Garland's DOJ asks court to keep Trump Mar-a-Lago search affidavit sealed

"If charged and convicted, Trump could face up to 20 years in federal prison or be barred from running for office.

Trump denies wrongdoing, claiming he had the authority to declassify documents and that the FBI seized documents protected by attorney-client and executive privilege.

But his legal jeopardy extends further.

The House January 6 committee and the DoJ continue to investigate Trump’s attempts to overturn the 2020 election and incitement of the deadly US Capitol attack.

Trump is also under investigation in New York, over his business and tax affairs, and in Georgia, regarding attempts to overturn his defeat by Joe Biden."

ok.

4 years.

You do know that if they charge Trump with anything he and his attorneys get the affidavit in discovery? No?
Means little to Nada.When breaking the Rule of Law practically
each week what's one more example.That's what we're dealing with here.
Manifest use of Lying and actual Framing.
Smear,slander and besmirch a former Potus as if fashionable.

The entire Biden Presidency.From emboldening the Taliban
with an infernal and hazard withdrawal from Afghanistan,Where over
$ 80 Billion of Military gear { Weapons,Humvees,Blacks hawks
and jets and the computer softwear to help run }.
Then the most Unsecure open border in American History.
Helping illegals go throughout the Country,providing them with
travel,food and lodging.
Not giving a whit about the unbelievable trafficking of the
most deadly drug in history { Fentanyl }.
There's more ... Mush more.
Straight from Sean Hannity's mouth to your brain.
Sheeple.

Just breaking by John Solomon The DOJ just admitting
via credible sources that they did over-collect.
Probably because Donald Trump's lawyers have
confirmed and are very concerned about 3 Trump
passports { 2 of which were expired } that got snatched.

What part of national security do you object to?
BS Filter .....The part where a President's home is raided by armed government goons.. Ex-President Tard. You are confusing the armed SS with the FBI. I know, it's hard when you're stupid.

toobfreak .....The big cover up begins. trump started that shit in 2015.

beagle9 ....... National security besmurity... Blabber

Concerned American ..... I want to know the justification for issuing the warrant in the first place. Patience Bitch.

mudwhistle ....... Only because they're corrupt. Damn Right, the entire trump administration is corrupt.

BS Filter .....The part where a President's home is raided by armed government goons.. Ex-President Tard. You are confusing the armed SS with the FBI. I know, it's hard when you're stupid.

Concerned American ..... I want to know the justification for issuing the warrant in the first place. Patience Bitch.

mudwhistle ....... Only because they're corrupt. Damn Right, the entiOre trump administration is corrupt.
Only,Merely,Historically,Factually,a First in the lexicon of U.S.
History.Where words are not sufficient.We need to view it.
Like how MLK and his Protestors were treated by Democrat bigot
Bull Connor.

POS trump started the withdrawal and was so incompetent that he couldn't finish the job.
Wrong again Winnie. Trump negotiated a withdrawal that was to be completed by May 2021, which was five months after he left office. It was up to the incoming regime to carry out treaties that were negotiated by the outgoing administration. That is how the US has operated forever until the vegetable was planted in the WH. The vegetable was not capable of keeping US promises and completed a deadly pull out three months after the promised deadline, leaving American allies, citizens and 80 billion dollars worth of US military hardware that the Taliban showed off today. Try again, moron. This time research your subject, your ignorance will be less notable.

POS trump started the withdrawal and was so incompetent that he couldn't finish the job.

He was too busy crying Fake News, Stolen Election, Drain my Swamp, and "No, I don't take responsibility at ALL."

Classic Trump.

No sane and honest American worth their salt believes that
horseshit.Nor did they when Harebrained Biden who
accused Border agents on horseback of using whips to flog
illegals crossing a texan river.

What classified info did they find?....
As Mark levin explained on his Radio show ... Most
Docs are classified.Especially concerning a White House
by the D.C. swamp when a Republican is in charge.
Never mind when Bill Clinton or Barack Obama.
To the degree that when Obama took over 30 million
pages of docs to Chicago,promising to return them and
never did.How come.Because NARA { National Archives Records Adm }
stepped in and confirmed that they were ALL Unclassified.
Imagine that.
No don't Imagine.Not even Joseph Stalin tried to hoodwink
Russians with that sloppy a take.

A

mudwhistle ....... Only because they're corrupt. Damn Right, the entire trump administration is corrupt.
Re you speaking English here?

Forum List

Back