Gay Sex in Public a Major Health Risk ~ Naugle Calls on Homosexuals...

So the world is going to come to an end because queers hook up in public lavatories?

Some of my fellow Christians are fucking nuts, ya know?

Would you want to use a toilet stall and or have your kids play in a part where homosexuals are known to frequently shag each other? You're lax on homosexuals breaking the law by having sex in public places but hotly condemn Christians who have not broken the law by condemning such behavior? Public places are not places for people to have sex in and homosexuals are *NOT* special people that need to be exempted from obeying the law when it comes to this, so unless you can make a convincing argument as to why they should be exempted and left alone when it comes to them having sex in public places you're not arguing about jack except blowing hot air with your ad-hominems.

Would you want to use a toilet stall and or have your kids play in a part where homosexuals are known to frequently shag each other? You're lax on homosexuals breaking the law by having sex in public places but hotly condemn Christians who have not broken the law by condemning such behavior? Public places are not places for people to have sex in and homosexuals are *NOT* special people that need to be exempted from obeying the law when it comes to this, so unless you can make a convincing argument as to why they should be exempted and left alone when it comes to them having sex in public places you're not arguing about jack except blowing hot air with your ad-hominems.

Probably be a lot safer than going around where there are brain dead, bigoted assclowns like yourself there Chucking Ass.

Tell ya the truth, I'd trust a gay man or woman to take good care of my kid over a person like yourself any day.

Probably be a lot safer than going around where there are brain dead, bigoted assclowns like yourself there Chucking Ass.

Just as the Bass thought, no real response to his post, just a lame personal attack from a clown that knows he can't win.

Tell ya the truth, I'd trust a gay man or woman to take good care of my kid over a person like yourself any day.

Well your kid is more likely to get shagged, in fact 100% likely to get shagged, since the Bass doesn't shag children.

100 percent likely? Chucked Ass, you sure as hell don't know anything about gay people other than what your own little paranoid fears tell you.

It's reflected in your posts dipshit.

100 percent likely? Chucked Ass, you sure as hell don't know anything about gay people other than what your own little paranoid fears tell you.

It's reflected in your posts dipshit.

The bass isn't a sodomite so why should he be interested in what sodomites do? Refusing to accept the notion of two men shagging each other in the anus as normal doesn't make the Bass mentally challenged, a hatemonger or a homophobe.

The bass isn't a sodomite so why should he be interested in what sodomites do? Refusing to accept the notion of two men shagging each other in the anus as normal doesn't make the Bass mentally challenged, a hatemonger or a homophobe.

You're right, you're not a sodomite, you're a narrow minded bigot.

Lord no. As it is, I won't let them even wash their hands in public restrooms in rest areas and parks because I don't want them touching anything in there. The sinks, the towel dispenser, the doors, or the toilets. Screw that. I'll take my chance that they'll get a little ecoli on their pinkies between the bathroom and the car, and use wipes or water and soap at my car.

Lord no. As it is, I won't let them even wash their hands in public restrooms in rest areas and parks because I don't want them touching anything in there. The sinks, the towel dispenser, the doors, or the toilets. Screw that. I'll take my chance that they'll get a little ecoli on their pinkies between the bathroom and the car, and use wipes or water and soap at my car.

Paranoid much, or just OCD?

So do you take a linen cloth to open all the doors to public places wherever you go? Do you tell them to aim good while they go to the restroom so they don't touch the toliet seat? What if they have to go #2 while on a car trip, then what?

So after they go to the bathroom they can't wash their hands, even though I bet they have touched something (s) in the restroom. They are 5 and 6, right? So they carry those germs out to your car, onto your car door and the inside, until you can delouse them. Gotcha.

Wouldn't it be easier to never leave your house?

Tell me you NEVER go out to eat with your kids then, I have stories about restaurants that would make you blind. :eek:

Last edited:
So do you take a linen cloth to open all the doors to public places wherever you go? Do you tell them to aim good while they go to the restroom so they don't touch the toliet seat? What if they have to go #2 while on a car trip, then what?

So after they go to the bathroom they can't wash their hands, even though I bet they have touched something (s) in the restroom. They are 5 and 6, right? So they carry those germs out to your car, onto your car door and the inside, until you can delouse them. Gotcha.

Tell me you NEVER go out to eat with your kids then, I have stories about restaurants that would make you blind. :eek:

Naahhh.....with a person of such extraordinary intelligence, she probably just powders them down with louse powder and turns a firehose on 'em.

This is what is comes down to when its the Bass vs the Neo-lib pro-gay front:

The Bass: As a Christian who believes in the Bible, the Bass finds homosexuality to be against the teachings of the Bible

Shogun and the Pro-gay Neo-Lib Coalition for the Advancement and spread of Homosexuality: Thats Gay-bashing, Stop it you hatemongering Fundie.

