Gay-Sex Marriage "Settled"..Who Decides Polygamy (Polyamory) Next?

After June 26, 2015, will the states be able to decide polygamy or will SCOTUS decide for them?

• The states! Polyamory and homosexuality are legally two completely different things.

• SCOTUS. All orientations protected: no favorites. All must have their day before SCOTUS.

• Duh..um..I didn't know the Browns of Utah were in the process of suing to marry.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seems less and less that Republicans are the ones involving themselves into these issues, and more and more fascists who are dressed up like Republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross." Sinclair Lewis

For all we know, these people posting on this board could be another country even. I would hate to think that my fellow Americans are so hateful.

Whether you think polygamy or incest is normal or not is amazingly irrelevant to the law.

Justification of your odd lifestyle being legally any different then those in 3.....2.....1......

As I suspected a slippery slope. And yes, my opinion on polygamy or incest is amazingly irrelevant to the law. Cry all you wish but gays continue to marry and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Yes they do, and I noted the quick deflection away from your nonsensical statement back to emotional blubbering.

What is there for me to be emotional about? My marriage is legally recognized in all 50 states despite all your predictions of doom and gloom. If polygamous and/or incestuous couples wish to legally marry then they have to go through same process that gays did. They would need to get the courts to rule those laws as constitutional, win over the support of the public, and get states to recognize their unions. They are free to pursue any or all of those that gays have done. Whether they will be successful or not is another matter. Besides, gays have been getting married in Massachusetts for over decade and yet incest and polygamy are still illegal despite all your hysterics. There is some blubbering going on this debate but it isn't from me. If you want to see some blubbering I suggest you look no further then mirror.

Funny, you lead the way to the destruction of marriage and you don't think there will be a backlash????

How many states will quit issuing marriage licenses instead of being forced to recognize incest or plural marriage?

Enjoy the WIN!!!!!

How has your marriage been destroyed? Specifically.

Oh, by the way, I am enjoying the win. Your hysterical backlash has been nothing more then toothless rhetoric and angry foot stomping.

Yes, that is a good question. Pops? What harm does MDK's marriage do to your marriage? What makes his marriage any "less" than your marriage?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Whether you think polygamy or incest is normal or not is amazingly irrelevant to the law.

Justification of your odd lifestyle being legally any different then those in 3.....2.....1......

As I suspected a slippery slope. And yes, my opinion on polygamy or incest is amazingly irrelevant to the law. Cry all you wish but gays continue to marry and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Yes they do, and I noted the quick deflection away from your nonsensical statement back to emotional blubbering.

What is there for me to be emotional about? My marriage is legally recognized in all 50 states despite all your predictions of doom and gloom. If polygamous and/or incestuous couples wish to legally marry then they have to go through same process that gays did. They would need to get the courts to rule those laws as constitutional, win over the support of the public, and get states to recognize their unions. They are free to pursue any or all of those that gays have done. Whether they will be successful or not is another matter. Besides, gays have been getting married in Massachusetts for over decade and yet incest and polygamy are still illegal despite all your hysterics. There is some blubbering going on this debate but it isn't from me. If you want to see some blubbering I suggest you look no further then mirror.

Funny, you lead the way to the destruction of marriage and you don't think there will be a backlash????

How many states will quit issuing marriage licenses instead of being forced to recognize incest or plural marriage?

Enjoy the WIN!!!!!

Oh, by the way, I am enjoying the win. Your hysterical backlash has been nothing more then toothless rhetoric and angry foot stomping.

You do realize that when it DOES happen, the gays will be who are blamed.

Future gay generations are going to despise this generation for forcing them back into the closet.

Bank on it.

Seems less and less that Republicans are the ones involving themselves into these issues, and more and more fascists who are dressed up like Republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross." Sinclair Lewis

For all we know, these people posting on this board could be another country even. I would hate to think that my fellow Americans are so hateful.

Think there's merit to that, but not in the foreign sense so much as some kind of vested-interest side of things.

