Gee what a shock..........not

Democrats Unveil Plan That Would Hurt US Labor Market | News Ready

demrats going try and stab US workers in the back. Some things never change.
Retarded nonsense from "News Ready"
came straight out of the demrats mouth.

When you realize, regardless of their denials, that the destruction of America is their crown jewel, everything else makes sense.

I've asked many times, but received no answer. Why do you think Democrats want to destroy America? What advantage do you think that would give to the 81 million + people who voted against trump?
When they say, "destroy America", they mean fundamentally change it like Obama vowed to do, remake it into something it currently is not and has not been. Since they LIKE the way America is and has been, they see fundamentally changing it as destroying it, because no one has articulated how such a change will make America even better than it has been.

Destroy means destroy. Change means change. That's why they have 2 separate words.
And in some cases, change means destroy. You can change a top football team's quarterback for a much less effective one and destroy the team.

And you can change how much or when you drink and not get a DWI.
The point, though, remains that for many people fundamentally changing America means destroying it, because they really like it the way it is. You claimed you never got an answer to your question, now you have one. You may disagree with it, you may not understand the way people think about it, but you have an answer.

That is without a doubt one of the most absurd excuses I have ever heard used to try to weasel out of a remark. I'll thank you not to imply that I'm stupid enough to believe all the crazy ranting ranting about Democrats wanting to destroy the world only referred to some changes that you might not like. We all know that is bullshit.
Yet you ignored my response.
Very telling.

I didn't ignore it. I said it was bullshit. What more did you expect for your silly diatribe.

When you realize, regardless of their denials, that the destruction of America is their crown jewel, everything else makes sense.

I've asked many times, but received no answer. Why do you think Democrats want to destroy America? What advantage do you think that would give to the 81 million + people who voted against trump?
It is not about destroying America. It is about eliminating those things that made America the most prosperous nation in the world In 240 years, out ideology has created wealth, recognized our mistakes such as slavery, allowed all to pursue the American dream (some chose not to try, personal choice).
Sure, we can have the attitude of "lets do it as others have done" and that, quite frankly, is the democratic platform. And yes, we can do it that way.
But lets be honest......how well has that actually panned out? Nationalized medicine has Canadians taking pain killers for months ruining their quality of life as they are constantly exhausted due to those painkillers and unable to earn a living or socialize with friends as they wait 6 months to 2 years to get the pain relieving surgery. The Chinese? They live in a communistic environment where they have little to no say about how they should live their lives. Venezuela? Enough said there. Cuba? Really? Iran, Iraq, and the rest of the sandpit....how is that panning out?
We are the youngest nation in the world...and we are considered a world power. Just think about it. Youngest nation in the world and the lower income earners have electricity, AC and indoor plumbing. Seems we did something right. Are we perfect? Not yet, but getting there. You want to change that?
Go for it.

Wow, I'm not sure where you got your silly ideas about the US being the youngest nation in the world, but that's just dumb.
, List of sovereign states by date of formation - Wikipedia

I guess you got the stupid idea that Democrats want to become just like any other country at the same place as your goofy idea about the age of countries. Limbaugh? Alex Jones? You right wingers are constantly fighting a foe that doesn't exist. The world, and especially Democrats aren't anything like what your crazy right wing conspiracy theorists/politicians/ nutbag shock jocks have told you.
Thats what you used to debunk the point I was making?
Really?
Its like saying "your post has no mreit because you spelled the word "merit" wrong.

Your post does have no merit. Come back with a reality based remark and we can discuss it. Until then, I'm gonna laugh at remarks like your previous one, and possibly poke it with a stick.
your last three posts do not prove me wrong with what I said. All they did was insult my integrity (albeit, with no substance), insult my ideology (albeit with no substance) and my overall sentiments (albeit with no substance).

That is like debating this way...

Me: I just showed you proof of what I think.
You: You are a dumbass and everything you say is from Rush Limbaugh.

If that works for you, go for it. But then you will not learn. You will just follow.

I did that when I was young. Found myself on the street with no job, no money and no place to live.

Then I woke up and realized only I can make my life better. And I did.

