Gays Speak Against Gays Adopting, Politics Not Reported.

So it is a form of Torettes Syndrome. Are you seeing a professional?

What parenting skill requires either a penis or a vagina? How, exactly, are gay couples with children different than straight couples with children? How, exactly, are gay couples without children different than straight couples without children?
I am sorry, did you not read the OP? Its in there. Why are you so obsessed with the sexual nature of things? That is why you are so confused, you are focused on sex, period.

I have to repeat the OP here, because you did not read it?

"What parenting skill requires either a penis or a vagina? " In the Society of the seawytch, the Eunuch raises the children.

One, there is no society of the Eunuch, no cult of the LGBT.

Two, there only deeply distrubed folks like Elektra, Pop, Sil, and others.

If we started a thread for every heterosexual that supported gay marriage this place would be flooded. Just sayin...
And if you gave every idiot a brain, we wouldn't be arguing. So you support an orphaned 9 year old heterosexual boy being adopted by a 60 year old "daddy" homosexual and a 28 year old "twink son" homosexual?

When you speak of changing the meaning of a word like marriage, you also change the law to allow anybody to adopt children.

Let's keeps the insults to a minimum shall we.

I would support any person/couple willing to adopt a child that has meet all the criteria for adoption, whether they be gay, straight, or single. A loving and stable home is far better then being a warden of the state, bouncing from foster home to home.
That was a minimum?

What about all the criteria to be parents, not parent. Mother and Father.

If the state is bad, fix the state? Hell why would you not want to fix that problem first?

All these Democrat Presidents and politicians have made getting adopted so hard, and have never every fixed the broken system, so its now better to throw 9 year old heterosexual boys into any homosexual environment of your choosing.

Government literally gets to design families. Seems like the perfect dream, children in the society of the seawytch are raised by Eunuchs.

I am not sure why you are trying to make this political? The foster care system as been a mess for ages now, regardless of what party occupies the White House.

It seems that you would rather have kids be constant wards of the state then placed in stable/loving homes. It doesn't matter if the home is headed by two gays, two straights, or a single person. If those couples (or person) can provide a loving and stable home then it should not matter and I am willing to bet it doesn't matter to them either. A stable/caring home or being shifted from foster home to foster home until you're an adult? Hmmm....Seems like a really tough choice. Besides, If you're so concerned about the welfare of these kids then I suggest you and the rest of your socially conservatives friends open up your homes and start adopting more of these children so they can have homes only YOU approve of.

And no, I don't support throwing kids to ANY homosexual couple of my choosing. That is a position you are assigning to me so you can continue with your narrative.

If we started a thread for every heterosexual that supported gay marriage this place would be flooded. Just sayin...
And if you gave every idiot a brain, we wouldn't be arguing. So you support an orphaned 9 year old heterosexual boy being adopted by a 60 year old "daddy" homosexual and a 28 year old "twink son" homosexual?

When you speak of changing the meaning of a word like marriage, you also change the law to allow anybody to adopt children.

I would support any person/couple willing to adopt a child that has meet all the criteria for adoption, whether they be gay, straight, or single. A loving and stable home is far better then being a warden of the state, bouncing from foster home to home.
That was a minimum?

If the state is bad, fix the state? Hell why would you not want to fix that problem first?

All these Democrat Presidents and politicians have made getting adopted so hard, and have never every fixed the broken system, so its now better to throw 9 year old heterosexual boys into any homosexual environment of your choosing.

Government literally gets to design families. Seems like the perfect dream, children in the society of the seawytch are raised by Eunuchs.

I am not sure why you are trying to make this political? The foster care system as been a mess for ages now, regardless of what party occupies the White House.

It seems that you would rather have kids be constant wards of the state then placed in stable/loving homes. It doesn't matter if the home is headed by two gays, two straights, or a single person. If those couples (or person) can provide a loving and stable home then it should not matter and I am willing to bet it doesn't matter to them either. A stable/caring home or being shifted from foster home to foster home until you're an adult? Hmmm....Seems like a really tough choice. Besides, If you're so concerned about the welfare of these kids then I suggest you and the rest of your socially conservatives friends open up your homes and start adopting more of these children so they can have homes only YOU approve of.

