Gas prices are now below $4 per gallon. Biden policy is at least one of the reasons why

His dip into the national oil reserves that he sold to China brought down the price of gas? ARE YOU REALLY THAT FUCKING STUPID???

He really is.
lol you people are both morons. How else was this supposed to be done? It’s not like we aren’t already dependent on China for our energy needs. You do get that right? China has always been a huge trading partner? Either way, this is credited with lowering the prices. What are you whining for?

lol you people are both morons. How else was this supposed to be done? It’s not like we aren’t already dependent on China for our energy needs. You do get that right? China has always been a huge trading partner? Either way, this is credited with lowering the prices. What are you whining for?

It’s not like we aren’t already dependent on China for our energy needs.

We are? Tell me more!

AutismTyson.jpg

Now I won’t pretend this is some impressive achievement. Obviously prices were high to begin with. And when I say that Biden is partially the reason, it’s not because I am giving him a pat on the back. However it at least disproves the narrative that he isn’t doing anything about the problem. His dip into the national reserve is credited as being ONE of the reasons prices have gone down.

My main point is about how this may affect the midterms. There is more of an ease on Americans’ wallets even if it isn’t yet enough. It should at least give some hope for democrats in the midterm when before it seemed rather bleak. Couple this with democrats other recent achievements and Trump’s consistent legal troubles, it may be something for democrats to get excited about. Too soon to be sure, but it is something.

Biden gets as much credit for the prices going up as he does for gas prices going down...NONE!!!

The tapping into the reserves did little to bring prices down, maybe a penny or two but that is all.

So, I am going to continue to be consistent, no blame on Biden for the prices rising and no credit for Biden for gas prices falling.

Love how idiot partisans can't stop being stupid.

Biden gets as much credit for the prices going up as he does for gas prices going down...NONE!!!

The tapping into the reserves did little to bring prices down, maybe a penny or two but that is all.

So, I am going to continue to be consistent, no blame on Biden for the prices rising and no credit for Biden for gas prices falling.

Love how idiot partisans can't stop being stupid.
Lol by a penny? Where did that figure come from?

So the only thing we can do with our reserves is sell them to China?

That's it. You've been proven to be the biggest fucking idiot on USMB. Bar none. You make IM2 look like a scholar.

Now I won’t pretend this is some impressive achievement. Obviously prices were high to begin with. And when I say that Biden is partially the reason, it’s not because I am giving him a pat on the back. However it at least disproves the narrative that he isn’t doing anything about the problem. His dip into the national reserve is credited as being ONE of the reasons prices have gone down.

My main point is about how this may affect the midterms. There is more of an ease on Americans’ wallets even if it isn’t yet enough. It should at least give some hope for democrats in the midterm when before it seemed rather bleak. Couple this with democrats other recent achievements and Trump’s consistent legal troubles, it may be something for democrats to get excited about. Too soon to be sure, but it is something.

When they spiked up and people bitched about Biden and gas prices on here you were one of the ones that said "Biden doesn't control gas prices hurrrr stupid dumby trumpists trumptard Trumpers trummpy trump !!!!lol".

Now you're here to say "hey gas prices are down thanks to Biden".

So which is it? Does he have control or influence on gas prices or not?

So the only thing we can do with our reserves is sell them to China?

That's it. You've been proven to be the biggest fucking idiot on USMB. Bar none. You make IM2 look like a scholar.
Okay then explain, specifically, what he could have done instead that would have been possible to begin with?

Yes, Veggie Joe's policies have driven up inflation to the point people can't afford to leave the house to do anything.

When they spiked up and people bitched about Biden and gas prices on here you were one of the ones that said "Biden doesn't control gas prices hurrrr stupid dumby trumpists trumptard Trumpers trummpy trump !!!!lol".

Now you're here to say "hey gas prices are down thanks to Biden".

So which is it? Does he have control or influence on gas prices or not?
For the most part he doesn’t have control.
This idea that dipping into the reserves is what contributed to the drop in prices is not my idea. It’s what the experts quoted in that article said.

Cut back in OPEC production, yeah because now we have to rely on OPEC.
Production is higher now than when we were in the middle of the shutdown.
Biden through a lot of regulations that has stifled new drilling.
Your ignorance is noted. Production is higher than it was when Trump turned it over which is what production capabilities are. There has only been increases since he became president. That means production has only gone up.

Further highlighting your ignorance ....Here is our imported oil.. . show me where we ever were not importing oil. We cant use much of what we produce due to the type of oil it is. Pipeline you guys whine about was never gonna be used in the US. Almost all of this below is OPEC (which cut production) and even Russia (heard they are in a war).

1660326233339.png

Your ignorance is noted. Production is higher than it was when Trump turned it over which is what production capabilities are. There has only been increases since he became president. That means production has only gone up.

Further highlighting your ignorance ....Here is our imported oil.. . show me where we ever were not importing oil. We cant use much of what we produce due to the type of oil it is. Pipeline you guys whine about was never gonna be used in the US. Almost all of this below is OPEC (which cut production) and even Russia (heard they are in a war).

View attachment 681366

There has only been increases since he became president.

That's great!

Which Biden policies caused the increased production?

We cant use much of what we produce due to the type of oil it is.

We can't use much of the light sweet crude we produce? Why not?

Forum List

Back