Gee what a shock..........not

Last sentence from the article: "Why are Democrats trying to price US workers out of the labor market when so many are already unemployed?" This is the fork at the middle of the road. Right here. If this bill is allowed to pass (a given in the house with current numbers, but depends upon senate seats) there is only one answer to the question. Would anyone care to share their feedback?

From article: "Representative Joaquin Castro (D-TX) has introduced the Seasonal Workers Solidarity Act, a bill that would transition temporary work visas into permanent residency status and a pathway to citizenship. If Castro’s bill becomes law, foreign workers on an H-2B visa who have worked for 18 months or more can stay in the US when their visa expires and permanently join the labor force. After they’ve been here for three years, they’d be eligible to apply for green cards for their relatives, who could then come here to work, too."

Had I voted Biden I would be exceptionally fired up as an American worker...which I am. This goes beyond saying "Let's give all immigrants a fair chance who abide by the laws and apply for citizenship legally. This goes beyond "Let's give the Dreamers a chance, after all they were not adults when brought here by their parents. This goes beyond "Let's give the illegals more time to become legal" and beyond "Let's give the illegals the means to educate themselves and become a productive contributor". No. This is way beyond that. This is placing American workers LAST in line.

Everyone who opposes this bill should write a letter to state representatives and senators. If this bill gets passed, there will be more of the same. The Democrat agenda is to reward monopolized companies (check out Walmart's cut on this second stimulus round-as if they need it!?) and so many more pork funding like this one: $$$ for Pankastanis in PAKISTAN for gender education. Wow. That's all I can say on that as I'm speechless.

These nut jobs are going to force my hand. I've been a registered independent for over 16 years. I'm going Republican for sure if it helps to work more effectively against these asinine measures. I'm betting I'm not the only registered independent thinking this way.

Last edited:
Democrats Unveil Plan That Would Hurt US Labor Market | News Ready

demrats going try and stab US workers in the back. Some things never change.

You may want to read the bill and the information subscribed...

‘ ‘‘(B) SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION.—
24 Employers seeking to hire temporary non
25 agricultural workers for disaster response shall
26 submit to the Secretary of Labor a supple mental worksheet detailing the health and safe-
2 ty training plan and equipment to be provided
3 to temporary nonagricultural workers to ensure
4 health and safety of such workers in impacted
5 geographical areas.

Retarded nonsense from "News Ready"
came straight out of the demrats mouth.

When you realize, regardless of their denials, that the destruction of America is their crown jewel, everything else makes sense.

I've asked many times, but received no answer. Why do you think Democrats want to destroy America? What advantage do you think that would give to the 81 million + people who voted against trump?

Just checked Democrat Castro's TX district-San Antonio. Must have a lot of illegals there who need jobs. Somebody who lives in his district needs to fight for the Amer

When you realize, regardless of their denials, that the destruction of America is their crown jewel, everything else makes sense.

I've asked many times, but received no answer. Why do you think Democrats want to destroy America? What advantage do you think that would give to the 81 million + people who voted against trump?
There are various groups of Democrats, just like there are various groups of Republicans. So in this case, it depends on which subset of Democrats you're talking about. First, for the sake of accuracy we must narrow it down to the players. Trying to group an entire political party as "one actor" is not accurate, nor will it lead to much other than useless stereotypes that could be right, half-right, or way off (which happens most of the time).

So, Democrats not interested in destroying the country include voters like Joe Blow. Joe works at a factory that still has a union and votes Dem every time because he believes that's the best way to support the unions. He doesn't want to destroy America nor do any of the other hundreds of thousands similar in mindset. They vote what is they think is best for their personal situation, period. Many voters do this as you know from all sides.

So, let's move on to a Democrat who works on the hill. That person knows a lot more than Joe Blow, even if Joe is an avid reader they have "insider info" about the inner workings of various subgroups. They're aware about most of their colleagues' stances, and they also know which politicians are considered to be financed by wealthy individuals outside the political realm. This subset of Democrats includes politicians but in numbers there are more outside players, which happen to lobby with big money. "Career politicians" have gained a bad rep mostly due to the visual of these types (from both sides) who become extremely wealthy off politics. There are legal ways to make a buck (selling books, charging high fees for fund-raisers/speaking, etc.) or...the easier way using unscrupulous methods.

