gas prices are dropping

Biden also blamed the prices on the Ukrainian war. The war hasn't ended. $130 to now under $90 and falling. There are/were no fundementals to support any of it. It's all market manipulation.

View attachment 680067

now i am curious .....all of you who stupidity blamed biden for gas prices...are you gonna praise him now?

or admit that gas prices were set by large companies to screw over the consumer and make as much quick cash as they could?

picture taken yesterday in johnson city tn...sam's club....regular stations were charging about 3.70
Another example of why democrat voters are retarded baboons.
$3.80 is still more than double of $1.79. It’s called net figure.
Biden policy drove the prices up. Any actions, immediate or future, which can impact supply impact prices immediately.
Prices dropped due to decreased demand as a result of people not being able to afford gasoline.
Democrats should have to take a competency test and an IQ test before being granted any voting privileges.

Another example of why democrat voters are retarded baboons.
$3.80 is still more than double of $1.79. It’s called net figure.
Biden policy drove the prices up. Any actions, immediate or future, which can impact supply impact prices immediately.
Prices dropped due to decreased demand as a result of people not being able to afford gasoline.
Democrats should have to take a competency test and an IQ test before being granted any voting privileges.

Another poster clamoring for a time when the economy was shut down. I didn't particularly care for that time.

Wait until the draw off the Strategic Reserves runs out, prices will spike again, added to the Inflation Expansion Act, and disaster is just around the corner. That's all Biden.

View attachment 680067

now i am curious .....all of you who stupidity blamed biden for gas prices...are you gonna praise him now?

or admit that gas prices were set by large companies to screw over the consumer and make as much quick cash as they could?

picture taken yesterday in johnson city tn...sam's club....regular stations were charging about 3.70
Take a wild guess. :auiqs.jpg:

I am aware of that. But they are the main reason for gas prices dropping.
One of the problems that we are facing is we have made it too hard due to environmental concerns and way too expensive to build new refineries.
But giving Biden credit for drops in fuel prices is best laughable.
There is also the fact that gas consumption is at it's lowest point since the covid lock-downs.

NYT are Pravda. Liars.
The spike was a result of Biden energy policy.

Forum List

Back