Garland's DOJ asks court to keep Trump Mar-a-Lago search affidavit sealed

BS Filter .....The part where a President's home is raided by armed government goons.. Ex-President Tard. You are confusing the armed SS with the FBI. I know, it's hard when you're stupid.

toobfreak .....The big cover up begins. trump started that shit in 2015.

beagle9 ....... National security besmurity... Blabber

Concerned American ..... I want to know the justification for issuing the warrant in the first place. Patience Bitch.

mudwhistle ....... Only because they're corrupt. Damn Right, the entire trump administration is corrupt.
They were armed with assault rifles.

"to protect the integrity of an ongoing law enforcement investigation that implicates national security."

What part of national security do you object to?
The greatest threat to America's national security today is Biden's DOJ. He is doing exactly the same thing Putin is doing in Russia. First, he forms an agency within Homeland Security to fight "disinformation", meaning whatever doesn't work well for him politically, and now he wants to hide a raid by the FBI that had no purpose other than to try to make Trump look bad. A lack of transparency in government undermines democracy and that is the greatest threat to our national security.

The FBI wasn't armed?
Were they?
IDK, but I have seen pictures of the trump SS team. Armed.

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

The FBI wasn't armed?
Do you have pictures of Armed FBI.
I heard they went in as plain clothed.
Hearsay though, I wasn't there.
But you think the FBI was armed.
Fine, just provide the proof.

I don't have proof. Why did the FBI take Trump's passports?

Plain clothes FBI are allowed to carry guns.

I don't have proof.
A step towards honesty.

Why take his passport? You know the answer. Flight Risk.
He hasn't been charged with anything. I also said that plain clothes FBI are allowed to carry guns.
So you have no problem with the FBI taking your passport without you being charged with a crime? Wow.

I don't have proof.
A step towards honesty.

Why take his passport? You know the answer. Flight Risk.

If he's such a flight risk why wait 565 days to take his passport? He has a personal 757 at his disposal. Don't cha think if he woulda wanted to run he wouldn't need 565 days to do it?

He hasn't been charged with anything. I also said that plain clothes FBI are allowed to carry guns.
So you have no problem with the FBI taking your passport without you being charged with a crime? Wow.
This is the former president of the USA
You moron

Forum List

Back