I look at my brother. He was like me. He blamed "the man" and blamed politics and blamed everyone but himself for his failures. Just like I did.

But me? I saw where i was misguided. Now? Live a great life, married nearly 4 decades, 2 children, both now partners in our company. Both live well, married, enjoying the American dream.

My brother? My 85 year old mom is supporting him as he has no job, refuses to "work for the man", not married, no children and no future.

Next time, debate my points. Dont just tell me I am a dumbass......Yeah, I know, you didnt call me a dumbass....so dont waste your time telling me that.

It is not about destroying America. It is about eliminating those things that made America the most prosperous nation in the world In 240 years, out ideology has created wealth, recognized our mistakes such as slavery, allowed all to pursue the American dream (some chose not to try, personal choice).
Sure, we can have the attitude of "lets do it as others have done" and that, quite frankly, is the democratic platform. And yes, we can do it that way.
But lets be honest......how well has that actually panned out? Nationalized medicine has Canadians taking pain killers for months ruining their quality of life as they are constantly exhausted due to those painkillers and unable to earn a living or socialize with friends as they wait 6 months to 2 years to get the pain relieving surgery. The Chinese? They live in a communistic environment where they have little to no say about how they should live their lives. Venezuela? Enough said there. Cuba? Really? Iran, Iraq, and the rest of the sandpit....how is that panning out?
We are the youngest nation in the world...and we are considered a world power. Just think about it. Youngest nation in the world and the lower income earners have electricity, AC and indoor plumbing. Seems we did something right. Are we perfect? Not yet, but getting there. You want to change that?
Go for it.

Wow, I'm not sure where you got your silly ideas about the US being the youngest nation in the world, but that's just dumb.

I guess you got the stupid idea that Democrats want to become just like any other country at the same place as your goofy idea about the age of countries. Limbaugh? Alex Jones? You right wingers are constantly fighting a foe that doesn't exist. The world, and especially Democrats aren't anything like what your crazy right wing conspiracy theorists/politicians/ nutbag shock jocks have told you.
Really?
Its like saying "your post has no mreit because you spelled the word "merit" wrong.

Your post does have no merit. Come back with a reality based remark and we can discuss it. Until then, I'm gonna laugh at remarks like your previous one, and possibly poke it with a stick.
your last three posts do not prove me wrong with what I said. All they did was insult my integrity (albeit, with no substance), insult my ideology (albeit with no substance) and my overall sentiments (albeit with no substance).

If that works for you, go for it. But then you will not learn. You will just follow.

I did that when I was young. Found myself on the street with no job, no money and no place to live.

I look at my brother. He was like me. He blamed "the man" and blamed politics and blamed everyone but himself for his failures. Just like I did.

But me? I saw where i was misguided. Now? Live a great life, married nearly 4 decades, 2 children, both now partners in our company. Both live well, married, enjoying the American dream.

My brother? My 85 year old mom is supporting him as he has no job, refuses to "work for the man", not married, no children and no future.

Next time, debate my points. Dont just tell me I am a dumbass......Yeah, I know, you didnt call me a dumbass....so dont waste your time telling me that.

I'm sorry for my oversight. You are a dumbass. I'll try to pay more attention in the future. I'm not going to discuss some silly remark that we both know is bullshit. I am open minded enough to discuss ideas other than my own, but to discuss your remark would require me opening mind far enough for my brain to fall out. Come back with something reality based. So far, you haven't been able to do that.

Go for it.

Really?

I'm not sure what your family's history has to do with anything, but thank you for sharing.

Go for it.

Really?

I'm sorry for my oversight. You are a dumbass. I'll try to pay more attention in the future. I'm not going to discuss some silly remark that we both know is bullshit. I am open minded enough to discuss ideas other than my own, but to discuss your remark would require me opening mind far enough for my brain to fall out. Come back with something reality based. So far, you haven't been able to do that.
Again..'.your remark is silly and not worthy of a response.'
Quite immature but I expect no more from you.

Go for it.

Really?

I'm not sure what your family's history has to do with anything, but thank you for sharing.
of course you dont see why.
It may give you reason to pause.
So go for it.

Forum List

Back