Gas prices have jumped for five straight weeks and are 'unlikely' to drop soon, experts say

The coffee shop I go to for breakfast is being renovated so I've been going to Starbucks... I've been listening to libs complain about prices at the store and the pump.... It just warms my heart to see that their stupidity is hitting them too.....

The coffee shop I go to for breakfast is being renovated so I've been going to Starbucks... I've been listening to libs complain about prices at the store and the pump.... It just warms my heart to see that their stupidity is hitting them too.....

Same or similar here too.........those that voted for the dipshits and police reform have been screaming their little heads off because of the crime rate and police inability to do anything about it. Then turn right around and vote for the same shit again.

They can be so fricken stupid, it hurts

City Moron
America, you only had TWO jobs......Get rid of the left Elitist Propaganda Media....and Imbeciles like this.......

CityMoron_1.jpg

Biden get's the blame now, but will he get the praise once gas prices start to drop again OP?

Just my opinion, I've never understood the resistance to extracting fossil fuels from the earth, especially as the technology has improved to ensure the method of extraction is much cleaner.
I do. Politicians just want to fear monger about a non-existent "climate change" "threat" in order to gain even more power/control over, and money from, the common working class man.

So after using the Strategic Reserves to reduce the fuel prices pre-election, the rates are climbing again post-election?
Wow, never saw that coming.
It's almost like they don't want us to afford owning a car or even travel...

View attachment 752728
Correct. The WEF globalist types have been very open about their ambitious "no personal vehicles by 2030" goal. I don't think they'll reach that goal, as they themselves even call it ambitious, but the point is that they ultimately want to remove the existence of personal vehicles (at least for the common working class man).
CCG.jpg

Last edited:
Well at least exxon grabbed their highest profits ever.
So?? Inflation plays a big part in that, and that's gone up A LOT during the Chief Puppet's term.

Do you know what Exxon's profit margin is?? Is their profit margin in line with the industry standard (and with their past profit margins)?

High profits does not equal high profit margins, nor does high profits equal greed.

You clearly don't know anything about business finances nor about economics.

I hear it all the time from libbies in my area, but they show no indication of changing how they vote (nor any concern about the election fraud that's been installing Demonkkkrats into statewide positions of power in my state).

Gee, who didnt see this coming….a drop for the midterms then back to usual.

This admin is a fucking travesty.
and due to their "war against feasible fuels", prices will only continue to rise as time goes on. Gas prices, which are currently just above $3/gal where I am, will eventually get well above $4/gal by Summer (and this time they will get even higher than they maxed out at last year).

and due to their "war against feasible fuels", prices will only continue to rise as time goes on. Gas prices, which are currently just above $3/gal where I am, will eventually get well above $4/gal by Summer (and this time they will get even higher than they maxed out at last year).

And certainly when the President keeps saying he is going to eliminate fossil fuels, it will drive the price up.

It is by design. Cult fucks would love $20/gallon gas.

Biden get's the blame now,
Yes, because his energy policies are causing gas prices to increase.
but will he get the praise once gas prices start to drop again OP?
He will get praise from me once he changes his energy policies to the Trump-era energy policies that led to low gas prices and kept gas prices low throughout Trump's term.

Yes, because his energy policies are causing gas prices to increase.

He will get praise from me once he changes his energy policies to the Trump-era energy policies that led to low gas prices and kept gas prices low throughout Trump's term.
List the policies, and when they took affect.

List the policies, and when they took affect.
Check out his Day 1 executive order regarding feasible fuels. After doing that, take a gander at how gas prices have changed since Biden was installed as Chief Puppet.

gas.jpg

Oil down to $67. So much for the opinion of "experts".

"Experts" are mostly investors trying to influence the markets one way or the other.

Forum List

Back