destroy America? The tiny percentage of Demorcrats that are career politicians? Is that what you are saying?
Sure. That's what I'm saying. I should have known how far this discussion would go, if you really think that's what I said you are not as smart as I thought you were. I'm still learning about who enjoys debating and who enjoys....well, not sure what exactly. Anyway, thanks for your impressive response and I will be considering your points all evening lol

I'm not sure I made any points yet. I'm just asking questions. Do you think 81 million people who voted against Trump are too stupid to realize the programs their career politicians advocate will destroy America? Is that what you think?
Fair enough.

You are good at grouping large groups together it seems. No, I don't think that 81 million people have the same thoughts in any fashion, so your question isn't rational. I will state, however, that out of 81 million voters more than just a few would be...using your words: too stupid to realize the programs being advocated will destroy-my words: the current American governmental balance of freedoms and security measures.

Let's try to keep this exchange truthful, and defining "destroying America" is almost too ambiguous to define, and avoiding generalizations would also be helpful as far as having a rational discussion from opposing viewpoints.

There is also a portion of Democrat voters who want to be taken care of physically and financially. These are the voters who do little in life to make a better life for themselves, and I am not talking about those facing immense hardships due to the lax attitudes of congressional leaders, nor am I talking about the thousands of small businesses that went under because the loans were not in place in time. Again, narrowing the focus down the specific players for precision is my goal.

Another portion of Democrat voters are elites themselves. Most highly educated, who can tell people in Mozambique how to live from their desks in the US. There are many. Yes, there are many highly educated Republicans who enjoy telling people how to live their lives, but I see it mostly from the left, a lot more. Side note-I have family members who fit the description of being intellectuals and have the idea that they know better than others about how "others" should live. Surely you've compared the diatribes written by leftist writers, that beneath a bit of "the poor people in South Sudan" will continue by categorizing (I hate) in a way that implies they know them fully. They know what they think, feel, and what is best for them. This reminds me of those Americans who want a "Big Daddy Govt" that will take care of everything...regardless of whether you want it or not, whether or not that means knocking out lowly competitors who do not fit into our big government/corporate control agenda on the market....because it's in your best interest. Thanks, but no thanks.

It's going to come down to the traditional argument: Can a nation have equal parts of security and freedom or does a nation have to choose between having one or the other? I'm curious about which one you'd choice...if given a choice and you had to choose only one. My choice, and I really hate boxing myself in here, but considering recent events I am going with protecting personal freedoms. Otherwise, I'll be at the mercy of what the big Daddy government might have in store for me as a peon. I want to continue to make most of my decisions in life, how about you?

I asked what you thought based on what you have posted. If you think that isn't rational, then you need to look up the word.

If you think "destroying America" is too ambiguous to define, why do you and most right wingers use it so often?

If you really want an honest discussion, why do you try to distance yourself from your remark "regardless of their denials, that the destruction of America is their crown jewel"

Red states have a much higher percentage of their people requiring public assistance, so which party do you think has a larger portion of people who want to be taken care of, physically or financially?

By elites, you are really saying "educated" I completely understand how an uneducated person might be jealous of what an educated person is able to provide for themselves, but it's really dumb to demonize education. I don't think too much of rich kids who have everything given to them, and see no need to learn anything for themselves, like that orange fool did, but educated people deserve what they worked for.

Deciding what is best for others is where you right wingers shine. Just ask any poor single mother who needs help feeding their kids. We already know there are more in that situation who are white and from red states. Or a gay or trans person who doesn't want you telling them how to live their own life. How they live their lives is none of your business. Mind your own business.

If you don't care about people in need in Sudan, or anywhere else, that's fine, but you can't claim to be following the moral teachings from the Bible that says we should help the poor.

We can have security and freedom. That's not to say we can have perfect security and that doesn't mean we can have perfect freedom. We, as a county decided that freedom has to stop when it interferes with the freedom of another. If you don't agree with that, then you don't agree with the constitution that has served us quite well for a long time.

We can discuss any or all of these points further if you want (one at the time), or something totally different, but don't think you can spout crazy right wing conspiracy theory talking points without a response from me.