There is a major effort to enhance governmental control. Nothing new there. The new factor is that the ends are now justifying the means in the minds of these particular Democrats (or at least just more obvious in nature with information being public and easier to access now if you follow the money trail). Btw-The Economic World Forum in January is worth a mention here of those who want full government control over the lives of the peon citizens.

There are so many aspects to this, from erasing history and revising it to sound better, to weeding out smaller businesses so corporate mega corps continue to spiral into total share of market-no competitors allowed, this is happening and a lot more.

If you don't see it coming, I won't be able to convince you so I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
Just checked Democrat Castro's TX district-San Antonio. Must have a lot of illegals there who need jobs. Somebody who lives in his district needs to fight for the Amer

There are various groups of Democrats, just like there are various groups of Republicans. So in this case, it depends on which subset of Democrats you're talking about. First, for the sake of accuracy we must narrow it down to the players. Trying to group an entire political party as "one actor" is not accurate, nor will it lead to much other than useless stereotypes that could be right, half-right, or way off (which happens most of the time).

So, Democrats not interested in destroying the country include voters like Joe Blow. Joe works at a factory that still has a union and votes Dem every time because he believes that's the best way to support the unions. He doesn't want to destroy America nor do any of the other hundreds of thousands similar in mindset. They vote what is they think is best for their personal situation, period. Many voters do this as you know from all sides. So, let's move on to a Democrat who works on the hill. That person knows a lot more than Joe Blow, even if Joe is an avid reader they have "insider info" about the inner workings of various subgroups. They're aware about most of their colleagues stances, and they also know which politicians are considered to be financed by wealthy individuals outside the political realm. This subset of Democrats includes politicians but in numbers there are more outside players, which happen to lobby with big money. "Career politicians" have gained a bad rep mostly due to the visual of these types (from both sides) who become extremely wealthy off politics. There are legal ways to make a buck (selling books, charging high fees for fund-raisers/speaking, etc.) or...the easier way using unscrupulous methods.

There is a major effort to enhance governmental control. Nothing new there. The new factor is that the ends are now justifying the means in the minds of these particular Democrats (or at least just more obvious in nature with information being public and easier to access now if you follow the money trail). Btw-The Economic World Forum in January is worth a mention here of those who want full government control over the lives of the peon citizens.

There are so many aspects to this, from erasing history and revising it to sound better, to weeding out smaller businesses so corporate mega corps continue to spiral into total share of market-no competitors allowed, this is happening and a lot more.

If you don't see it coming, I won't be able to convince you so I'll leave it at that.

So only the Democratic career politicians want to destroy America? The tiny percentage of Democrats that are career politicians? Is that what you are saying?

So, Democrats not interested in destroying the country include voters like Joe Blow. Joe works at a factory that still has a union and votes Dem every time because he believes that's the best way to support the unions. He doesn't want to destroy America nor do any of the other hundreds of thousands similar in mindset. They vote what is they think is best for their personal situation, period. Many voters do this as you know from all sides. So, let's move on to a Democrat who works on the hill. That person knows a lot more than Joe Blow, even if Joe is an avid reader they have "insider info" about the inner workings of various subgroups. They're aware about most of their colleagues stances, and they also know which politicians are considered to be financed by wealthy individuals outside the political realm. This subset of Democrats includes politicians but in numbers there are more outside players, which happen to lobby with big money. "Career politicians" have gained a bad rep mostly due to the visual of these types (from both sides) who become extremely wealthy off politics. There are legal ways to make a buck (selling books, charging high fees for fund-raisers/speaking, etc.) or...the easier way using unscrupulous methods.

So only the Democratic career politicians want to destroy America? The tiny percentage of Demorcrats that are career politicians? Is that what you are saying?
Sure. That's what I'm saying. I should have known how far this discussion would go, if you really think that's what I said you are not as smart as I thought you were. I'm still learning about who enjoys debating and who enjoys....well, not sure what exactly. Anyway, thanks for your impressive response and I will be considering your points all evening lol

So only the Democratic career politicians want to destroy America? The tiny percentage of Demorcrats that are career politicians? Is that what you are saying?
Sure. That's what I'm saying. I should have known how far this discussion would go, if you really think that's what I said you are not as smart as I thought you were. I'm still learning about who enjoys debating and who enjoys....well, not sure what exactly. Anyway, thanks for your impressive response and I will be considering your points all evening lol

I'm not sure I made any points yet. I'm just asking questions. Do you think 81 million people who voted against Trump are too stupid to realize the programs their career politicians advocate will destroy America? Is that what you think?

