Gallup Finds 52% of Americans Want trump Impeached and Removed

This isn't good for trump and his supporters.

Last week it was fox that found 51% want trump impeached and removed from office.

Now gallup.

As time goes on and more evidence is uncovered, that number will only increase.

Congress Approval, Support for Impeaching Trump Both Up
It's a great week for Trump.

The Democrat Party is falling apart.

Trump is daring the Demtards to Imoeach him.

Like this idiot here. Another liar.

How can you even say great week for Trump when he is getting blasted all over the place from both parties.
Trump mouth is foaming defending himself from stupidity.
Did you ask McConnell, Romney or Graham what they think of Trump lately?

More and more republicans are coming out in support of impeachment.
HE IS STILL YOUR PRESIDENT! That's how he can say "Great Week".

He has been targeted by the left and media since day one.
Yes he is the victim.
96% of the snobs in DC. don't like him.
96% of DC doesn't like the heartland of America.
/——/ What I don’t get is why USMB Libs defend the corrupt career politicians in Washington with such passion. You’d think they would support a genuine outsider like Trump, but they won’t even give him a chance.

What I don’t like is why USMB allowed people like you and others to lie here. A lot of you lied just to prove stupidity.

Here’s the difference between Trump vs anti Trump. Example.
1. Ukraine scandal. Asking a foreign leader a favor to dig dirt against his political rival. Is as dirty as you can get. Then using henchmen personal lawyer Guilliani to do the job based from conspiracy crap from corrupted Ukrainians.

Trump supporters that is acceptable.
Anti Trump fuck NO.

2. Kurds. Trump abandoned a very close ally that helped us fight the ISIS. Kurds are getting killed, misplaced by the thousands and human crisis in the making in modern history.

Trump supporters like you and several idiots that is okay with lots of excuses that doesn’t even make sense.

Anti Trump. Trump is irresponsible, dumb and stupid. ( you can ask Mitch McConnell or Graham).
First, Trump asked for a favor in Ukraine-maybe bad wording-not illegal or unethical. Only your interpretation has it as bad-if you did not hate him, you would not care-like me.
Second, the Kurds were paid like hitmen-you don't send our soldiers out to protect hitmen. And by the way, where exactly is their country? Where are the boundaries? How long have they owned anything?
Third, you say Trump made a bad call and was dumb-we will see, but if we used your logic for protecting others, we would still be in Vietnam-read up on your history and you will see what I mean.
Last-I am not even a Trump supporter-I just blow holes in Trump haters and their silly complaints-imagine what a REAL supporter would have done to you!

1. For you as a Trump supporter you don’t even realized it’s corrupt to ask a favor to dig dirt of political opponents. Trump is a corrupted POTUS.

2. Kurds was one of the primary reason we won the ISIS fight in Syria. You may want to ask the GOPs, military leaders and soldiers serving in Syria blasting an inept disgusting piece of shit POTUS.

3. Again. It’s very dumb of you to make comparisons between Vietnam and Syria. That’s very dumb and inexperienced. Each wars and conflict has each own unique problems.
We have US troops in S Korea for decades. I’m sure you are not aware of that. Trump just sent 2 thousands of US troops to Saudi. I’m very sure you are not aware of that too.

What are you saying again?

4. Liar. You are a Trump supporter. Just embarrassed to admit it.
Trump supporters do to me? That’s laughable don’t you think? I’m kicking their asses like you. Just a bunch of liars.
/——/ Bill Clinton signed a treat to investigate corruption with the Ukraine and you know it. Hunter got $83k a month for a no show job.
Yes he is the victim.
/——/ What I don’t get is why USMB Libs defend the corrupt career politicians in Washington with such passion. You’d think they would support a genuine outsider like Trump, but they won’t even give him a chance.

What I don’t like is why USMB allowed people like you and others to lie here. A lot of you lied just to prove stupidity.

1. Ukraine scandal. Asking a foreign leader a favor to dig dirt against his political rival. Is as dirty as you can get. Then using henchmen personal lawyer Guilliani to do the job based from conspiracy crap from corrupted Ukrainians.

