Gay Sex in Public a Major Health Risk ~ Naugle Calls on Homosexuals...

Stop being ignorant, all have sinned and have come short of the glory of God, but he who believes and is baptized and lives a life grounded in the Word shall be saved. Some people will mess up from time to time, but if they repent of what they do and don't backslide they shall be saved, try reading the scriptures instead of throwing lame strawman arguments into the pot. Homosexuals consistently live a sinful lifestyle and they knowingly do so and ignore the Word because they're burned up in their lusts towards one another and because they do not repent yet still willingly do so they shall not be saved and enter the kingdom of heaven after doing such.

Hmmm, so you are a sinner? What kind of sins do you do? Adultery? Sex before marriage? Lying? Cheating? Stealing? You know they are wrong, but you still do it. But as long as you repent it's all ok..right?

You need to go back to Bible Study The Bass...........

Last edited:
Hmmm, so you are a sinner? What kind of sins do you do? Adultery? Sex before marriage? Lying? Cheating? Stealing? You know they are wrong, but you still do it. But as long as you repent it's all ok..right?

No, the Bass isn't a sinner, the Bass does not live a sinful lifestyle, the Bass has not gone back to doing sinful things willfully and ignoring God's Word. You absolutely have no understanding of the Word. Do you know what repenting means? If a person does something asks for forgiveness then goes right back to doing it as if he/she never stopped they haven't repented.

All sin is wrong, all, and the Bass condones no sin, absolutely not. You are the one who is condoning sin, you are condoning homosexuality and making a mockery of the Word and God by saying that homosexual will enter the kingdom of heaven.

What about ....

Thou Shalt Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself
Leviticus 19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.

Leviticus 19:34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

You know what BassAss ..... we all have computers too. We all know how to "google, copy, and paste" ... so keep up the good job you are doing. Pretty soon we will have my entire Holy Bible in this thread. :eusa_pray:

And remember that God loves you too, even if you are :cuckoo: But you better lock your doors cause there could be a whole gang of gay men coming to plant a great big smooch right on your kisser! :eek:

What about ....

You know what BassAss ..... we all have computers too. We all know how to "google, copy, and paste" ... so keep up the good job you are doing. Pretty soon we will have my entire Holy Bible in this thread. :eusa_pray:

And remember that God loves you too, even if you are :cuckoo: But you better lock your doors cause there could be a whole gang of gay men coming to plant a great big smooch right on your kisser! :eek:

Loving your neighbor as yourself does *NOT* entail tolerating and accepting their sinful behavior as normal. Loving them is bringing the the Word of God and encouraging them to repent so that their souls can be saved. If homosexuals loved their neighbors as they love themselves they wouldn't be having sex in public parks and bathrooms and ignore consideration of others.

Loving your neighbor as yourself does *NOT* entail tolerating and accepting their sinful behavior as normal. Loving them is bringing the the Word of God and encouraging them to repent so that their souls can be saved. If homosexuals loved their neighbors as they love themselves they wouldn't be having sex in public parks and bathrooms and ignore consideration of others.

You just can't get past that public parks and bathrooms part can you? There is more to life than that Brother Bass. If it bothers you so much DON'T GO TO PUBLIC PARKS AND PUBLIC BATHROOMS. Is that simple enough for you? Don't go anyplace for that matter. Someone as paronoid as yourself - should lock themselves up in a 'closet' and never come out! Or go pass out pamplets on the street corner so you can have actual face to face confontrations. Does that work for you?

If homosexuals loved their neighbors as they love themselves they wouldn't be having sex in public parks and bathrooms and ignore consideration of others.

But homosexuals are loving their neighbors as they love themselves....that's why they're having sex with them in public bathrooms.

Last edited:
You just can't get past that public parks and bathrooms part can you? There is more to life than that Brother Bass. If it bothers you so much DON'T GO TO PUBLIC PARKS AND PUBLIC BATHROOMS. Is that simple enough for you? Don't go anyplace for that matter. Someone as paronoid as yourself - should lock themselves up in a 'closet' and never come out! Or go pass out pamplets on the street corner so you can have actual face to face confontrations. Does that work for you?

Public parks and bathrooms don't belong exclusively to sodomites so why should the Bass and or anyone else have to go elsewhere? Why don't the sodomites take their disgusting sex acts someplace else? Furthermore, it is *ILLEGAL* to carry on such behavior in public places, thats why the mayor was cracking down on it and its shameful that sodomites are protesting against the mayor.

Your same old story is getting pretty old, isn't it? Time for you to start bashing someone else? You have said the same thing over, and over, and over.

As for the sodomites, if they want to do their filth sex they should keep that private in their own houses, not in public bathrooms and in public places. Sodomites should keep their homo-sextourism activities to themselves in their places, not in public places, it shows a lack of consideration for others on their part.

The Bass doesn't haven't have to tolerate the actions of people who have gay sex in public places.

Second, all public sex is wrong, but in this case, the sodomites are protesting against the mayor for calling them out for breaking the law and doing disgusting, nasty sex in public places and lacking consideration for others.

This thread is about how inconsiderate sodomites are, so inconsiderate that they have sex in public places in public facilities that are open to all the public and totally disregard others in their insane lust for each other. On top of that, they even complain against the mayor of the city for speaking against and cracking down of this immoral and above all *ILLEGAL* and lewd behavior, calling the mayor a homophobe. Wrong is is wrong, if these people are going to do their thing they should keep it to themselves out of public facilities and away from the public.

