Garland's DOJ asks court to keep Trump Mar-a-Lago search affidavit sealed

We don't put ex Presidents in prison.

The National Archives released a central set of documents from the Watergate scandal on Wednesday, including a would-be indictment against President Richard Nixon

The draft indictment showed that a grand jury planned to charge Nixon with bribery, conspiracy, obstruction of justice and obstruction of a criminal investigation.

The National Archives released a central set of documents from the Watergate scandal on Wednesday, including a would-be indictment against President Richard Nixon

The draft indictment showed that a grand jury planned to charge Nixon with bribery, conspiracy, obstruction of justice and obstruction of a criminal investigation.
Yep. Big difference between charged and convicted.

"to protect the integrity of an ongoing law enforcement investigation that implicates national security."

What part of national security do you object to?
The entire Biden Presidency.From emboldening the Taliban
with an infernal and hazard withdrawal from Afghanistan,Where over
$ 80 Billion of Military gear { Weapons,Humvees,Blacks hawks
and jets and the computer softwear to help run }.
Then the most Unsecure open border in American History.
Helping illegals go throughout the Country,providing them with
travel,food and lodging.
Not giving a whit about the unbelievable trafficking of the
most deadly drug in history { Fentanyl }.
There's more ... Mush more.

Garland's DOJ asks court to keep Trump Mar-a-Lago search affidavit sealed​

:rolleyes:

1660609421854.png

More Trump Cult bullshit. Forget ever seeing that. It would give away how his prosecution will proceed giving him a chance to refine his lies.
Otherwise in order to attempt to set him up yet again, he can't see the train coming until it runs him over this time eh ? I thought entrapment was against the law or at the least an unorthodoxed way of doing things, but you Democrat's (I forgot), are rewriting the rules so nothing matters anymore in the way of structured law and order nor does a supposed blind unbiased justice exist anymore today. Pitiful situation in this country these days, and I mean Pitiful...

Forum List

Back