Gas prices are now below $4 per gallon. Biden policy is at least one of the reasons why

With the United States’ advantages in natural gas production, natural gas has become the most promising export to China for the U.S. energy sector. Under the U.S. - China Phase One Trade Agreement signed in January 2020, China committed to buying at least $52.4 billion in additional energy purchases in 2020 and 2021.

How are we dependent on China for OUR energy needs? LOL! Moron.

With the United States’ advantages in natural gas production, natural gas has become the most promising export to China for the U.S. energy sector. Under the U.S. - China Phase One Trade Agreement signed in January 2020, China committed to buying at least $52.4 billion in additional energy purchases in 2020 and 2021.

How are we dependent on China for OUR energy needs? LOL! Moron.
Um because they buy it you moron lol. That still makes us dependent on them. Even with oil specifically as my article points out, China is the leading importer in the world. So yeah, we depend on them for oil.

No gas is not below 4.00 a gallon

Really? Here in Newberry SC gas is running around 3.47/gal. In Columbia (about 40 miles away), it's even lower, going for around 3.27/gal (for some strange reason Newberry is usually 20 cents higher than Columbia, even though they are close together). Dunno where you live, but for the past couple of weeks, gas here has consistently been below 4.00/gal. And yeah, according to the national average, gas IS below 4.00/gal. Guess you just live in a place where they haven't dropped prices yet. BTW, quite a few news agencies are reporting that gas has gotten below 4.00/gal....................

Even FOX is admitting that gas is below 4 bucks/gal, but they say that it could be bad news for Biden...................

Guess that in addition to high gas prices over 4.00 a gallon in your area, they don't get much news either.

You can quote him on the campaign trail all you want. He’s done nothing to destroy them.
I didn't quote him, I provided video evidence that makes you look like an ignoramus.
Only a fool thinks the rhetoric by the POTUS during his campaign doesn't affect the industry he's attacking.
Rhetorical question: Are you that fool?

Your ignorance is noted. Production is higher than it was when Trump turned it over which is what production capabilities are. There has only been increases since he became president. That means production has only gone up.

Further highlighting your ignorance ....Here is our imported oil.. . show me where we ever were not importing oil. We cant use much of what we produce due to the type of oil it is. Pipeline you guys whine about was never gonna be used in the US. Almost all of this below is OPEC (which cut production) and even Russia (heard they are in a war).

View attachment 681366
Comprehension is not your friend, is it? I stated that production is up now than in the middle of the shut down right?
Trump had higher production than Biden leading up to the pandemic.
idiot

JanFebMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugSeptOctNovDec

I didn't quote him, I provided video evidence that makes you look like an ignoramus.
Only a fool thinks the rhetoric by the POTUS during his campaign doesn't affect the industry he's attacking.
Rhetorical question: Are you that fool?
Lol it definitely doesn’t affect it because their profits are at an all time high.

Um because they buy it you moron lol. That still makes us dependent on them. Even with oil specifically as my article points out, China is the leading importer in the world. So yeah, we depend on them for oil.

Um because they buy it

So you meant they're dependent on us for their energy needs? LOL!

It’s not like we aren’t already dependent on China for our energy needs. You do get that right?

Yes, I get your ignorance, every time you post.

So yeah, we depend on them for oil.

LOL! Because we can't export to anyone else. DURR.

Um because they buy it

So you meant they're dependent on us for their energy needs? LOL!

It’s not like we aren’t already dependent on China for our energy needs. You do get that right?

Yes, I get your ignorance, every time you post.

So yeah, we depend on them for oil.

LOL! Because we can't export to anyone else. DURR.
Lol well we do but China still imports to us. How hard is this? Man you try too hard.

Your ignorance is noted. Production is higher than it was when Trump turned it over which is what production capabilities are. There has only been increases since he became president. That means production has only gone up.

Further highlighting your ignorance ....Here is our imported oil.. . show me where we ever were not importing oil. We cant use much of what we produce due to the type of oil it is. Pipeline you guys whine about was never gonna be used in the US. Almost all of this below is OPEC (which cut production) and even Russia (heard they are in a war).

View attachment 681366
Show me where I said we weren't importing oil....You really need to get your comprehension skills together, and quit arguing
about something I didn't say. :wink:

Production is up under Biden and he doesn’t even control that. If you weren’t stupid you’d know our prices are high because of the cutback in OPEC production negotiated by Trump. Maybe Trump can trade some nuclear secrets for oil production. Rube.
LMAO poor Biden he's got a long way to go just to get close to Trumps gas prices. :eusa_boohoo:

Gas prices were at 1.87 under President Trump. So, for the biden apologists to do a premature "mission accomplished" moment... It just shows how desperate they are to overlook this Biden Depression that still is ruining the economy.

Forum List

Back