So, it sounds from this post of yours that you should be 100% pro 2nd Amendment and against Joe Biden's tyrannical gun control BS.

Or are you just gassing and mean only when it suits YOUR agenda ?

There is a difference between a responsible gun owner who sees the need for reasonable gun control, and a batshit crazy gun nut. Obviously right wingers think you can't own a gun without being a gun nut. You are wrong.

The FACT that blows your presumption clean out of the water.......

Is that the number of your "Batshit Crazy Gun Nuts" is an insignificant number.

Perhaps you should worry about drunk driving. You'd save a lot more people.

You just proved you lied and your post was insincere.

You don't give a fuck about Constitutional Rights unless it fits YOUR agenda.

Hypocrite.

Yep. You're still an idiot.

You stated you supported Constitutional Rights.

I proved you wrong. You DO NOT support the 2nd Amendment as your excuses and BS quickly revealed.

Yep, in your mind that makes me an idiot.

I vote serial hypocrites should be hung or face a firing squad.

[/QUOTE] Bulldog said:
I asked what you thought based on what you have posted. If you think that isn't rational, then you need to look up the word.

This will be the last time I'll address comments similar to these that only distract from the topic. You wrote "Do you think 81 million people who voted against Trump are too stupid to realize the programs their career politicians advocate will destroy America? Is that what you think?" I stand by my assessment that yes, that's absolutely irrational. I'm not the right person to get into a "word meaning exchange" going back and forth while heading no where, unless it's agreeing to what words mean (like the phrase 'destroying America') and to avoid coating over the issues with useless labels.

In response to "If you think "destroying America" is too ambiguous to define, why do you and most right wingers use it so often?" Thinking back, I don't remember using that phrase. I can not be held accountable for any other posts made by anyone else, but will post a thumbs up when I agree with a poster by at least 95%.

I find it worth nothing again that you group large groups of people together quite frequently. I get it. This is a political section of a message board, and partisan divisions alight many a fire. I would ask you to consider why do you do this on every post, what seems like almost second nature. Maybe it's just your experience with using labels so much it's kind of taken over, and we're all somewhat impacted by past dynamics. I'll give more examples of you doing this if you'd like as I've read your posts. That said, who am I to tell you how to post? You have every right to label at random and generalize away! Me telling you how to post is like telling somebody how to live, what car to drive, what food they can eat, and how to vote....kind of like the current message of the political party that you support.

Since we live in a democratic republic, our freedom of choice allows people to steer their own ship as long as they obey the rules, at least at the current time. Not sure about you, but I fully appreciate living in a country that protects our civil liberties. Currently, the Democrat party has nothing like that in mind with their various agendas coming out. Neither the mega corporate Dem backers nor those farther left want less governmental control over the lives of its very people.

You said "If you really want an honest discussion, why do you try to distance yourself from your remark "regardless of their denials, that the destruction of America is their crown jewel" I didn't write that, but I gave it a thumbs up. Not sure what you think a thumbs up means, but I use it when I agree on at least 95% of what's been written by any given poster. For me as a non-partisan affiliate, I want to give more thumbs up for good posts but sometimes a post contains additional comments in which I can't back. I'll often be in total agreement until the very last statement (often a bulk label stretched too far or a personal opinion) so I have to take a hard pass.

"Red states have a much higher percentage of their people requiring public assistance, so which party do you think has a larger portion of people who want to be taken care of, physically or financially?"
Wow, I am a bit surprised you want to go there. I just did a quick check and there are plenty of sources supporting the opposite of what you're implying. Are you including our disabled people in your Red versus Blue need for public assistance? Are you considering that within the Red states there are also many "Blue backers" who account for public assistance? Can you clue me in as to how this Red versus Blue state public assistance relates to your initial post prompting my response about your question: "Why do you think Democrats want to destroy America? What advantage do you think that would give to the 81 million + people who voted against trump?"

