Garland's DOJ asks court to keep Trump Mar-a-Lago search affidavit sealed

"to protect the integrity of an ongoing law enforcement investigation that implicates national security."

What part of national security do you object to?
National security besmurity..

pffft.. Garantee you it's not about that, but if something is planted then it'll quickly be all about that.

If not inventoried, and then not sealed on sight with witnesses from both sides observing, then the evidence is tainted and therefore is no good.

The Garland DoJ has asked the court to keep the affidavit in support of the search warrant of Mar-A-Lago sealed.

Of course they did. That is the pertinent info that would hang their asses. I don't GAF what the warrant and the inventory say--I want to know the justification for issuing the warrant in the first place.

National security besmurity..

pffft.. Garantee you it's not about that, but if something is planted then it'll quickly be all about that.

If not inventoried, and then not sealed on sight with witnesses from both sides observing, then the evidence is tainted and therefore is no good.
So, what are you saying was "planted?"
The materials that Trump says had already been declassified?
Or the stuff he claims wasn't there?
At any rate the surveillance video should clearly show agents on their way in with the (supposedly) "planted" items right?

Unless of course you are full of shit, which would be my guess.

I'm pretty sure the first FBI director wore women's underwear.
fbi-leaves-mar-a-lago.jpg

Forum List

Back