Gays Speak Against Gays Adopting, Politics Not Reported.

If we started a thread for every heterosexual that supported gay marriage this place would be flooded. Just sayin...

You misuse the term "eunuchs", look it up.

Marriage equality deals with people, hon.

Yes, and marriage is equal already. Gay or straight all may marry if they choose to.

To much common sense for you?

Just like blacks and whites still had "equality" with anti miscegenation laws, right Pop? Your argument is exactly like those opposed to interracial marriage. Blacks could marry blacks and whites could marry whites. They had equality, right Pops?

Males and females coupling is necessary to move society forward.

Males coupling with males?

Sticky sheets and nothing more.

Sorry, you fail again

Pops, what is the difference between gay couples with children and heterosexual couples with children? What's the difference between gay couples without children and straight couples without children?

Your inability to come up with something is glaring...

pOp does not like marriage equality is what.

Nothing he can do about it except whine.

Yes, and marriage is equal already. Gay or straight all may marry if they choose to.

Just like blacks and whites still had "equality" with anti miscegenation laws, right Pop? Your argument is exactly like those opposed to interracial marriage. Blacks could marry blacks and whites could marry whites. They had equality, right Pops?

Sorry, you fail again

Pops, what is the difference between gay couples with children and heterosexual couples with children? What's the difference between gay couples without children and straight couples without children?

Where the children come from

A same sex coupling has never produced a child.

One coupling can

One coupling cannot

You have a tough time with this, I get that.

But that means nothing when it comes to marriage equality.

pOp, we understand you don't like it. We don't care.

Sorry, you fail again

Where the children come from

A same sex coupling has never produced a child.

One coupling can

One coupling cannot

You have a tough time with this, I get that.

And you are well aware that millions of same sex coupling and marriages don't produce any children. Why can't you answer the question?

What is the difference between gay couples with children and heterosexual couples with children? What's the difference between gay couples without children and straight couples without children?

If two people love each other and care enough to form a strong union and choose to bring into this world, into this planet a child by any means who am I to condemn them because I might interpret one paragraph from my Bible?

When everything else in said works begs me to love that sinner geeze louise how can I be harsh and not love that man or woman?

I've talked about this before guys. My time in Toronto on Isabella. If it were not for the gay community that embraced me I don't know what I might have done to myself.

I was a young single mother when there was no such thing as a single mother and no woman wanted her son next to anyone who had a child from another man.

These young men and women took me in as an outsider. They thought themselves as freaks but they weren't but somehow we all became.

I may differ now on legalize and how we approach things but for what I know and what I have lived I don't see "gay" any different in my life.

I just wish we could stop the politicians from dividing us.

So it is a form of Torettes Syndrome. Are you seeing a professional?

What parenting skill requires either a penis or a vagina? How, exactly, are gay couples with children different than straight couples with children? How, exactly, are gay couples without children different than straight couples without children?
I am sorry, did you not read the OP? Its in there. Why are you so obsessed with the sexual nature of things? That is why you are so confused, you are focused on sex, period.

I have to repeat the OP here, because you did not read it?

"What parenting skill requires either a penis or a vagina? " In the Society of the seawytch, the Eunuch raises the children.

If we started a thread for every heterosexual that supported gay marriage this place would be flooded. Just sayin...
And if you gave every idiot a brain, we wouldn't be arguing. So you support an orphaned 9 year old heterosexual boy being adopted by a 60 year old "daddy" homosexual and a 28 year old "twink son" homosexual?

When you speak of changing the meaning of a word like marriage, you also change the law to allow anybody to adopt children.

And if you gave every idiot a brain, we wouldn't be arguing. So you support an orphaned 9 year old heterosexual boy being adopted by a 60 year old "daddy" homosexual and a 28 year old "twink son" homosexual?

When you speak of changing the meaning of a word like marriage, you also change the law to allow anybody to adopt children.

Let's keeps the insults to a minimum shall we.

I would support any person/couple willing to adopt a child that has meet all the criteria for adoption, whether they be gay, straight, or single. A loving and stable home is far better then being a warden of the state, bouncing from foster home to home.

it's unreal some days. I think you know me from other boards. I fight so hard to try to place children outside their boxes that their keepers chain them to.

Some days are better than others.

I would support any person/couple willing to adopt a child that has meet all the criteria for adoption, whether they be gay, straight, or single. A loving and stable home is far better then being a warden of the state, bouncing from foster home to home.

Did you see what they did to her in Saginaw? Did you see that she will now be tethered?

That was a minimum?

What about all the criteria to be parents, not parent. Mother and Father.

If the state is bad, fix the state? Hell why would you not want to fix that problem first?

All these Democrat Presidents and politicians have made getting adopted so hard, and have never every fixed the broken system, so its now better to throw 9 year old heterosexual boys into any homosexual environment of your choosing.

Government literally gets to design families. Seems like the perfect dream, children in the society of the seawytch are raised by Eunuchs.

So it is a form of Torettes Syndrome. Are you seeing a professional?

What parenting skill requires either a penis or a vagina? How, exactly, are gay couples with children different than straight couples with children? How, exactly, are gay couples without children different than straight couples without children?
I am sorry, did you not read the OP? Its in there. Why are you so obsessed with the sexual nature of things? That is why you are so confused, you are focused on sex, period.

I have to repeat the OP here, because you did not read it?

"What parenting skill requires either a penis or a vagina? " In the Society of the seawytch, the Eunuch raises the children.

My question was not sexual in nature. What is wrong with you that you would sexualize such a simple question?

Your OP does not address my question and, obviously, you won't either. Why? Because there is no skill that requires the parent to be either a male or a female.

That was a minimum?

What about all the criteria to be parents, not parent. Mother and Father.

If the state is bad, fix the state? Hell why would you not want to fix that problem first?

All these Democrat Presidents and politicians have made getting adopted so hard, and have never every fixed the broken system, so its now better to throw 9 year old heterosexual boys into any homosexual environment of your choosing.

Government literally gets to design families. Seems like the perfect dream, children in the society of the seawytch are raised by Eunuchs.

Children don't need a Mother and a Father, children need parents that care for them and give them loving, stable homes.

Children don't need a Mother and a Father, children need parents that care for them and give them loving, stable homes.

The only way they can keep their heads above water on this debate is to go around in circles.

First it's all about the kids needing two parents. Yet they don't have a problem with single parents, never discuss the 50% divorce rate or about the fact you don't need to be married to have kids, and you don't have to have kids if you are married. But they'll use argument after argument that has nothing to do with anything, then blast you for not caring about the kids.

Forum List

Back