Garland's DOJ asks court to keep Trump Mar-a-Lago search affidavit sealed

So, what are you saying was "planted?"
The materials that Trump says had already been declassified?
Or the stuff he claims wasn't there?
At any rate the surveillance video should clearly show agents on their way in with the (supposedly) "planted" items right?

Unless of course you are full of shit, which would be my guess.
Look! Another clown that gets a media enema!

So, what are you saying was "planted?"
The materials that Trump says had already been declassified?
Or the stuff he claims wasn't there?
At any rate the surveillance video should clearly show agents on their way in with the (supposedly) "planted" items right?

Unless of course you are full of shit, which would be my guess.
They could add wtf ever they want after they get the boxes back to the shop, brah. IF they were dishonest shitbags, which I think they are.

The Garland DoJ has asked the court to keep the affidavit in support of the search warrant of Mar-A-Lago sealed.

Look at all the death threats the magistrate judge got. And all he did was approve the search warrant.

Imagine what Trumps followers would do if they knew the identity of the confidential informant.

We already saw one of Trumps people attack the FBI office.

"to protect the integrity of an ongoing law enforcement investigation that implicates national security."

What part of national security do you object to?
Coming from a DOJ that is anonymously leaking things that are negative towards Trump while at the same time hiding behind "ongoing investigation" makes that question a bit of a farce, Mike!

Biden's DOJ has a huge credibility gap.
garlandisaliarldasldkjadladj2.jpg
garlandisaliarldksdlkfjsdlkj.jpg
demsaredirtykajfakakdhakd.jpg
garlandlolkjjsdakjhdhakdha.jpg

Coming from a DOJ that is anonymously leaking things that are negative towards Trump while at the same time hiding behind "ongoing investigation" makes that question a bit of a farce, Mike!
Are you talking about the search warrant, and the inventory of items seized?

You know that Trump was the first to call for releasing that information. And Merick Garlnd just called Trumps bluff.

Forum List

Back