gas prices are dropping

View attachment 680067

now i am curious .....all of you who stupidity blamed biden for gas prices...are you gonna praise him now?

or admit that gas prices were set by large companies to screw over the consumer and make as much quick cash as they could?

picture taken yesterday in johnson city tn...sam's club....regular stations were charging about 3.70
Paid $3.03 the other day while on my trip.

Thanks Joe.

View attachment 680067

now i am curious .....all of you who stupidity blamed biden for gas prices...are you gonna praise him now?

or admit that gas prices were set by large companies to screw over the consumer and make as much quick cash as they could?

picture taken yesterday in johnson city tn...sam's club....regular stations were charging about 3.70

I blame Biden for dropping gas prices. I mean, how are the job creators gonna create jobs?!

It makes me laugh and a little uneasy seeing CNN promote "cheaper gas and cheaper prices for online toys! Wow people, so cheap!" It's an insulting infomercial and they aren't even hiding it (I wonder if they are strategically choosing gas stations?)

Meanwhile, inflation is still very high and there is a war raging in Ukraine and the E.U will have difficulty heating their homes this winter due to being cut off.

Not true. Dementia said we had zero inflation last month. How could we not believe him? :eusa_shhh:

View attachment 680067

Class is in order.

Let me explain it the easiest way I can: Prices are not set by the oil and gas companies. They are set in the commodities market. The market responds to news (good or bad) of any commodity. That being said, prices began to increase almost immediately after Dementia took office. Besides on the campaign trail from his basement where he promised an end to fossil fuels, he put his money where his mouth was.

His first day in office he stopped the Keystone. While we weren't getting any oil from it as of yet, commodity investors got nervous and bought what's called long contracts; long meaning they are bidding up oil. From there he stopped new exploration and drilling on public land. The market responded again. He doubled the royalty fees on oil companies, and again, the market responded. When our largest gasoline pipeline was hacked by the Russians, Dementia made a public statement that it's not a government problem, it's a private industry problem, and the market reacted again.

I could go on and on, but to save time:

But oh, the prices are dropping now. It must be because Dementia is releasing oil from our reserves! Wrong. Those few barrels were probably responsible for about five cents reduction per gallon. So why the massive decrease? Because the certainty of a recession was going to hit the US, and hit the US hard. Commodity investors switched their purchases from long contracts to short driving the price way down, because if the US goes into a recession, much of the world follows.

Now we are technically in a recession, and with the talk of taxing our job creators, interest rates still rising because of inflation, prices may go down even more. But wait! What about the new bill passed by the commies that puts an additional tax on oil producers? Well, that's going to slow down price reduction once Dementia signs it.

So I have to give Dementia credit. If not for him putting our country in a recession, we'd still be paying over $5.00 a gallon. Thanks Joe.

Gas prices are slightly down because of two reasons:

1. Presidential Potatohead is depleting the Petroleum Strategic Reserves to lower the price before the midterm election.

2. Typical high summer demand is down because many working families cannot afford the high price of fuel and Potatohead's recession is putting a damper on demand. .

View attachment 680067

You asked the wrong question...
So all of you who said Biden had nothing to do with Gas price hikes... are you going to praise him for prices going back down??
And we all know the answer to that as well.

Biden's energy policies are still Bidens energy policies even now that it has dropped.

Fair enough. What policy of his dropped prices over a dollar a gallon, and don't say the strategic reserves because that could only account for about five cents on the gallon.

Not really it has more to do with demand.
No it has to do with a western embargo on 25% of the world's oil supply...ahem Russia?

When you remove 25% of the available petroleum and natural gas from the market and maintain demand...prices go up.

Back to you CNN.

View attachment 680067

/——-/ Looks like Joe is jacking up the price of gas again.

Biden has done nothing to push gas prices lower, except release strategic oil reserves. Thank god we will never need that oil. Some of his policy decisions were reversed by the courts which helped lower prices.
But the largest reason for lower prices was the refineries ramping up production.
So the companies that own the refineries should receive your praise.
Actually lower prices are caused by increased gasoline stockpiles. No one is driving anywhere because they have no spare money due to inflation.

Forum List

Back