Again, we'll continue to have a hard time communicating until you stop grouping people in huge categories. "Public assistance" can mean different things, but I assume you mean government aide and all of it's outliers? The only thing that should come to mind is: do these people deserve assistance? According to the CDC website, "One in 4 U.S. adults – 61 million Americans – have a disability that impacts major life activities, according to a report in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. The most common disability type, mobility, affects 1 in 7 adults. Millions of Americans who are disabled, battling major illness, and many other reasons." CDC: 1 in 4 US adults live with a disability | CDC Online Newsroom | CDC

Many more people deserve financial help in all kinds of unique situations, but that does not include anyone who is capable of working and taking care of themselves but would rather not.

By elites, you are really saying "educated" I completely understand how an uneducated person might be jealous of what an educated person is able to provide for themselves, but it's really dumb to demonize education. I don't think too much of rich kids who have everything given to them, and see no need to learn anything for themselves, like that orange fool did, but educated people deserve what they worked for.

No. By "elites" I mean people who feel entitled to decide things for the citizens without their input. Elites can be of various political persuasions, but the types I'm referencing are currently behind the scenes pulling the political strings. Usually they are so full of themselves they honestly think they know what's best for a person that they don't even know. Good grief, I don't envy successful people! Many successful people are highly educated and/or skilled within their field. I am a big supporter for improving our public schools, which have been a travesty for many years now. People who work hard should not be penalized for their success, and taxing the top 5% at a higher percentage would run more wealth out of our country. I place a high value on education, financed most of my own education, and never expected a government bailout as do members of your party.

In 2020, both sides have their share of people who are so full of themselves and most comfortable telling others how to live. The leftist MSM takes the prize. Did you hear the recording of a left pundit on a hot mic stating that it is his job to tell people WHAT to think? Incredible.

Deciding what is best for others is where you right wingers shine. Just ask any poor single mother who needs help feeding their kids. We already know there are more in that situation who are white and from red states. Or a gay or trans person who doesn't want you telling them how to live their own life. How they live their lives is none of your business. Mind your own business.
You are either confusing me with another poster, or perhaps hallucinating. Hard to know. I support gay marriage, couldn't care less what goes on in someone else's bedroom as long as it's consenting adults, and believe that gay is not a choice but genetic. Go make assumptions with another poster, I'm not interested.

If you don't care about people in need in Sudan, or anywhere else, that's fine, but you can't claim to be following the moral teachings from the Bible that says we should help the poor.

I referenced South Sudan, not Sudan, but no worries. I never suggested not caring about the Sudanese...where did you come up with that conclusion? I never claimed to follow the moral teachings from the Bible. Again, you either just group so many people under one label that you've confused me with another poster, or perhaps you just like to add-lib. I get that.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

When you realize, regardless of their denials, that the destruction of America is their crown jewel, everything else makes sense.

I've asked many times, but received no answer. Why do you think Democrats want to destroy America? What advantage do you think that would give to the 81 million + people who voted against trump?

Democrats want to line their own pockets and get rich selling out America.

Bulldog said:

This will be the last time I'll address comments similar to these that only distract from the topic. You wrote "Do you think 81 million people who voted against Trump are too stupid to realize the programs their career politicians advocate will destroy America? Is that what you think?" I stand by my assessment that yes, that's absolutely irrational. I'm not the right person to get into a "word meaning exchange" going back and forth while heading no where, unless it's agreeing to what words mean (like the phrase 'destroying America') and to avoid coating over the issues with useless labels.

In response to "If you think "destroying America" is too ambiguous to define, why do you and most right wingers use it so often?" Thinking back, I don't remember using that phrase. I can not be held accountable for any other posts made by anyone else, but will post a thumbs up when I agree with a poster by at least 95%.

I find it worth nothing again that you group large groups of people together quite frequently. I get it. This is a political section of a message board, and partisan divisions alight many a fire. I would ask you to consider why do you do this on every post, what seems like almost second nature. Maybe it's just your experience with using labels so much it's kind of taken over, and we're all somewhat impacted by past dynamics. I'll give more examples of you doing this if you'd like as I've read your posts. That said, who am I to tell you how to post? You have every right to label at random and generalize away! Me telling you how to post is like telling somebody how to live, what car to drive, what food they can eat, and how to vote....kind of like the current message of the political party that you support.

