GDP report reveals ominous Great Depression warning sign not seen since 1932

Ordinary Guy

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2021
Democrats have never understood the term "disposable income" or maybe they have and don't want American Citizens to have any!

Democrats have never understood the term "disposable income" or maybe they have and don't want American Citizens to have any!

You are two days too late....this has already been beaten to death.

The Fed killed the supply of money that triggered the Great Depression in the 1920's.

Once Americans run out of money paying for Biden taxes, inflation, and energy prices, the same will happen.

The progs don't understand economics in general.
Less disposable income = less spending at restaurants, vacations, vehicles, hair salons, movies, new clothes/cars/goods/services, etc = cutbacks & closings = less in taxes & larger govt entitlements = larger deficit & eventual collapse.

Those in charge understand this completely & have a plan that leads to the reset

cloward-priven-550x408.jpg

The progs don't understand economics in general.
Less disposable income = less spending at restaurants, vacations, vehicles, hair salons, movies, new clothes/cars/goods/services, etc = cutbacks & closings = less in taxes & larger govt entitlements = larger deficit & eventual collapse.

Those in charge understand this completely & have a plan that leads to the reset

View attachment 752195
Marxists understand the economy just fine, which is why China became a neo-capitalist country. It was a about control and domination.

What the Left wing West powers are doing today, however, is centered around a world wide reset to gain even more power over the populace.

This means destroying the world economy since crisis is how collectivists grab power.

Every collectivist revolution rides in on a Trojan horse of 'emergency'. It was the tactic of Lenin, Hitler, and Mussolini. In the collectivist sweep over a dozen minor countries of Europe, it was the cry of men striving to get on horseback. And 'emergency' became the justification of the subsequent steps. This technique of creating emergency is the greatest achievement that demagoguery attains. Herbert Hoover

You had to be thick as two short planks not to see it at least a year ago .

Then with the Ukey disagreement and a piss poor and pants pissing leader , the US was guaranteed disaster .

Plus the consequent domino effect .

There's that too.....There's a new one "Knock at the Cabin" by M. Night Shyamalan that sorta interests me but I doubt I mess with it due to faggotry.
My daughter made me aware of a couple that look interesting. A Man Called Otto - Tom Hanks looks interesting in a Gran Torino sort of way and another TAG - Jeremy Renner looks like it would be some light fare about a group of Spokane friends who carry a game of Tag on from school days into their forties for one month per year. This one came out in 2018, LOL, I haven't been to a movie in at least that long. I think Sniper was the last one I saw.

Forum List

Back