I'm not sure I made any points yet. I'm just asking questions. Do you think 81 million people who voted against Trump are too stupid to realize the programs their career politicians advocate will destroy America? Is that what you think?
Fair enough.

You are good at grouping large groups together it seems. No, I don't think that 81 million people have the same thoughts in any fashion, so your question isn't rational. I will state, however, that out of 81 million voters more than just a few would be...using your words: too stupid to realize the programs being advocated will destroy-my words: the current American governmental balance of freedoms and security measures.

Let's try to keep this exchange truthful, and defining "destroying America" is almost too ambiguous to define, and avoiding generalizations would also be helpful as far as having a rational discussion from opposing viewpoints.

There is also a portion of Democrat voters who want to be taken care of physically and financially. These are the voters who do little in life to make a better life for themselves, and I am not talking about those facing immense hardships due to the lax attitudes of congressional leaders, nor am I talking about the thousands of small businesses that went under because the loans were not in place in time. Again, narrowing the focus down the specific players for precision is my goal.

Another portion of Democrat voters are elites themselves. Most highly educated, who can tell people in Mozambique how to live from their desks in the US. There are many. Yes, there are many highly educated Republicans who enjoy telling people how to live their lives, but I see it mostly from the left, a lot more. Side note-I have family members who fit the description of being intellectuals and have the idea that they know better than others about how "others" should live. Surely you've compared the diatribes written by leftist writers, that beneath a bit of "the poor people in South Sudan" will continue by categorizing (I hate) in a way that implies they know them fully. They know what they think, feel, and what is best for them. This reminds me of those Americans who want a "Big Daddy Govt" that will take care of everything...regardless of whether you want it or not, whether or not that means knocking out lowly competitors who do not fit into our big government/corporate control agenda on the market....because it's in your best interest. Thanks, but no thanks.

It's going to come down to the traditional argument: Can a nation have equal parts of security and freedom or does a nation have to choose between having one or the other? I'm curious about which one you'd choice...if given a choice and you had to choose only one. My choice, and I really hate boxing myself in here, but considering recent events I am going with protecting personal freedoms. Otherwise, I'll be at the mercy of what the big Daddy government might have in store for me as a peon. I want to continue to make most of my decisions in life, how about you?

Fair enough.

You are good at grouping large groups together it seems. No, I don't think that 81 million people have the same thoughts in any fashion, so your question isn't rational. I will state, however, that out of 81 million voters more than just a few would be...using your words: too stupid to realize the programs being advocated will destroy-my words: the current American governmental balance of freedoms and security measures.

Let's try to keep this exchange truthful, and defining "destroying America" is almost too ambiguous to define, and avoiding generalizations would also be helpful as far as having a rational discussion from opposing viewpoints.

There is also a portion of Democrat voters who want to be taken care of physically and financially. These are the voters who do little in life to make a better life for themselves, and I am not talking about those facing immense hardships due to the lax attitudes of congressional leaders, nor am I talking about the thousands of small businesses that went under because the loans were not in place in time. Again, narrowing the focus down the specific players for precision is my goal.

Another portion of Democrat voters are elites themselves. Most highly educated, who can tell people in Mozambique how to live from their desks in the US. There are many. Yes, there are many highly educated Republicans who enjoy telling people how to live their lives, but I see it mostly from the left, a lot more. Side note-I have family members who fit the description of being intellectuals and have the idea that they know better than others about how "others" should live. Surely you've compared the diatribes written by leftist writers, that beneath a bit of "the poor people in South Sudan" will continue by categorizing (I hate) in a way that implies they know them fully. They know what they think, feel, and what is best for them. This reminds me of those Americans who want a "Big Daddy Govt" that will take care of everything...regardless of whether you want it or not, whether or not that means knocking out lowly competitors who do not fit into our big government/corporate control agenda on the market....because it's in your best interest. Thanks, but no thanks.

It's going to come down to the traditional argument: Can a nation have equal parts of security and freedom or does a nation have to choose between having one or the other? I'm curious about which one you'd choice...if given a choice and you had to choose only one. My choice, and I really hate boxing myself in here, but considering recent events I am going with protecting personal freedoms. Otherwise, I'll be at the mercy of what the big Daddy government might have in store for me as a peon. I want to continue to make most of my decisions in life, how about you?

I asked what you thought based on what you have posted. If you think that isn't rational, then you need to look up the word.

