Gas prices: Biden's or Trump's

Looks like the vote is unanimously for the prices under Trump. Every lefty and every righty on this thread has indicated that they preffered the prices under Trump.

Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump.
I liked the prices but I didn't like the low prices with a crappy economy during Trump.

Crappy economy? What planet do you live on? The economy was flourishing pre-COVID. COVID crashed the world. Biden’s policies, COVID or no COVID, will crash the economy.

Besides who needs a car nowadays anyways? Everything can be delivered to your doorstep.
Uhhhh, the delivery driver needs a car you dumbass.
You do realize that electric cars use the exact same toxic materials and plastics as gas powered cars and lithium mining is a destructive method using open pits and fuel for large machinery, with most spent lithium batteries ending up in landfills.
Of course you don't being a clown account.

Besides who needs a car nowadays anyways? Everything can be delivered to your doorstep.
You do realize that electric cars use the exact same toxic materials and plastics as gas powered cars and lithium mining is a destructive method using open pits and fuel for large machinery, with most spent lithium batteries ending up in landfills.
You do realize that like coal, there is a finite supply of oil. They`re not making any more.
Hybrid/EV batteries can be recycled. Who is it that doesn`t know shit?

You are decades behind the times

Under trump the US wad free of OPEC
Nope. Even oil pumped here is influenced by international prices.
If the violence in the middle east expands the prices may go higher on that as well as Biden's policies. And the violence in the middle east is also a result of Biden's policies.

Why? The Palestinians are cut off from the reserves offshore Gaza.

The Arabs are smarter than you.. They don't blame Biden.. They have seen these Israeli land grabs over and over for 70 years.
Higher gas prices are biden’s responsibility

As is the bad ripple affect the high prices cause

As for the arabs they just never learn

They rejected the peaceful partition of the Holy Land that would have given them a state and around 70% of the land

And its only gotten worse for them since then
Yes, they are his responsibility. Just like gas dropping to $1.74/gallon was Trump's responsibility and gas dropping to $1.80/gallon under Obama was his.

If the violence in the middle east expands the prices may go higher on that as well as Biden's policies. And the violence in the middle east is also a result of Biden's policies.

The Arabs are smarter than you.. They don't blame Biden.. They have seen these Israeli land grabs over and over for 70 years.

They rejected the peaceful partition of the Holy Land that would have given them a state and around 70% of the land

Yes, they are his responsibility. Just like gas dropping to $1.74/gallon was Trump's responsibility and gas dropping to $1.80/gallon under Obama was his.
Some liberals who are pulling biden’s strings want gas prices to go through the roof

But they dont want biden to be blamed for it

You do realize that like coal, there is a finite supply of oil. They`re not making any more.
Hybrid/EV batteries can be recycled. Who is it that doesn`t know shit?
In Australia, only two percent of the country’s 3,300 metric tons of lithium-ion waste is recycled. Unwanted MP3 players and laptops often end up in landfills.

Lithium like oil and coal is also a limited supply.

the Biden presidency has been a death sentence to America and the world. Trump warned us, literally

Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump.
/——/ Since a mod shut down my breaking news post because it made democrats look bad, I’ll sneak the link in here: NY bill could raise gas prices 55 cents per gallon; plus, shortages possible this summer
Suppression of speech is all lefties have to fight with.

You can't handle the truth?
I'm not the mod who suppressed it. Take this up with whoever suppressed it.
/——-/ I never said you did it. I’m just saying what happened. I think it’s because I used democRAT in the title that violated some rule.

/——/ Since a mod shut down my breaking news post because it made democrats look bad, I’ll sneak the link in here: NY bill could raise gas prices 55 cents per gallon; plus, shortages possible this summer

/——-/ I never said you did it. I’m just saying what happened. I think it’s because I used democRAT in the title that violated some rule.
Surada did.

I'd bet money that whatever alleged rule it was, enforcement of it was partisan.

Some liberals who are pulling biden’s strings want gas prices to go through the roof

But they dont want biden to be blamed for it
I didn't see, did you give Trump credit for gas falling under $2 last year? Did you give Obama credit for gas falling under $2 about 5 or 6 years ago? Did you give Bush credit for gas falling under $2 by the end of his presidency?

Settle down. The prices gave got nothing to do with either. Biden never hacked the computers. Grow up.

the Biden presidency has been a death sentence to America and the world. Trump warned us, literally

We warned you about Trump who gave us a half million dead, a deadly riot and the destruction of the Republican party. You`re crying about gasoline? LOL!

Surada did.

I'd bet money that whatever alleged rule it was, enforcement of it was partisan.
/—-/ I never to heard of it and I’ve been a men for years.
“Title violates Clean Start. Closed.”

Settle down. The prices gave got nothing to do with either. Biden never hacked the computers. Grow up.
Ok, I'll count your vote according to the last sentence of the opening post. So far, Trump is winning unanimously on this, thanks to your vote.

didn't see, did you give Trump credit for gas falling under $2 last year?
It was not a hot topic of discussion so I dont recall either

Trump did everything the law allows to increase the supply of fossil fuel production which is the basic ingredient in low gasoline prices

Biden is in with a crowd of green fanatics who hate fossil fuel

Of gasoline prices double to $5 or $6 they would be happy

But I bet you know as well ad I do what that would do to the US economy

The higher the price of gas, the more likely people will switch to electric cars. Higher prices are a good thing and will force people to transition to cleaner energy.

While all the billions of people in India, China and the rest of the world will STILL be the primary cause of this crap - just as they have been for the last 785 years.

Forum List

Back