Anti Trump fuck NO.

2. Kurds. Trump abandoned a very close ally that helped us fight the ISIS. Kurds are getting killed, misplaced by the thousands and human crisis in the making in modern history.

Trump supporters like you and several idiots that is okay with lots of excuses that doesn’t even make sense.

Anti Trump. Trump is irresponsible, dumb and stupid. ( you can ask Mitch McConnell or Graham).
First, Trump asked for a favor in Ukraine-maybe bad wording-not illegal or unethical. Only your interpretation has it as bad-if you did not hate him, you would not care-like me.
Second, the Kurds were paid like hitmen-you don't send our soldiers out to protect hitmen. And by the way, where exactly is their country? Where are the boundaries? How long have they owned anything?
Third, you say Trump made a bad call and was dumb-we will see, but if we used your logic for protecting others, we would still be in Vietnam-read up on your history and you will see what I mean.
Last-I am not even a Trump supporter-I just blow holes in Trump haters and their silly complaints-imagine what a REAL supporter would have done to you!

1. For you as a Trump supporter you don’t even realized it’s corrupt to ask a favor to dig dirt of political opponents. Trump is a corrupted POTUS.

2. Kurds was one of the primary reason we won the ISIS fight in Syria. You may want to ask the GOPs, military leaders and soldiers serving in Syria blasting an inept disgusting piece of shit POTUS.

3. Again. It’s very dumb of you to make comparisons between Vietnam and Syria. That’s very dumb and inexperienced. Each wars and conflict has each own unique problems.
We have US troops in S Korea for decades. I’m sure you are not aware of that. Trump just sent 2 thousands of US troops to Saudi. I’m very sure you are not aware of that too.

Trump supporters do to me? That’s laughable don’t you think? I’m kicking their asses like you. Just a bunch of liars.
/——/ Bill Clinton signed a treat to investigate corruption with the Ukraine and you know it. Hunter got $83k a month for a no show job.
Charwin95 is lying on the ground bloody and stupid thinking he just kicked the asses of ALL the evil Trump supporters and Russians hiding behind trees. I don't dislike him-I just feel sorry for him.

Anti Trump fuck NO.

/——/ Bill Clinton signed a treat to investigate corruption with the Ukraine and you know it.
Hunter got $83k a month for a no show job.

Bill Clinton investigate corruption with the Ukraine. What are you trying to say?

Hunter got paid $80k a month. Over paid and unqualified but please show us where he committed a crime or a fraud.

If you want to use that as your strategy...... You may want to check out how many of Trump cabinets got fired of corrupt, ethical and violations.

Look at Kushner running around as diplomat. Does he has the qualifications of a diplomat?
His point is, Clinton did the SAME thing Trump did-you are just too stupid to see that!

Yes he is the victim.

Anti Trump fuck NO.

I can't believe I am answering someone so stupid because you are incapable of understanding.
1 First, Digging dirt is illegal-he asked for a CORRUPTION INVESTIGATION birdbrain. Big difference

2. Next, WE did not win-we should not be there-the Kurds got what THEY wanted and put it on our tab-NO THANKS!
Conflicts are different but these two came out the same-I know about Korea-my sister was stationed there for a while-and the Gulf War-and she is safe no thanks to you.1000 troops went to Saudi so glad you can't count.

3. Last, I am proud to say I am a Trump voter, but I am not a Trump supporter. I know you won't be able to understand the difference, so I'll talk slow for you-I approve most of his policies, but not his behavior-but its jerks like you that keep me mocking the idiots on the left who think they know everything and really know nothing. Now, go to your parents callar and make up more stuff.

And I cannot believe I’m talking to a poorly misinformed idiot. Just because Trump told you that ( from a pathological liar) doesn’t mean it’s true.

1. Asking a favor to dig dirt of his political enemies is a 101% example of a corrupted POTUS. Tell me what corruption? Came from a conspiracy crap from corrupted Ukrainian. Dictated by his own henchmen personal lawyer to do the investigation.