And no, I don't support throwing kids to ANY homosexual couple of my choosing. That is a position you are assigning to me so you can continue with your narrative.
While, if you ignore my narrative, which is the OP of this thread, then what are we talking about?

So at least I got you to admit, that you believe there should be some sort of limit put on adoption of children.

The example I use is not something that is made up, it is something that is happening. An Old Homosexual Man marrying a young boyish homosexual man, are adopting heterosexual kids.

Children don't need a Mother and a Father, children need parents that care for them and give them loving, stable homes.

The only way they can keep their heads above water on this debate is to go around in circles.

First it's all about the kids needing two parents. Yet they don't have a problem with single parents, never discuss the 50% divorce rate or about the fact you don't need to be married to have kids, and you don't have to have kids if you are married. But they'll use argument after argument that has nothing to do with anything, then blast you for not caring about the kids.
Well you say they need two parents, that is a mother and a father, not two homosexual men or two homosexual woman. Only one person of either sex can be a parent.

50% divorce rate, which is higher in the LGBT community.

Yes you don't need to be married to have children, but if you are going to have Children you have to have Heterosexual Sex, unless you use doctors to do it artificially.

So I take it you agree with this, "What parenting skill requires either a penis or a vagina? " In the Society of the seawytch, the Eunuch raises the children.

What parenting skill requires either a penis or a vagina? How, exactly, are gay couples with children different than straight couples with children? How, exactly, are gay couples without children different than straight couples without children?
I am sorry, did you not read the OP? Its in there. Why are you so obsessed with the sexual nature of things? That is why you are so confused, you are focused on sex, period.

"What parenting skill requires either a penis or a vagina? " In the Society of the seawytch, the Eunuch raises the children.

Did you look up the meaning of Eunuch, I think you should.

That was a minimum?

While, if you ignore my narrative, which is the OP of this thread, then what are we talking about?

So at least I got you to admit, that you believe there should be some sort of limit put on adoption of children.

The example I use is not something that is made up, it is something that is happening. An Old Homosexual Man marrying a young boyish homosexual man, are adopting heterosexual kids.

Congratulations, you got me to admit a point I was never even making. Not once did I state that adoption should not come with any type of restrictions. That is something you crafted out of thin air and tried to assign to me.

If a 60 year old and a 28 year old married couple, gay or straight, can offer a stable and loving home for orphans then I am all for it. That is leaps and bounds better then being a ward of the state until your an adult.

Oh...and by the way 28 isn't a young boy. Is the age difference of the couple the problem for you or is that the fact that are gay?

Well you say they need two parents, that is a mother and a father, not two homosexual men or two homosexual woman. Only one person of either sex can be a parent.

They don't need two parents, clearly plenty of kids grow up with one parent, such as those kids whose mother or father went to Iraq or Afghanistan and never came home (but the kids might have cheaper oil though, so it's all okay).
Also, plenty of kids' parents aren't their biological parents. You don't need to have biological parents to have a good upbringing, in fact many kids have BETTER parenting because they are not being brought up by their real parents.

So what's the point you are making? That a child needs both biological parents in order to be able to grow up well? Then the US is screwed isn't it, what with a first marriage divorce rate at about 40%.

Which means you completely failed to get the point, or you choose to completely ignore the point.

This is in stark contrast with what you said in the first part, about parents. It makes not that much difference whether gay people are getting divorced or not, it's about kids having to have TWO BIOLOGICAL PARENTS.

Same-Sex Couples Census Data Trickles Out One-Quarter Are Raising Children - ABC News

I found this.

"Census 2010: One-Quarter of Gay Couples Raising Children"

One quarter of couples are raising kids. More importantly 3/4 aren't. Now, if say you have 100 gay couples and 75% of them get divorced, you have a higher divorce rate for gay couples than straight couples. Now say only 2% of those who have kids get divorced, then what?
If you read stats badly you can say what you like, but it doesn't mean it's the truth.

Yes you don't need to be married to have children, but if you are going to have Children you have to have Heterosexual Sex, unless you use doctors to do it artificially.

Yeah, unless you do it artificially, or unless you get someone to help you. I mean, straight couples get people to help them too.....
What's your point? Your point is about marriage? No. So...... what?

You know that soccer is played in many countries? My point is about marriage? No. So what?