Since we live in a democratic republic, our freedom of choice allows people to steer their own ship as long as they obey the rules, at least at the current time. Not sure about you, but I fully appreciate living in a country that protects our civil liberties. Currently, the Democrat party has nothing like that in mind with their various agendas coming out. Neither the mega corporate Dem backers nor those farther left want less governmental control over the lives of its very people.

You said "If you really want an honest discussion, why do you try to distance yourself from your remark "regardless of their denials, that the destruction of America is their crown jewel" I didn't write that, but I gave it a thumbs up. Not sure what you think a thumbs up means, but I use it when I agree on at least 95% of what's been written by any given poster. For me as a non-partisan affiliate, I want to give more thumbs up for good posts but sometimes a post contains additional comments in which I can't back. I'll often be in total agreement until the very last statement (often a bulk label stretched too far or a personal opinion) so I have to take a hard pass.

"Red states have a much higher percentage of their people requiring public assistance, so which party do you think has a larger portion of people who want to be taken care of, physically or financially?"
Wow, I am a bit surprised you want to go there. I just did a quick check and there are plenty of sources supporting the opposite of what you're implying. Are you including our disabled people in your Red versus Blue need for public assistance? Are you considering that within the Red states there are also many "Blue backers" who account for public assistance? Can you clue me in as to how this Red versus Blue state public assistance relates to your initial post prompting my response about your question: "Why do you think Democrats want to destroy America? What advantage do you think that would give to the 81 million + people who voted against trump?"

Again, we'll continue to have a hard time communicating until you stop grouping people in huge categories. "Public assistance" can mean different things, but I assume you mean government aide and all of it's outliers? The only thing that should come to mind is: do these people deserve assistance? According to the CDC website, "One in 4 U.S. adults – 61 million Americans – have a disability that impacts major life activities, according to a report in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. The most common disability type, mobility, affects 1 in 7 adults. Millions of Americans who are disabled, battling major illness, and many other reasons." CDC: 1 in 4 US adults live with a disability | CDC Online Newsroom | CDC

Many more people deserve financial help in all kinds of unique situations, but that does not include anyone who is capable of working and taking care of themselves but would rather not.

No. By "elites" I mean people who feel entitled to decide things for the citizens without their input. Elites can be of various political persuasions, but the types I'm referencing are currently behind the scenes pulling the political strings. Usually they are so full of themselves they honestly think they know what's best for a person that they don't even know. Good grief, I don't envy successful people! Many successful people are highly educated and/or skilled within their field. I am a big supporter for improving our public schools, which have been a travesty for many years now. People who work hard should not be penalized for their success, and taxing the top 5% at a higher percentage would run more wealth out of our country. I place a high value on education, financed most of my own education, and never expected a government bailout as do members of your party.

In 2020, both sides have their share of people who are so full of themselves and most comfortable telling others how to live. The leftist MSM takes the prize. Did you hear the recording of a left pundit on a hot mic stating that it is his job to tell people WHAT to think? Incredible.

You are either confusing me with another poster, or perhaps hallucinating. Hard to know. I support gay marriage, couldn't care less what goes on in someone else's bedroom as long as it's consenting adults, and believe that gay is not a choice but genetic. Go make assumptions with another poster, I'm not interested.

I referenced South Sudan, not Sudan, but no worries. I never suggested not caring about the Sudanese...where did you come up with that conclusion? I never claimed to follow the moral teachings from the Bible. Again, you either just group so many people under one label that you've confused me with another poster, or perhaps you just like to add-lib. I get that.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I group people together because the direction of our country isn't determined by the agreements or disagreements you and I have. It is determined by the much larger groups we support. You seem to want to distance yourself from your fellow group members. You seem to be a little ambiguous about your support of the claim that Democrats want to destroy America, yet you support an idiot president who makes that claim often.
It's unquestionable that the main glue that holds your party together is outrageous claims and straw men. You still haven't made it clear whether you think Democrats want to destroy America, yet you made it clear that you agree with someone that does. Your party has historically claimed moral superiority, yet the same group that you support constantly degrades and insults the same people your claimed morals demand that you help. If you support a group, you are part of that group.

The truth of the matter is that we have a negative birth rate, which will be bad for the economy. So we NEED immigrants to offset our declining birth rate.