The Bass: Two men shagging each other up the anus and shooting their bodily fluids of each other and performing oral sex on each other is disgusting and the Bass would never tell anyone to do it nor would the Bass accept as normal.

Shogun and the Pro-gay Neo-Lib Coalition for the Advancement and spread of Homosexuality: Thats Gay-bashing, Stop it you hatemongering Fundie.

The Bass: Sodomites shagging in public places and facilities is breaking the law, inconsiderate and disrespectful and sodomites should acknowledge that this behavior is wrong and should keep this crap in their private homes.

The Bass: Schools should not teach children that two people of the same sex shagging each other sexually is normal.

Last edited:
You know Chucking Ass.....you REALLY should read your own book more. There are only FIVE verses in the entire Bible that refer to homosexuality, no more. And, most of them are in the manual for JEWISH priests, called Leviticus.

You're an idiot, and you've obviously never worked in the health field, or in any area where you are dealing with volumes of children.

Oh, wait...you're a teacher? Then you're just stupid.

I open the door, I don't let them touch the handle. I tell them not to touch the toilets, they either use their foot or I use mine to flush. I don't touch ANYTHING inside the bathroom. I will use toilet paper to work a towel dispenser and use the towel to open the door, if I have to. If I have to wash in the bathroom, I use a towel to turn the water on and off.

You ever see a kid with meningitis, teacher? Hepatitis? Tuberculosis? Worms? Herpes? Staph? Staph in the EYE? I have. And those kids go to stores and public restrooms. Damn straight skippy I'm careful.

I'm also aware that the wet, sloppy sinks in most public restrooms are right at my kid's mouth and eye levels, and they are crawling with every imaginable filth and parasite you can imagine.

You go ahead and wallow in that filth and encourage all your little angels to do the same. I prefer to keep my children from catching communicable diseases if I can help it. There are some things it isn't worth worrying about...I don't worry about my kids catching aids from other kids, I don't worry about them eating food from another child's dirty hands once in a while, those are risks that are normal to take.

But it's just stupid to tempt fate in filthy public restrooms, and I don't do it.

You're an idiot, and you've obviously never worked in the health field, or in any area where you are dealing with volumes of children.

Oh, wait...you're a teacher? Then you're just stupid.

I open the door, I don't let them touch the handle. I tell them not to touch the toilets, they either use their foot or I use mine to flush. I don't touch ANYTHING inside the bathroom. I will use toilet paper to work a towel dispenser and use the towel to open the door, if I have to. If I have to wash in the bathroom, I use a towel to turn the water on and off.

You ever see a kid with meningitis, teacher? Hepatitis? Tuberculosis? Worms? Herpes? Staph? Staph in the EYE? I have. And those kids go to stores and public restrooms. Damn straight skippy I'm careful.

I'm also aware that the wet, sloppy sinks in most public restrooms are right at my kid's mouth and eye levels, and they are crawling with every imaginable filth and parasite you can imagine.

You go ahead and wallow in that filth and encourage all your little angels to do the same. I prefer to keep my children from catching communicable diseases if I can help it. There are some things it isn't worth worrying about...I don't worry about my kids catching aids from other kids, I don't worry about them eating food from another child's dirty hands once in a while, those are risks that are normal to take.

But it's just stupid to tempt fate in filthy public restrooms, and I don't do it.

Really? Then what in the hell do you kids do when they're in school BY THEMSELVES? Do they squat outside?

No, schools one of those risks you have to take.

But my children attend a tiny school, where the bathrooms are kept clean..there isn't a lot of outside traffic coming in and using their facilities. Nobody's changing babies in there, nobody's coming from different places bringing weird parasites and viruses with them. AND the sinks and toilets are kid-sized, so they aren't getting their faces right in them. The only kids at school are the kids they see every day anyway. My daughter's kindergarten class consists of herself and the Sheriff's daughter.

Remember the staph infections that killed some kids IN SCHOOL? They were supposedly kept clean also.

Face it Allie, you can't protect against everything, and ya gotta hope that how you train your children is enough. Sometimes ya just gotta trust in God, because if you don't, you'll end up OCD and nuts.

Staph is a bad one.
I do what I can, and I think it's silly to take risks in filthy public restrooms when you can avoid it.

But sure, they can still get meningitis, staph, ringworm, etc. at school. I still don't let them touch anything in Walmart, gas station or park bathrooms. It's not just kids in those bathrooms...it's adults, and filthy, drug addicted adults, as well as every day people who just have contagious stuff. It's the volume of people, and the quality of the cleaning (always inadequate) and the fact that my kids' face are right at the level of the top of the trash can, the sinks, and the toilet lid.

No offense Allie (yeah....I'm not being nasty), but, if you keep up with that kind of stuff, you're just going to end up paranoid.

Remember Howard Hughes?

Forum List

Back