Gas prices are now below $4 per gallon. Biden policy is at least one of the reasons why

And the Dem DEFLECTS, shocker. Stick to the topic fool, Dems hate fossil fuels. Their leader Joe Biden on video vowing to "end fossil fuels". Gas prices still sky high. And food HOLY SHIT inflation on food prices, heavily slammed by high fuel prices shot up to a whopping 13.1% in July goddamn! It hasn't been that bad since 1979 :oops: :oops: :oops: So much for your victory lap I bitch slapped this thread.
Production is up under Biden and he doesn’t even control that. If you weren’t stupid you’d know our prices are high because of the cutback in OPEC production negotiated by Trump. Maybe Trump can trade some nuclear secrets for oil production. Rube.

It is down but we are more of an importer then a manufacturing economy. We have been for years. People were driving less because of the high gas prices. But if you look diesel is still up which is used to move goods
Thanks, and truthfully gas hasn't gone down very much here at all anyway just a few cents.

Production is up under Biden and he doesn’t even control that. If you weren’t stupid you’d know our prices are high because of the cutback in OPEC production negotiated by Trump. Maybe Trump can trade some nuclear secrets for oil production. Rube.
Cut back in OPEC production, yeah because now we have to rely on OPEC.
Production is higher now than when we were in the middle of the shutdown.
Biden through a lot of regulations that has stifled new drilling.

So the oil companies were generous under Trump? And decided to just give away gas? Really? Are you that stupid?

Why aren't oil companies allowed to make a profit?

I didn't hear you liberals whining about Wal Mart making record profits under Trump. So why are Wal Mart's profits ok but Exxon's are evil? Amazon's profits are a-ok but Chevron, bad?

Wal Mart wasn't being discussed, gas prices were. And no, never said gas was being given away, nor did I say that oil companies weren't allowed to make a profit. I simply showed you that oil companies are making record profits right now while gas prices were on the rise. A lot of the reason gas prices are high is because of the greed of the oil companies. As gas prices have gone up, so have the profits of the oil companies to the point where we have record high prices, and oil companies are making record profits. I don't blame Biden for gas prices, I blame the oil companies.

I believe what the wackos said was that the president has nothing to do with gas prices or inflation or open borders....
Biden not responsible for high gas prices

“Fuel prices have increased since January, but the post inaccurately claims Biden's policies are to blame for the spike.

Experts say key reasons for the surge include rising crude oil prices, increasing demand amid the economic recovery and production limitations dating back to cuts in production early on in the pandemic.

The upward trend in fuel costs began months before Biden took office. Data from GasBuddy shows gasoline prices dropped early on in the pandemic, bottoming out around $1.80 per gallon in May 2020. Prices then steadily marched upward through the end of President Donald Trump's term and the start of Biden's.” ibid

More at the link.

When Biden stopped Keystone, it was only 8 percent complete. Even if he hadn't stopped it, it would still be several years FROM NOW before it became operational. Yep, screaming about Keystone being cancelled is one of the dumber things I hear conservatives say when bitching about current gas prices.

Try to wrap your pea brain around this. You are in favor of replacing our energy sector with green energy right now. A concept that will not, can not be fully implemented for many, many years if ever, but killing the Keystone was good policy because it was only 8% complete.

Now I won’t pretend this is some impressive achievement. Obviously prices were high to begin with. And when I say that Biden is partially the reason, it’s not because I am giving him a pat on the back. However it at least disproves the narrative that he isn’t doing anything about the problem. His dip into the national reserve is credited as being ONE of the reasons prices have gone down.

My main point is about how this may affect the midterms. There is more of an ease on Americans’ wallets even if it isn’t yet enough. It should at least give some hope for democrats in the midterm when before it seemed rather bleak. Couple this with democrats other recent achievements and Trump’s consistent legal troubles, it may be something for democrats to get excited about. Too soon to be sure, but it is something.

Above $5 where I am...

Ask and you shall receive. You believing it matters not to me, but that don't mean it isn't true.

Can you name one oil and gas friendly policy *biden has? You know, one that promotes oil production in THIS country. I'll wait. :popcorn:
He doesn’t need one lol. Their profits are already huge and have remained huge.

Biden not responsible for high gas prices

“Fuel prices have increased since January, but the post inaccurately claims Biden's policies are to blame for the spike.

Experts say key reasons for the surge include rising crude oil prices, increasing demand amid the economic recovery and production limitations dating back to cuts in production early on in the pandemic.

The upward trend in fuel costs began months before Biden took office. Data from GasBuddy shows gasoline prices dropped early on in the pandemic, bottoming out around $1.80 per gallon in May 2020. Prices then steadily marched upward through the end of President Donald Trump's term and the start of Biden's.” ibid

More at the link.
So you agree that the OP is an idiot giving Poopeypants credit for imagined lower gas prices.

Let's see. Biden's term started with gas prices at less than $2.00 per gallon. His horrible policies caused the price to increase to almost $5.00 per gallon so now people are supposed to be happy that they're just now paying under $4.00 per gallon? How ignorant do you have to be to fall for this?
Democrat ignent.

Deranged too!

Biden really is getting a lot of momentum behind him. While he wasnt my first pick he certainly has been a steadfast strategist getting much accomplished. Not perfect mind you as he's bumbled and stumbled a bit here and there. Overall he's trending to be a top 15 president.
URserious2.gif

Forum List

Back