2. Kurds helped us fight the ISIS in the front lines that Trump bragged and took credits at the end. They are the main reason why we have a very low casualties of war.

You are so full of shit. You can twist and defend however you want. Abandoning a close ally is just not acceptable. You can ask Mitch McConnell, Romney or Graham. Now Mitch McConnell is asking a strong resolution than they previously passed condemning Trump. Just imagine what other GOPs are thinking.
Then he sent his VP and SOS to negotiate a ceasefire both dumb and amateur. With just a letter from lousy president. What ceasefire? It’s just a pause. Endrogan dictates the rules of the ceasefire. The shelling and bombing of Kurds has not stop.
People are getting slaughtered, thousands of families are getting misplaced. We are witnessing a human crisis in modern history. Created by a piece of garbage president.

What is your sister has anything to do with your stupidity? So if you know about US troops in S Korea. Why the hell you keep mentioning your dumb logic if protecting others will still be in Vietnam? That just shows you are just another poorly informed idiot.

3. You voted for Trump but not a supporter. What is that supposed to mean? That’s dumb. It’s like telling me you are a male but you don’t have dick.

What policies? Both foreign and domestic policies are mostly garbage.
I don’t claim to know everything but I’m very proud of what I know by far and far more than a liar like you.

You are so far off.
Either you are lying or you just don’t know what you are saying or both.

I don’t spin things like you people are and bunch of liars.

Trump went after Endrogan during the invasion. Then he broke a lousy agreement during the invasion. Not before. You got that?

Right now even McConnell blasted Trump ineptness.

McConnell slams Trump administration for Syria withdrawal after talking to Pence

Washington(CNN) Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Friday strongly condemned the Trump administration's decision to withdraw US troops from northern Syria, calling it a "grave strategic mistake" in a blistering op-ed.

The rare criticism of the Trump administration from McConnell followed a phone conversation the Republican leader had with Vice President Mike Pence.
When you say you don't spin things, I don't believe you. People don't realize they spin, so saying someone else did is spin itself-lay off personal attacks like you spin or you are a liar-it reflects on YOU!

Dude you are just full of cow dung.

Prove it to me where I spin. Prove it to me where I lied.

The only people spinning is you and your buddies here. They don’t even know what they are talking about.
You just did spin-full of cow dung? Has nothing to do with anything-stop spinning off topic. You don't see the lying either-"your buddies do not know what they are talking about"? You may disagree, but you know as we all do they KNOW what they are talking about.

You are full of cow dung.

I asked you to prove to me where I lied.
I asked you to prove to me where I spin.

You got nothing but pure bullshit.,You are a bullshitter.
You are too stupid to see where I did

I’m not asking you where you did.

No dumshit. I’m asking you to prove to me where.....
Where I lied?
Where I spin?

You don’t like Trump but at the same time supporting Trump.
Dude you are a LIAR.
Or maybe you are just embarrassed to admit that you are a Trump supporter.

I’m familiar with ABC using wrong footage. That doesn’t change a bit that your president is a piece of shit.
How many times did Fox News lied? They lied a lot of times supporting Trump lies. So don’t give me this and that.
Kurds being slaughtered even after the ceasefire. You don’t show shit.
I will correct you on one point at at time-Number one-
You say he is my president-you forget-he is YOUR PRESIDENT TOO!

The way he divide this country how he catered to certain group only. The way he lied and run this country. Corrupted.
I’m very disgusted and disappointed.

Fuck and Hell NO he is not my president.
Guess I have to say it louder.
He is YOUR PRESIDENT TOO!

Let me repeat it again. FUCK AND HELL NO HE IS NOT MY PRESIDENT.
You are so emotional-are you a girl?

And this is the best you got?

Am I wrong? Trumptard are the most poorly lying misinformed Americans.

