Gay Marriage supporters said this would never happen...

People are going to hate me after this post .... fuck it.

Is throwing your kid up in the air bad for your kid and thus illegal?
Is wrestling with your kid illegal?
What makes sex any different?
Because they might get pregnant? ok, so use birth control that problem is solved.
Because they might get STD's? well kid might go blind using a BB gun, shoot someone going hunting, cut himself playing with knives, skin his knees riding a bike, what is one more risk for something the kid might enjoy.
The French do it. They believe 14 year old girls need to be taught how to be good at having sex by mature men instead of immature boys. Then the trained girl would train the immature boys. If it's good enough for the French why not for the Americans?

And as long as you get rid of pregnancy and std's what is the harm?

^ fails to understand "legal consent"....not to mention, we are not the French.

I understand legal consent. It isn't required to play football, ride a bike, have a pocket knife, go hunting, so why is it needed for having sex?

People are going to hate me after this post .... fuck it.

Is throwing your kid up in the air bad for your kid and thus illegal?
Is wrestling with your kid illegal?
What makes sex any different?
Because they might get pregnant? ok, so use birth control that problem is solved.
Because they might get STD's? well kid might go blind using a BB gun, shoot someone going hunting, cut himself playing with knives, skin his knees riding a bike, what is one more risk for something the kid might enjoy.
The French do it. They believe 14 year old girls need to be taught how to be good at having sex by mature men instead of immature boys. Then the trained girl would train the immature boys. If it's good enough for the French why not for the Americans?

And as long as you get rid of pregnancy and std's what is the harm?

^ fails to understand "legal consent"....not to mention, we are not the French.

I understand legal consent. It isn't required to play football, ride a bike, have a pocket knife, go hunting, so why is it needed for having sex?

Your question is frightening....beyond frightening...even tho it does, again, show that some simply cannot understand why "legal consent" is important.

I remember when Bush invaded Iraq, he made this promise, that we were NOT in the business of nation building. And, when there wasn't any WMDs that he Guaranteed was there... He changed the focus, He said he was there to take out Saddam and help build Democracy. No I am not on the wrong thread here. NOPE. The tie in here is this, as a corollary , the similarity between the Bush administration's empty promises and the Gay rights empty promises are legion. Lies or delusions. I can see what is next, from a mile away. You have a choice here, believe lies and propaganda, or your inner voice. It's up to you, America.

No. Because lefty's agenda is not about live and let live at all. It's about social engineering. He'll never allow that the government get out of the marriage business. It's the foundational institution of that last bastion of tribal superstition standing in the way of Big Daddy government's absolute autonomy: namely, the biological family of nature.

Conservatives will never vote to ban civil marriage. Are you fucking insane? Oh wait, we've already established that.

I would. I want the US government out of the marriage business completely. No more filing taxes jointly, every person files taxes for themselves and only themselves. Anyone should be free to make a contract with anyone else to cohabitate if that is what they want and it would be covered under contract law.

Based on your post, a contract is a legal document, so the government would still be in the marriage business, in fact, they'd be in it just about the same as they are now.

Your post, in other words, makes no sense.

Oh, I for one would like the author of this thread to put in one sentence what it was that gays said would never happen,

and who exactly said it.

I remember when Bush invaded Iraq, he made this promise, that we were NOT in the business of nation building. And, when there wasn't any WMDs that he Guaranteed was there... He changed the focus, He said he was there to take out Saddam and help build Democracy. No I am not on the wrong thread here. NOPE. The tie in here is this, as a corollary , the similarity between the Bush administration's empty promises and the Gay rights empty promises are legion. Lies or delusions. I can see what is next, from a mile away. You have a choice here, believe lies and propaganda, or your inner voice. It's up to you, America.

No corollary. Not even in the neighborhood.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/360645-bush-s-lies-caused-the-iraq-war.html

Ergo...gays are responsible for the invasion of Iraq. LOL

Read my post again, skeezix. Gay rights or WMD's validity are in the eye of the beholder. Being that every mother loving one of us has exactly the SAME rights, I am unsure what "rights" homosexuals don't have, or being denied. So would you actually ask me an intelligent question now?

I don't know if anyone pointed this out...but the OP's article is about a presentation made back in the 1980's.