Wanna make Republicans look loopy and mean-spirited? Pretend to be one and be loopy and mean-spirited.

Enjoy the WIN!!!!!

Yes, that is a good question. Pops? What harm does MDK's marriage do to your marriage? What makes his marriage any "less" than your marriage?

Please quote a single post where I claimed hers could?

Yet, the argument is dense as, some guy marrying his goat would not effect mine either.

I guess then, you approve of human/goat marriage?

I certainly do not.

Enjoy the WIN!!!!!

Future gay generations are going to despise this generation for forcing them back into the closet.

Bank on it.

No, I don't think I will bank on it. I don't bank anything on foolish predictions and panty shitting hysterics.

Enjoy the WIN!!!!!

Yet, the argument is dense as, some guy marrying his goat would not effect mine either.

I certainly do not.

No, a goat is not a human being. Gay people are human beings. Why should they be denied the same rights and privileges that you get? Give me one good reason.

• Thanks

Enjoy the WIN!!!!!

Bank on it.

No, I don't think I will bank on it. I don't bank anything on foolish predictions and panty shitting hysterics.

Anytime gays use the word shit, I giggle.

Enjoy the WIN!!!!!

Bank on it.

Holy smokes. You are absolutely delusional when it comes to the gay people. It's pretty sad really.

Sure Delta,

So tell me dude, how many States will simply quit issuing marriage licenses instead of being forced to recognize same sex, plural and incest marriage?

I'm betting most will.

And the destruction of civil marriage WILL happen. Remember how foolish it was to argue same sex marriage would be the destruction of the institution?

Here, I'll add up all the states that have stopped issuing marriage licenses as a result of the recent ruling. 0+0= the numbers of states that are not issuing marriage licences anymore. Like I said, toothless rhetoric and angry foot stomping.

Enjoy the WIN!!!!!

Bank on it.

I'm sure, and that is because you have the mindset of a child.

Enjoy the WIN!!!!!

I certainly do not.

No, a goat is not a human being. Gay people are human beings. Why should they be denied the same rights and privileges that you get? Give me one good reason.

Hypocrite:

How does a male humping his goat affect your marriage?

Unless he's your husband is either the male or the goat, it does not!

It is your argument, why not attempt defending it?

Enjoy the WIN!!!!!

Bank on it.

I feel the same way when folks claim that marriage is now destroyed as a result of this ruling.

Enjoy the WIN!!!!!

I certainly do not.

Hypocrite:

I'm not married. A goat is not a human being therefore, cannot consent.

Now, what is your objection to two human beings of the same sex being married?

• Thanks

Enjoy the WIN!!!!!

Bank on it.

Laughing, people who defend others who can't figure out which gender to mate with, calling others childush?

TOO FUCKING FUNNY!

Bank on it.

Laughing, people who defend others who can't figure out which gender to mate with, calling others childush?

TOO FUCKING FUNNY!

What is your objection to two people of the same sex marrying?

Just publish the names and addresses of all couples that have filed for a marriage license. Make it a matter of public record. Or, how about an individual bakery publishing the customer list of every couple asking for a wedding cake.

I certainly do not.

Hypocrite:

I'm not married. A goat is not a human being therefore, cannot consent.

Now, what is your objection to two human beings of the same sex being married?

They are same sex.

So how do two same sex siblings marrying effect any other married couples? If the answer is, that it doesn't, then defend the idea that opposite sex siblings cannot marry.

I already hear you running.

Just publish the names and addresses of all couples that have filed for a marriage license. Make it a matter of public record. Or, how about an individual bakery publishing the customer list of every couple asking for a wedding cake.

Marriage licenses are already a matter of public record, dunce.

Enjoy the WIN!!!!!

Bank on it.

I feel the same way when folks claim that marriage is now destroyed as a result of this ruling.

Lol, classic deflection

Marriage is now in tact, within a decade it will not exist

Forum List

Back