Trump even bragged...... even if I shoot someone I would not loss a vote..
First-you are wrong-frequently. Next, ALL Americans are misinformed thanks to the media. Check the networks for how many times they have an opposing viewpoint on-Fox always has a fight because their people disagree-CNN and MSNBC sound the same because they read from the bosses' script.

You are very misinformed. I watched both CNN, Fox MSNBC.
Fox spins and lie for Trump.
If not for CNN & MSNBC we have no clues. They use what comes out from trump lying mouth. You rarely see that in Fox.
So yes you are good example of misinformed.
I had to laugh when I read your post. Either you are stupid, or we just disagree completely. If you watch a neutral network, like smart news, you might see fairness-but the CNN boss has told the reporters to get trump from Dec 2016

I’m laughing at you too. How a lightweight like you keep posting so ignorant on top of your bullshit.
You are very stupid.
Ok, I see you ran out facts and have to use name calling-if your brain can hold just one more thought, try to post it-We all need a good laugh.

Oh I’m having a ball kicking your ass. Using your own rebuttal.
You are nothing but a poorly misinformed lightweight.

Am I wrong? Trumptard are the most poorly lying misinformed Americans.

Trump even bragged...... even if I shoot someone I would not loss a vote..
First-you are wrong-frequently. Next, ALL Americans are misinformed thanks to the media. Check the networks for how many times they have an opposing viewpoint on-Fox always has a fight because their people disagree-CNN and MSNBC sound the same because they read from the bosses' script.

You are very misinformed. I watched both CNN, Fox MSNBC.
Fox spins and lie for Trump.
If not for CNN & MSNBC we have no clues. They use what comes out from trump lying mouth. You rarely see that in Fox.
So yes you are good example of misinformed.
How much does CNN hate Trump? 93% of coverage is negative
This is how YOU get clues???? Com'on, you are smarter than that.

SearchSearch Keyword:
Breaking News AlertsEnter your email address:
Manage Newsletters

FRONT PAGE PODCAST

RECOMMENDED

Quiz: Can you name the product from its famous ad slogan?

‘Believe in something’: Nike mum on China’s crackdown despite standing up for Kaepernick

Quiz: Can you pass this general physics test?

Russian forces sweep into U.S. base abandoned in Syria

Quiz: Take the political scandals in U.S. history test

COMMENTARY

Stephen Moore
Washington subsidies not helping the wind industry

Charles Hurt
William Barr’s right about left’s designs on religious freedom

Daniel N. Hoffman
The lessons of Berlin must be learned again in Hong Kong

LATEST CARTOON

Facts?

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Are news networks ruining civil debate?
Question of the Day
YES
NO
NOT SURE

View results

STORY TOPICS

LMAO.
I will not even bother to click any of that. So you have all of that from a non Trump supporter??

I don’t use any of that crap to prove my point.
I see why-you have no point

What point do you have?

When you say you don't spin things, I don't believe you. People don't realize they spin, so saying someone else did is spin itself-lay off personal attacks like you spin or you are a liar-it reflects on YOU!

Dude you are just full of cow dung.

Prove it to me where I spin. Prove it to me where I lied.

The only people spinning is you and your buddies here. They don’t even know what they are talking about.
You just did spin-full of cow dung? Has nothing to do with anything-stop spinning off topic. You don't see the lying either-"your buddies do not know what they are talking about"? You may disagree, but you know as we all do they KNOW what they are talking about.

You are full of cow dung.

I asked you to prove to me where I lied.
I asked you to prove to me where I spin.

You got nothing but pure bullshit.,You are a bullshitter.

Third party.
I’m still waiting.
All your posts are spin and lies-like when you say Trump is not your president-he is and has been, and there is nothing you can do about it till 2020. No one else will back you up-truth is against you.

I refused to be led by a corrupted disgusting piece of shit POTUS. That Only catered to a certain group.

I’m asking you to prove to me where I lied and spin.
No one will back me up? Who gives a fuck.

Anti Trump fuck NO.