Oh so its natural for gays to do disgusting things in public places without consideration of others? Please prove this with some evidence.

Wow, we actually have retards in this forum who actually think the actions of sodomites having sex in public facilities is only ok but also natural, more proof that AmeriKKKa is heading down a road to decadence morally.

ok, well you workers of iniquity are acting very retarded-like by saying its ok and natural for sodomites to have homosex in public facilities and parks. You guys would have no problem going into a bathroom stall right after two sodomites have gotten done shagging in there because its so natural and ok for that to happen.

Inferno stated that sodomites having public sex is natural and the Bass never singled out the sodomites, the Bass said all public sex is wrong.

Better it is to be a Bible "thumping" Christian who is rooted and strong in the Word of God than to be a butt shagging sodomite engaging in homosex and shooting fecal matter and semen onto and inside of another man's anus in public parks and facilities and even in private, but in this thread, public places is the focus.

If homosexuals loved their neighbors as they love themselves they wouldn't be having sex in public parks and bathrooms and ignore consideration of others.

Public parks and bathrooms don't belong exclusively to sodomites so why should the Bass and or anyone else have to go elsewhere? Why don't the sodomites take their disgusting sex acts someplace else? Furthermore, it is *ILLEGAL* to carry on such behavior in public places, thats why the mayor was cracking down on it and its shameful that sodomites are protesting against the mayor.

Come up with something new. You are boring us with your old bullshit!

/yawn :neutral:

Ya cause we should all stop doing things cause 2 or 3 percent of the population is ruining it for everyone, right? Gays shouldn't stop fucking in public parks and restrooms, the rest of us should just stop going to them? That sure sums up the ignorant liberal view of things.

Ya cause we should all stop doing things cause 2 or 3 percent of the population is ruining it for everyone, right? Gays shouldn't stop fucking in public parks and restrooms, the rest of us should just stop going to them? That sure sums up the ignorant liberal view of things.

What utter bullshit.

Liberals don't advocate most of the crap you keep trying to say they do.

Grow up.

People like yourself read only what you want to read. It is funny that way. I have not seen one person reply on this thread that said they think Gays shouldn't stop fucking in public parks and restrooms! Point one person out that has done this! I challenge you. Come on big guy ... where's the beef? You people that protest this as much as you do must have some real issues that your are harboring in your feeble weak little minds, right? ALL of you need to get some serious professional help! That includes you, and Bassass to start! :eusa_boohoo:

People like yourself read only what you want to read. It is funny that way. I have not seen one person reply on this thread that said they think Gays shouldn't stop fucking in public parks and restrooms! Point one person out that has done this! I challenge you. Come on big guy ... where's the beef? You people that protest this as much as you do must have some real issues that your are harboring in your feeble weak little minds, right? ALL of you need to get some serious professional help! That includes you, and Bassass to start! :eusa_boohoo:
He just likes thinking about gay guys getting it on in restrooms. No harm in that.

He just likes thinking about gay guys getting it on in restrooms. No harm in that.

While your delusional empty head is nothing more than a hat rack. If you actually had a real thought it would probably explode all that methane in that empty space between your ears.

So its okay for gays to break the law have sex in public places, parks and bathrooms? Hey, why not let people soke crack and abuse all kinds of drugs in public places and if any one doesn't like they should stay prisoners in their houses.

You have such retarded logic it makes the Bass sick.

So its okay for gays to break the law have sex in public places, parks and bathrooms? Hey, why not let people soke crack and abuse all kinds of drugs in public places and if any one doesn't like they should stay prisoners in their houses.

You have such retarded logic it makes the Bass sick.

No! No! No! No! It is NOT okay for gays to break the law have sex in public places, parks and bathrooms?! And for the final time it is NOT OKAY FOR ANYONE TO DO IT, even YOU! <----- "Can you hear me now???" Now ..... Quit bumping your own thread to get attention!

Now everyone join me in adding your "NO" It is NOT okay for gays to break the law have sex in public places, parks and bathrooms?!! ... so this blind asshole will got back into the wordwork where he belongs! :doubt:

No! No! No! No! It is NOT okay for gays to break the law have sex in public places, parks and bathrooms?! And for the final time it is NOT OKAY FOR ANYONE TO DO IT, even YOU! <----- "Can you hear me now???" Now ..... Quit bumping your own thread to get attention!

Now everyone join me in adding your "NO" It is NOT okay for gays to break the law have sex in public places, parks and bathrooms?!! ... so this blind asshole will got back into the wordwork where he belongs! :doubt:

And yet when the mayor announced his plans he was attacked by gays and the press and you all seem to be bothered as well.

well lets see what the good book says.....

78. Then the earthquake took them, and in the morning they lay prone in their dwellings;

79. and he turned away from them and said, 'O my people! I did preach to you the message of my Lord, and I gave you good advice; but ye love not sincere advisers.'

80. And Lot, when he said to his people, 'Do ye approach an abomination which no one in all the world ever anticipated you in?

81. verily, ye approach men with lust rather than women- nay, ye are a people who exceed.'

82.But his people's answer only was to say, 'Turn them out of your village, verily, they are a people who pretend to purity.'

83. But we saved him and his people, except his wife, who was of those who lingered;

84. and we rained down upon them a rain;- see then how was the end of the sinners!

The Qu'ran and Homosexuality [Koran]

So the world is going to come to an end because queers hook up in public lavatories?

Some of my fellow Christians are fucking nuts, ya know?

Forum List

Back