No it's not. You need to read it again. This was a conference held at Cambridge recently.

I've read the article clearly. It was a presentation made three decades ago, meaning the 1980's:

The statement that paedophilia is “natural and normal” was made not three decades ago but last July. It was made not in private but as one of the central claims of an academic presentation delivered, at the invitation of the organisers, to many of the key experts in the field at a conference held by the University of Cambridge.

'Paedophilia is natural and normal for males' - Telegraph
Third paragraph down

I don't know if anyone pointed this out...but the OP's article is about a presentation made back in the 1980's.

No it's not. You need to read it again. This was a conference held at Cambridge recently.

I've read the article clearly. It was a presentation made three decades ago, meaning the 1980's:

The statement that paedophilia is “natural and normal” was made not three decades ago but last July. It was made not in private but as one of the central claims of an academic presentation delivered, at the invitation of the organisers, to many of the key experts in the field at a conference held by the University of Cambridge.

Third paragraph down

Are you illiterate?

The statement that paedophilia is “natural and normal” was made not three decades ago but last July.

Was last July in 1980? Did you not read the word "NOT" preceding "three decades ago?"

Dear Jesus, please tell me you don't vote! :cuckoo:

Third paragraph down

Are you illiterate?

The statement that paedophilia is “natural and normal” was made not three decades ago but last July.

Was last July in 1980? Did you not read the word "NOT" preceding "three decades ago?"

Dear Jesus, please tell me you don't vote! :cuckoo:

The article also blames the Pill and the legalization of homosexuality (as in consenting adults).

Is that your stance? That the birth control pill should be banned and adult homosexual activity should be re-criminalized?

Well, kids, gay rights evolved from the civil rights issue from the 60's. Stone wall riots...yeah., right. Black African Americans, they are a valid group that suffered under years of oppression because of slavery and then after 1865. Blacks still cling to that status, and make victimhood some kind of aura they can't escape. Gays pretend to be like that, glomming onto this insufferable issue that will never end. Enough. Gays are NOT a class like Blacks, not in their wildest dreams even. We ALL have the same rights, all of us. That isn't enough? If I am blind, I can't drive a car. I can't yell fire in a crowd, I can't...the list goes on, there are restrictions we put on freedom. We all really do have the same rights, no kiddn'.

Last edited:
Stealing is normal and natural. That's why civilizations spend so much time preaching against it, passing laws against it, and punishing millions for it.

Simply labeling something 'normal' doesn't legitimize it. Lower the age of consent to 14 and you'll quickly find out how normal men having sex with 14 year old girls really is.

Times have changed and what offended once, does not necessarily offend now.

You're OK with pedophilia, then? Pedophiles have rights, too, don't they?

I can only speak for myself and that is an loud NO!

It's a loud NO today, but all you need is for the liberal community to push for it, and you'll get on board like always. Jump ahead 10 years after "gay marriage" becomes settled law of the land, and Oprah trots out some 12-year old with her sob story about how she was abused all her life and this man saved her from all of that, and they deserve to spend their lives together in happiness like everyone else. A few liberal celebrities start Tweeting about it, talking about the "outrage" in such a world... A couple of organized rallies... and you're there! You'll be posting on this forum about how us fuddy-duddy conservatives need to get with the times!

Your moral compass follows the liberal agenda, wherever it leads you!

You're OK with pedophilia, then? Pedophiles have rights, too, don't they?

I can only speak for myself and that is an loud NO!

It's a loud NO today, but all you need is for the liberal community to push for it, and you'll get on board like always. Jump ahead 10 years after "gay marriage" becomes settled law of the land, and Oprah trots out some 12-year old with her sob story about how she was abused all her life and this man saved her from all of that, and they deserve to spend their lives together in happiness like everyone else. A few liberal celebrities start Tweeting about it, talking about the "outrage" in such a world... A couple of organized rallies... and you're there! You'll be posting on this forum about how us fuddy-duddy conservatives need to get with the times!

Your moral compass follows the liberal agenda, wherever it leads you!

Fascinating....I very clearly say NO and you try to deny that that is what I said and believe. I guess I don't fit your neat little image of liberals and what we think.....:eusa_whistle:

Destroy the Christian family, the core and backbone of the United States, and you can turn the nation Marxist.

Forum List

Back