Gas prices: Biden's or Trump's

Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump.
I prefer lower prices. I’ll assume you prefer the lower unemployment rate under Obama as well. No need for another thread. Cheers

Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump.
The higher the price of gas, the more likely people will switch to electric cars. Higher prices are a good thing and will force people to transition to cleaner energy.

Besides who needs a car nowadays anyways? Everything can be delivered to your doorstep.
/——-/ As you libtards turn a blind eye to child forced labor.

The higher the price of gas, the more likely people will switch to electric cars. Higher prices are a good thing and will force people to transition to cleaner energy.

Besides who needs a car nowadays anyways? Everything can be delivered to your doorstep.
/——-/ As you libtards turn a blind eye to child forced labor.
You`re being held somewhere against your will and forced to work? You could lose your food stamps Bubba.

Under trump for a full tank of gas I never paid more than $25.00 now under Biden,I have been paying over $40.00 for that same full tank,the trump haters of course will blame this all on Biden,that’s a given. :cuckoo: They will play some kind of dodgeball game.

302483_image.jpg

Ransom ware.
Nothing more to debate here.
Shit happens. Presidents can do so much.

didn't see, did you give Trump credit for gas falling under $2 last year?
It was not a hot topic of discussion so I dont recall either

Trump did everything the law allows to increase the supply of fossil fuel production which is the basic ingredient in low gasoline prices

Biden is in with a crowd of green fanatics who hate fossil fuel

Of gasoline prices double to $5 or $6 they would be happy

But I bet you know as well ad I do what that would do to the US economy
The highest average gas prices occurred under a Republican president. Did you bitch then and hide as though the sky was flling? And yes, there was much discussion about prices falling under $2 while Trump was president.

Trump 4/17 $2.417
Biden 4/21 $2.858

Trumps gas prices were better by this point of his presidency.

now let me ask you a question. Did you like Obama’s unemployment rate at the end of his presidency or Trumps?

per your rules, if you post anything besides Obama or Trump I’ll count you as an Obama supporter. Go!
deflection noted...start a new thread...there is always 1 idiot that cant read

Anyone who comes here and says the higher gas prices are a result of Trump's policies is a raving, paste-eating fool...

Well, tighten your seat belt....you know damned well they will equate them to Trump.
Including your vote, lefties are unanimously happier with Trump's prices. There is no need to take the shameful route of following the last sentence of the opening post though, you can just come out and say it.

LOLOL.. You mean the cheap prices because of Covid?
TRUMP it is...noted

Trump 4/17 $2.417
Biden 4/21 $2.858

now let me ask you a question. Did you like Obama’s unemployment rate at the end of his presidency or Trumps?

per your rules, if you post anything besides Obama or Trump I’ll count you as an Obama supporter. Go!
deflection noted...start a new thread...there is always 1 idiot that cant read
Haha, glad you noted the deflection. OP gave a thanks for the response but as long as you’re taking notes I think we are all good! Idiot

Trump 4/17 $2.417
Biden 4/21 $2.858

Actually Greenville south Carolina, was booming when Trump left office. Now I'm just waiting for Biden to screw it up.

The market controls the prices of fuel not the president.
That it does but Biden sure hasn't helped with his stoppage of drilling for oil and natural gas on all Fed lands. His wanting to end fracking is another stupid move. Its all because of his green shit.

The lowest gas price I saw today on my way to work was 2.71, The highest was 2.89 and you can bet your boots it will be going much higher.
I've seen $2.99 here, but there are places that sell it former $2.79.

Forum List

Back