gas prices are dropping

WTI closed at $76.55 and will see what the overnight trading will do but Oil is lowering because of Recession and no one able to afford to drive because of inflation.

What still need to drop is diesel and as long as it is nearly two dollars more than regular petro then cost of shipping will remained high.

Actually lower prices are caused by increased gasoline stockpiles. No one is driving anywhere because they have no spare money due to inflation.
I know this might be hard to understand but shortage also increases prices. During the pandemic when not many were traveling or commuting the refineries were dropping production. They only have so much room for storage. Once travel started back up again they had to increase production. Doing so is not easy as turning a valve it is a slow process And takes time. meanwhile their storage was dropping.

yes there is probably not as much unnecessary travel, such as vacations and such but travel has increased from pandemic levels.

I know this might be hard to understand but shortage also increases prices. During the pandemic when not many were traveling or commuting the refineries were dropping production. They only have so much room for storage. Once travel started back up again they had to increase production. Doing so is not easy as turning a valve it is a slow process And takes time. meanwhile their storage was dropping.

yes there is probably not as much unnecessary travel, such as vacations and such but travel has increased from pandemic levels.
You took all of that time and effort to agree with me?

The first part of your post makes you Mr. MOTO!

View attachment 680067

now i am curious .....all of you who stupidity blamed biden for gas prices...are you gonna praise him now?

or admit that gas prices were set by large companies to screw over the consumer and make as much quick cash as they could?

picture taken yesterday in johnson city tn...sam's club....regular stations were charging about 3.70
Compare that to when Trump was in office. Do YOU think it’s a coincidence that the price is going down prior to the midterms? He is NOT pushing for eliminating ALL Fossil fuel? At a teacher’s Convention the other day, what do you think he spoke about? Education? NO !! Climate change

We got down to $4.15 last week then on Friday of last week we jumped to $4.35, not sure why the rise but it sure irritates me.

View attachment 680067

now i am curious .....all of you who stupidity blamed biden for gas prices...are you gonna praise him now?

or admit that gas prices were set by large companies to screw over the consumer and make as much quick cash as they could?

picture taken yesterday in johnson city tn...sam's club....regular stations were charging about 3.70
Prices are rising. Stupid jerk.

Forum List

Back