So I take it you agree with this, "What parenting skill requires either a penis or a vagina? " In the Society of the seawytch, the Eunuch raises the children.

Well hermaphrodites can be parents but are they twice as good as normal people?

Parenting isn't about sex at all. Get over it.

Parenting isn't about marriage either. Marriage CAN bring stability but doesn't necessarily (hence the 50% divorce rate).

How does this debate end up on eunuchs, jeez, some people really don't want the truth.

Elketra simply rambles, nothing of merit whatsoever.

She reminds me of EconChick.

Children don't need a Mother and a Father, children need parents that care for them and give them loving, stable homes.

The only way they can keep their heads above water on this debate is to go around in circles.

First it's all about the kids needing two parents. Yet they don't have a problem with single parents, never discuss the 50% divorce rate or about the fact you don't need to be married to have kids, and you don't have to have kids if you are married. But they'll use argument after argument that has nothing to do with anything, then blast you for not caring about the kids.

Two parents are NOT a mother and father, they are two parents. The gender of parents does not matter. They are not "eunuchs" or genderless, they are just parents, period.

Source for a higher divorce rate for gays?

No, you should. A eunuch still has a gender.

Answer the question. What parenting skill requires either a penis or a vagina?

Well, there are those that believe that a men and women DO have different approaches as it pertains to children and whereas I do not agree with them, they have made some compelling arguments in that direction.
And when a child experiences a diversity of approaches, that child is afforded a more complete reality of life during its most formidable years.

At the risk of being politically incorrect, but, instead, realistic......a man is more likely to teach his son that "the man is the head of the household"...and the mother, in turns, shows that son with her everyday actions how the man is full of shit.

I know many gay men that are "he men"....and where would be the offset if they were married and adopted a son?
Now, don't rip that example apart...it is an example.....and the example is not my point.

If a 60 year old and a 28 year old married couple, gay or straight, can offer a stable and loving home for orphans then I am all for it. That is leaps and bounds better then being a ward of the state until your an adult.

...and by the way 28 isn't a young boy. Is the age difference of the couple the problem for you or is that the fact that are gay?

Is there such a thing as a 28 year old boy/son that is sought as a sexual partner of old homosexual men, yes, very much so. It is a type of sexuality that is seeking young, twink, sons. You obviously have zero understanding of Homosexual Society if you had no idea that there are literal, "Daddy's" seeking, young "Son", than what do you understand or know about homosexuality.

I do not support these two particular people (and many more) adopting.

You seem to argue that they should be able to adopt while at the same time, your post shows you do not understand what, a homosexual "daddy/son", relationship means.

Last edited:

OK. So that is "if not white, then it has to be black"

So tell me....what do you prefer if you were a dying WIDOWED father or mother and had to have your 2 year old SON reared by a friend or relative.

All things being equal....

1) Two gay men
2) Two gay women
3) A heterosexual couple...

Income the same, educational background the same, living in the same neighborhood...and, as I said....it is a SON.....

Probably the couple best fit for him and based on what you have given us, it is a toss up,

Well, there are those that believe that a men and women DO have different approaches as it pertains to children and whereas I do not agree with them, they have made some compelling arguments in that direction.
And when a child experiences a diversity of approaches, that child is afforded a more complete reality of life during its most formidable years.

At the risk of being politically incorrect, but, instead, realistic......a man is more likely to teach his son that "the man is the head of the household"...and the mother, in turns, shows that son with her everyday actions how the man is full of shit.

I know many gay men that are "he men"....and where would be the offset if they were married and adopted a son?
Now, don't rip that example apart...it is an example.....and the example is not my point.

Parenting does not require anything you listed. Men as the "head of the household" isn't something that is required to be taught...and isn't true anymore.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/05/3...-breadwinner-on-the-rise-study-says.html?_r=0

Parenting does not require anything you listed. Men as the "head of the household" isn't something that is required to be taught...and isn't true anymore.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/05/3...-breadwinner-on-the-rise-study-says.html?_r=0
Either you did not read my post completely or I did not articulate it properly. So I asked my wife to read my post and she knew exactly what I meant.
So I assume you did not read my post completely.
I never said that "Men are head of the household" is a correct statement nor did I say such a statement is a requirement of parenting.
Read my post again....and then respond.
Or don't.
Whatever floats your boat.

Forum List

Back