Gay-Sex Marriage "Settled"..Who Decides Polygamy (Polyamory) Next?

After June 26, 2015, will the states be able to decide polygamy or will SCOTUS decide for them?

• The states! Polyamory and homosexuality are legally two completely different things.

• SCOTUS. All orientations protected: no favorites. All must have their day before SCOTUS.

• Duh..um..I didn't know the Browns of Utah were in the process of suing to marry.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just publish the names and addresses of all couples that have filed for a marriage license. Make it a matter of public record. Or, how about an individual bakery publishing the customer list of every couple asking for a wedding cake.

Marriage licenses are already a matter of public record, dunce.

Yes, so now we know who are married lesbians, allowed to shower in a gym together.

What a bitch that creates to public accomodations laws when a straight couple cannot.

You thought the baker was hit with a heavy fine, imagine the fine a huge corporation will take! And the attorney will make a friggin MINT!

Yes they do, and I noted the quick deflection away from your nonsensical statement back to emotional blubbering.

What is there for me to be emotional about? My marriage is legally recognized in all 50 states despite all your predictions of doom and gloom. If polygamous and/or incestuous couples wish to legally marry then they have to go through same process that gays did. They would need to get the courts to rule those laws as constitutional, win over the support of the public, and get states to recognize their unions. They are free to pursue any or all of those that gays have done. Whether they will be successful or not is another matter. Besides, gays have been getting married in Massachusetts for over decade and yet incest and polygamy are still illegal despite all your hysterics. There is some blubbering going on this debate but it isn't from me. If you want to see some blubbering I suggest you look no further then mirror.

Funny, you lead the way to the destruction of marriage and you don't think there will be a backlash????

How many states will quit issuing marriage licenses instead of being forced to recognize incest or plural marriage?

Enjoy the WIN!!!!!

How has your marriage been destroyed? Specifically.

Oh, by the way, I am enjoying the win. Your hysterical backlash has been nothing more then toothless rhetoric and angry foot stomping.

Yes, that is a good question. Pops? What harm does MDK's marriage do to your marriage? What makes his marriage any "less" than your marriage?

Please quote a single post where I claimed hers could?

Yet, the argument is dense as, some guy marrying his goat would not effect mine either.

I guess then, you approve of human/goat marriage?

I certainly do not.

You're the one claiming marriage is being destroyed. Naturally your marriage would be effected as a result of said destruction. Or was your statement just meant to be overly dramatic claptrap?

Last edited:
Seems less and less that Republicans are the ones involving themselves into these issues, and more and more fascists who are dressed up like Republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross." Sinclair Lewis

For all we know, these people posting on this board could be another country even. I would hate to think that my fellow Americans are so hateful.
Yes, because rational people who believe children should have both a mother and father in marriage "have to be posting from another country".

Got a sad wake up call for you: the majority of Americans believe their voices being silenced June 26, 2015 by 5 people, was a crime.

Seems less and less that Republicans are the ones involving themselves into these issues, and more and more fascists who are dressed up like Republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross." Sinclair Lewis

For all we know, these people posting on this board could be another country even. I would hate to think that my fellow Americans are so hateful.
Yes, because rational people who believe children should have both a mother and father in marriage "have to be posting from another country".

Got a sad wake up call for you: the majority of Americans believe their voices being silenced June 26, 2015 by 5 people, was a crime.

Sorry, but rational people don't care if gay people get married.

What is there for me to be emotional about? My marriage is legally recognized in all 50 states despite all your predictions of doom and gloom. If polygamous and/or incestuous couples wish to legally marry then they have to go through same process that gays did. They would need to get the courts to rule those laws as constitutional, win over the support of the public, and get states to recognize their unions. They are free to pursue any or all of those that gays have done. Whether they will be successful or not is another matter. Besides, gays have been getting married in Massachusetts for over decade and yet incest and polygamy are still illegal despite all your hysterics. There is some blubbering going on this debate but it isn't from me. If you want to see some blubbering I suggest you look no further then mirror.

Funny, you lead the way to the destruction of marriage and you don't think there will be a backlash????

How many states will quit issuing marriage licenses instead of being forced to recognize incest or plural marriage?

Enjoy the WIN!!!!!

Oh, by the way, I am enjoying the win. Your hysterical backlash has been nothing more then toothless rhetoric and angry foot stomping.

Yes, that is a good question. Pops? What harm does MDK's marriage do to your marriage? What makes his marriage any "less" than your marriage?

Please quote a single post where I claimed hers could?