If you think "destroying America" is too ambiguous to define, why do you and most right wingers use it so often?

If you really want an honest discussion, why do you try to distance yourself from your remark "regardless of their denials, that the destruction of America is their crown jewel"

Red states have a much higher percentage of their people requiring public assistance, so which party do you think has a larger portion of people who want to be taken care of, physically or financially?

By elites, you are really saying "educated" I completely understand how an uneducated person might be jealous of what an educated person is able to provide for themselves, but it's really dumb to demonize education. I don't think too much of rich kids who have everything given to them, and see no need to learn anything for themselves, like that orange fool did, but educated people deserve what they worked for.

Deciding what is best for others is where you right wingers shine. Just ask any poor single mother who needs help feeding their kids. We already know there are more in that situation who are white and from red states. Or a gay or trans person who doesn't want you telling them how to live their own life. How they live their lives is none of your business. Mind your own business.

If you don't care about people in need in Sudan, or anywhere else, that's fine, but you can't claim to be following the moral teachings from the Bible that says we should help the poor.

We can have security and freedom. That's not to say we can have perfect security and that doesn't mean we can have perfect freedom. We, as a county decided that freedom has to stop when it interferes with the freedom of another. If you don't agree with that, then you don't agree with the constitution that has served us quite well for a long time.

We can discuss any or all of these points further if you want (one at the time), or something totally different, but don't think you can spout crazy right wing conspiracy theory talking points without a response from me.

Fair enough.

I asked what you thought based on what you have posted. If you think that isn't rational, then you need to look up the word.

If you think "destroying America" is too ambiguous to define, why do you and most right wingers use it so often?

If you really want an honest discussion, why do you try to distance yourself from your remark "regardless of their denials, that the destruction of America is their crown jewel"

Red states have a much higher percentage of their people requiring public assistance, so which party do you think has a larger portion of people who want to be taken care of, physically or financially?

By elites, you are really saying "educated" I completely understand how an uneducated person might be jealous of what an educated person is able to provide for themselves, but it's really dumb to demonize education. I don't think too much of rich kids who have everything given to them, and see no need to learn anything for themselves, like that orange fool did, but educated people deserve what they worked for.

Deciding what is best for others is where you right wingers shine. Just ask any poor single mother who needs help feeding their kids. We already know there are more in that situation who are white and from red states. Or a gay or trans person who doesn't want you telling them how to live their own life. How they live their lives is none of your business. Mind your own business.

If you don't care about people in need in Sudan, or anywhere else, that's fine, but you can't claim to be following the moral teachings from the Bible that says we should help the poor.

We can have security and freedom. That's not to say we can have perfect security and that doesn't mean we can have perfect freedom. We, as a county decided that freedom has to stop when it interferes with the freedom of another. If you don't agree with that, then you don't agree with the constitution that has served us quite well for a long time.

We can discuss any or all of these points further if you want (one at the time), or something totally different, but don't think you can spout crazy right wing conspiracy theory talking points without a response from me.

So, it sounds from this post of yours that you should be 100% pro 2nd Amendment and against Joe Biden's tyrannical gun control BS.

Or are you just gassing and mean only when it suits YOUR agenda ?

Fair enough.

So, it sounds from this post of yours that you should be 100% pro 2nd Amendment and against Joe Biden's tyrannical gun control BS.

There is a difference between a responsible gun owner who sees the need for reasonable gun control, and a batshit crazy gun nut. Obviously right wingers think you can't own a gun without being a gun nut. You are wrong.

Fair enough.

There is a difference between a responsible gun owner who sees the need for reasonable gun control, and a batshit crazy gun nut. Obviously right wingers think you can't own a gun without being a gun nut. You are wrong.

The FACT that blows your presumption clean out of the water.......

Is that the number of your "Batshit Crazy Gun Nuts" is an insignificant number.

Perhaps you should worry about drunk driving. You'd save a lot more people.

You just proved you lied and your post was insincere.

You don't give a fuck about Constitutional Rights unless it fits YOUR agenda.

Hypocrite.

Fair enough.

The FACT that blows your presumption clean out of the water.......

Is that the number of your "Batshit Crazy Gun Nuts" is an insignificant number.

Perhaps you should worry about drunk driving. You'd save a lot more people.

You just proved you lied and your post was insincere.

You don't give a fuck about Constitutional Rights unless it fits YOUR agenda.

Hypocrite.

Yep. You're still an idiot.

Forum List

Back