When they say, "destroy America", they mean fundamentally change it like Obama vowed to do, remake it into something it currently is not and has not been. Since they LIKE the way America is and has been, they see fundamentally changing it as destroying it, because no one has articulated how such a change will make America even better than it has been.

When they say, "destroy America", they mean fundamentally change it like Obama vowed to do, remake it into something it currently is not and has not been. Since they LIKE the way America is and has been, they see fundamentally changing it as destroying it, because no one has articulated how such a change will make America even better than it has been.

Destroy means destroy. Change means change. That's why they have 2 separate words.

Destroy means destroy. Change means change. That's why they have 2 separate words.
And in some cases, change means destroy. You can change a top football team's quarterback for a much less effective one and destroy the team.

And in some cases, change means destroy. You can change a top football team's quarterback for a much less effective one and destroy the team.

And you can change how much or when you drink and not get a DWI.

The point, though, remains that for many people fundamentally changing America means destroying it, because they really like it the way it is. You claimed you never got an answer to your question, now you have one. You may disagree with it, you may not understand the way people think about it, but you have an answer.

The point, though, remains that for many people fundamentally changing America means destroying it, because they really like it the way it is. You claimed you never got an answer to your question, now you have one. You may disagree with it, you may not understand the way people think about it, but you have an answer.
Well stated

[/QUOTE I read somewhere a great analogy between Democrats and Republican voters, with many exceptions to this "rule" of course as we all have individual backgrounds (odds of being born "you" reportedly being around 1 in 400 trillion-that blows my mind. The analogy described a boat needing repairs and not performing up to par, and needed more than just an engine tune-up. Republicans will try to fix the boat, perhaps improve it at the same time with an effort to cut costs, but the goal to get it up and running as good as new. Democrats see the same boat and want to...watch for it..wait for it...destroy it, start from scratch and build a newer version that costs more. Now I know from posting this analogy many partisans might think "Nope, that's not how I think" and as I relayed this a broad brush but I still like it.

I have a personal example that makes me fit into this scenario quite well, as a registered independent who leans right on fiscal policy and backs a few liberal platforms (decriminalizing pot, gay marriage). I get called all kinds of labels, my favorite being fence sitter. It's not true, but it still makes me smile So a simple example: lawn mower stopped working. What did I try before buying a new one? Had it repaired for next to nothing, threw out the duck tape I was about to try, and it's still running perfectly fine! This fits my right lean perfectly imo, and independent mode as well. Not sure if it fits well with liberal ideology as well, I don't know.

It is not about destroying America. It is about eliminating those things that made America the most prosperous nation in the world In 240 years, out ideology has created wealth, recognized our mistakes such as slavery, allowed all to pursue the American dream (some chose not to try, personal choice).
Sure, we can have the attitude of "lets do it as others have done" and that, quite frankly, is the democratic platform. And yes, we can do it that way.
But lets be honest......how well has that actually panned out? Nationalized medicine has Canadians taking pain killers for months ruining their quality of life as they are constantly exhausted due to those painkillers and unable to earn a living or socialize with friends as they wait 6 months to 2 years to get the pain relieving surgery. The Chinese? They live in a communistic environment where they have little to no say about how they should live their lives. Venezuela? Enough said there. Cuba? Really? Iran, Iraq, and the rest of the sandpit....how is that panning out?
We are the youngest nation in the world...and we are considered a world power. Just think about it. Youngest nation in the world and the lower income earners have electricity, AC and indoor plumbing. Seems we did something right. Are we perfect? Not yet, but getting there. You want to change that?
Go for it.

It is not about destroying America. It is about eliminating those things that made America the most prosperous nation in the world In 240 years, out ideology has created wealth, recognized our mistakes such as slavery, allowed all to pursue the American dream (some chose not to try, personal choice).
Sure, we can have the attitude of "lets do it as others have done" and that, quite frankly, is the democratic platform. And yes, we can do it that way.
But lets be honest......how well has that actually panned out? Nationalized medicine has Canadians taking pain killers for months ruining their quality of life as they are constantly exhausted due to those painkillers and unable to earn a living or socialize with friends as they wait 6 months to 2 years to get the pain relieving surgery. The Chinese? They live in a communistic environment where they have little to no say about how they should live their lives. Venezuela? Enough said there. Cuba? Really? Iran, Iraq, and the rest of the sandpit....how is that panning out?
We are the youngest nation in the world...and we are considered a world power. Just think about it. Youngest nation in the world and the lower income earners have electricity, AC and indoor plumbing. Seems we did something right. Are we perfect? Not yet, but getting there. You want to change that?
Go for it.