Yet, the argument is dense as, some guy marrying his goat would not effect mine either.

I guess then, you approve of human/goat marriage?

I certainly do not.

You're the one claiming marriage is being destroyed. Naturally you're marriage would be effected as a result of said destruction. Or was your statement just meant to be overly dramatic claptrap?

DESTROYED as in future tense.

Oh, you better hope existing marriages are not forced to desolve when the states stop issuing licenses.

That would be a political nightmare for the gay population.

You're the one claiming marriage is being destroyed. Naturally you're marriage would be effected as a result of said destruction. Or was your statement just meant to be overly dramatic claptrap?

Once again we're getting a wee bit off topic. Why aren't you discussing here whether or not states will be able to say "no" to polygamy? Is there something about that discussion that bothers your LGBT habitual group blogging team? :popcorn:

Just publish the names and addresses of all couples that have filed for a marriage license. Make it a matter of public record. Or, how about an individual bakery publishing the customer list of every couple asking for a wedding cake.

Yes, so now we know who are married lesbians, allowed to shower in a gym together.

What a bitch that creates to public accomodations laws when a straight couple cannot.

You thought the baker was hit with a heavy fine, imagine the fine a huge corporation will take! And the attorney will make a friggin MINT!

As long as men have a locker room in which to shower, this does not go against public accommodation laws as both are being accommodated. Your fantasies about what happens in the women's locker rooms are just that, your fantasies. Lol.

Sorry, but rational people don't care if gay people get married.

Rational people look toward the future.

They were showering publicly together whether they were married or not. Oh and take your silly bullshit up with someone that supports public accommodations laws b/c I don't. If you want to police the folks that use public showers then have it. I am sure it will help your anti-gay marriage cause greatly.

As long as men have a locker room in which to shower, this does not go against public accommodation laws as both are being accommodated. Your fantasies about what happens in the women's locker rooms are just that, your fantasies. Lol.

You better check the law on discrimination based on sex, and on sexual identification.

But better yet, listen to you, arguing for...........,

Wait for it..........

Seperate but EQUAL

You simply can't argue that it's bad public policy EXCEPT for...........

You better check the law on discrimination based on sex, and on sexual identification.

Wait for it..........

Seperate but EQUAL

Answer my question. How does two gay people being married effect you in any way?

They were showering publicly together whether they were married or not. Oh and take your silly bullshit up with someone that supports public accommodations laws b/c I don't. If you want to police the folks that use public showers then have it. I am sure it will help your anti-gay marriage cause greatly.

Ahhhhh, but as noted, there was no way to define them. Now it's PUBLIC RECORD.

And before you deflect, we are talking MARRIED COUPLES. That IS PUBLIC RECORD.

Wait for it..........

Seperate but EQUAL

Answer my question. How does two gay people being married effect you in any way?

Gays could always marry, do you not understand the law or your own argument?

Blonde?

You do realize that when it DOES happen, the gays will be who are blamed.

Future gay generations are going to despise this generation for forcing them back into the closet.

Bank on it.

No, I don't think I will bank on it. I don't bank anything on foolish predictions and panty shitting hysterics.

Anytime gays use the word shit, I giggle.

I feel the same way when folks claim that marriage is now destroyed as a result of this ruling.

Lol, classic deflection

Marriage is now in tact, within a decade it will not exist

At least you're not being dramatic or anything. :rolleyes:

Now you're just being willfully obtuse. Marriage licences are matter of public record and have been for a very long time but apparently TCL wasn't aware of that fact.

Wait for it..........

Seperate but EQUAL

Blonde?

And that lame argument has lost in almost every single courthouse across the nation. You're free to be as obtuse as you wish but don't expect the rest for follow your example.

Now you're just being willfully obtuse. Marriage licences are matter of public record and have been for a very long time but apparently TCL wasn't aware of that fact.

And?

The lawsuits against the baker brought the disparity to light.

Do you ever make a real point?

Wait for it..........

Seperate but EQUAL

Blonde?

And that lame argument has lost in almost every single courthouse across the nation. You're free to be as obtuse as you wish but don't expect the rest for follow your example.

Links please, now that gay married couples are on public record

That running noise is MDK running from providing the link.

And?

The lawsuits against the baker brought the disparity to light.

Do you ever make a real point?

I've made many points but you're the clown gassing on public marriage records, shower rooms, marrying animals, and claiming marriage will be over in 10 years. Jesus Christ, with arguments like those is it any wonder you folks got your asses handed to you so often in the courts?

Forum List

Back