Garland's DOJ asks court to keep Trump Mar-a-Lago search affidavit sealed

Coming from a DOJ that is anonymously leaking things that are negative towards Trump while at the same time hiding behind "ongoing investigation" makes that question a bit of a farce, Mike!
It is not the fault of the DOJ that everything that can be said about Trump happens to be negative.
He's just that kinda guy.
And not commenting on ongoing investigations is pretty standard operating procedure for law enforcement.
Do you think Trump should be some exception?

It is not the fault of the DOJ that everything that can be said about Trump happens to be negative.
And not commenting on ongoing investigations is pretty standard operating procedure for law enforcement.
I think it's a load of crap when the DOJ is leaking like a sieve to a compliant main stream media while refusing to release the affidavit claiming "ongoing investigation"! Is Garland making even a token effort to stop the leaks? I won't hold my breath on that! (eye roll)

It's shit like this that no one who took less than 3 years to get out of the 2nd grade takes you seriously.

Look at all the death threats the magistrate judge got. And all he did was approve the search warrant.

Imagine what Trumps followers would do if they knew the identity of the confidential informant.

We already saw one of Trumps people attack the FBI office.
They would probably travel across the country with plans to kill a US Supreme Court Justice... Oh wait.

It's shit like this that no one who took less than 3 years to get out of the 2nd grade takes you seriously.
"If charged and convicted, Trump could face up to 20 years in federal prison or be barred from running for office.

Trump denies wrongdoing, claiming he had the authority to declassify documents and that the FBI seized documents protected by attorney-client and executive privilege.

But his legal jeopardy extends further.

The House January 6 committee and the DoJ continue to investigate Trump’s attempts to overturn the 2020 election and incitement of the deadly US Capitol attack.

Trump is also under investigation in New York, over his business and tax affairs, and in Georgia, regarding attempts to overturn his defeat by Joe Biden."

"If charged and convicted, Trump could face up to 20 years in federal prison or be barred from running for office.

Trump denies wrongdoing, claiming he had the authority to declassify documents and that the FBI seized documents protected by attorney-client and executive privilege.

But his legal jeopardy extends further.

The House January 6 committee and the DoJ continue to investigate Trump’s attempts to overturn the 2020 election and incitement of the deadly US Capitol attack.

Trump is also under investigation in New York, over his business and tax affairs, and in Georgia, regarding attempts to overturn his defeat by Joe Biden."

Scared to death he's gonna win back the White House.

"If charged and convicted, Trump could face up to 20 years in federal prison or be barred from running for office
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:.... even if he is convicted of keeping classified documents.... there are only a few things that can disqualify someone from running for president and you can look them up on the internet.... one of them is if you ever fought for the confederacy... I don't think Trump did that.... but I don't put it past the dems to say he did....

Forum List

Back