Wow, I'm not sure where you got your silly ideas about the US being the youngest nation in the world, but that's just dumb.
, List of sovereign states by date of formation - Wikipedia

I guess you got the stupid idea that Democrats want to become just like any other country at the same place as your goofy idea about the age of countries. Limbaugh? Alex Jones? You right wingers are constantly fighting a foe that doesn't exist. The world, and especially Democrats aren't anything like what your crazy right wing conspiracy theorists/politicians/ nutbag shock jocks have told you.

Go for it.

Wow, I'm not sure where you got your silly ideas about the US being the youngest nation in the world, but that's just dumb.

I guess you got the stupid idea that Democrats want to become just like any other country at the same place as your goofy idea about the age of countries. Limbaugh? Alex Jones? You right wingers are constantly fighting a foe that doesn't exist. The world, and especially Democrats aren't anything like what your crazy right wing conspiracy theorists/politicians/ nutbag shock jocks have told you.
Thats what you used to debunk the point I was making?
Really?
Its like saying "your post has no mreit because you spelled the word "merit" wrong.

That is without a doubt one of the most absurd excuses I have ever heard used to try to weasel out of a remark. I'll thank you not to imply that I'm stupid enough to believe all the crazy ranting ranting about Democrats wanting to destroy the world only referred to some changes that you might not like. We all know that is bullshit.

That is without a doubt one of the most absurd excuses I have ever heard used to try to weasel out of a remark. I'll thank you not to imply that I'm stupid enough to believe all the crazy ranting ranting about Democrats wanting to destroy the world only referred to some changes that you might not like. We all know that is bullshit.
Yet you ignored my response.
Very telling.

Well stated

[/QUOTE I read somewhere a great analogy between Democrats and Republican voters, with many exceptions to this "rule" of course as we all have individual backgrounds (odds of being born "you" reportedly being around 1 in 400 trillion-that blows my mind. The analogy described a boat needing repairs and not performing up to par, and needed more than just an engine tune-up. Republicans will try to fix the boat, perhaps improve it at the same time with an effort to cut costs, but the goal to get it up and running as good as new. Democrats see the same boat and want to...watch for it..wait for it...destroy it, start from scratch and build a newer version that costs more. Now I know from posting this analogy many partisans might think "Nope, that's not how I think" and as I relayed this a broad brush but I still like it.

I have a personal example that makes me fit into this scenario quite well, as a registered independent who leans right on fiscal policy and backs a few liberal platforms (decriminalizing pot, gay marriage). I get called all kinds of labels, my favorite being fence sitter. It's not true, but it still makes me smile So a simple example: lawn mower stopped working. What did I try before buying a new one? Had it repaired for next to nothing, threw out the duck tape I was about to try, and it's still running perfectly fine! This fits my right lean perfectly imo, and independent mode as well. Not sure if it fits well with liberal ideology as well, I don't know.

You gotta tell me why you said that was well stated. Did you think it was well stated because it was a true statement, or did you think it because you thought anyone would be dumb enough to accept such a weasel excuse as fact? Your answer will show whether you are just as much of a weasel as that idiot you were commenting to, or if you are stupid enough to actually believe his remark.

Yet you ignored my response.
Very telling.

If you somehow mean that change and destroy mean the same thing, especially in light of how you crazy trump supporters accuse Democrats of trying to destroy America. If that describes your response, then you're just another lying Trump supporter.

Go for it.

Thats what you used to debunk the point I was making?
Really?
Its like saying "your post has no mreit because you spelled the word "merit" wrong.

Your post does have no merit. Come back with a reality based remark and we can discuss it. Until then, I'm gonna laugh at remarks like your previous one, and possibly poke it with a stick.

Forum List

Back