I can't believe I am answering someone so stupid because you are incapable of understanding.
1 First, Digging dirt is illegal-he asked for a CORRUPTION INVESTIGATION birdbrain. Big difference

2. Next, WE did not win-we should not be there-the Kurds got what THEY wanted and put it on our tab-NO THANKS!
Conflicts are different but these two came out the same-I know about Korea-my sister was stationed there for a while-and the Gulf War-and she is safe no thanks to you.1000 troops went to Saudi so glad you can't count.

3. Last, I am proud to say I am a Trump voter, but I am not a Trump supporter. I know you won't be able to understand the difference, so I'll talk slow for you-I approve most of his policies, but not his behavior-but its jerks like you that keep me mocking the idiots on the left who think they know everything and really know nothing. Now, go to your parents callar and make up more stuff.

And I cannot believe I’m talking to a poorly misinformed idiot. Just because Trump told you that ( from a pathological liar) doesn’t mean it’s true.

1. Asking a favor to dig dirt of his political enemies is a 101% example of a corrupted POTUS. Tell me what corruption? Came from a conspiracy crap from corrupted Ukrainian. Dictated by his own henchmen personal lawyer to do the investigation.

2. Kurds helped us fight the ISIS in the front lines that Trump bragged and took credits at the end. They are the main reason why we have a very low casualties of war.

You are so full of shit. You can twist and defend however you want. Abandoning a close ally is just not acceptable. You can ask Mitch McConnell, Romney or Graham. Now Mitch McConnell is asking a strong resolution than they previously passed condemning Trump. Just imagine what other GOPs are thinking.
Then he sent his VP and SOS to negotiate a ceasefire both dumb and amateur. With just a letter from lousy president. What ceasefire? It’s just a pause. Endrogan dictates the rules of the ceasefire. The shelling and bombing of Kurds has not stop.
People are getting slaughtered, thousands of families are getting misplaced. We are witnessing a human crisis in modern history. Created by a piece of garbage president.

What is your sister has anything to do with your stupidity? So if you know about US troops in S Korea. Why the hell you keep mentioning your dumb logic if protecting others will still be in Vietnam? That just shows you are just another poorly informed idiot.

3. You voted for Trump but not a supporter. What is that supposed to mean? That’s dumb. It’s like telling me you are a male but you don’t have dick.

I don’t claim to know everything but I’m very proud of what I know by far and far more than a liar like you.
/----/ "Asking a favor to dig dirt of his political enemies is a 101% example of a corrupted POTUS."
You're quoting Adam Shytfaced lies about the phone call, not the actual transcript which is not questioned even by democRATs.

Anti Trump fuck NO.

/——/ Bill Clinton signed a treat to investigate corruption with the Ukraine and you know it.
Hunter got $83k a month for a no show job.

Bill Clinton investigate corruption with the Ukraine. What are you trying to say?

Hunter got paid $80k a month. Over paid and unqualified but please show us where he committed a crime or a fraud.

If you want to use that as your strategy...... You may want to check out how many of Trump cabinets got fired of corrupt, ethical and violations.

Look at Kushner running around as diplomat. Does he has the qualifications of a diplomat?
His point is, Clinton did the SAME thing Trump did-you are just too stupid to see that!

A dumb puppeteer showed up.

Read my post dumb shit don’t stare at it....... Bill Clinton investigate corruption with the Ukraine.
What are you trying to say?

So I’m asking specifically what investigation did Clinton did with Ukraine.
Give me proof. I’ll wait.

Anti Trump fuck NO.

/----/ "Asking a favor to dig dirt of his political enemies is a 101% example of a corrupted POTUS."
You're quoting Adam Shytfaced lies about the phone call, not the actual transcript which is not questioned even by democRATs.

I’m reading a Transcript released from WH.

Questioned even by democrats? Who? Give me a proof of that.

Anti Trump fuck NO.

Anti Trump fuck NO.

Charwin95 is lying on the ground bloody and stupid thinking he just kicked the asses of ALL the evil Trump supporters and Russians hiding behind trees. I don't dislike him-I just feel sorry for him.

You talked too much. I asked you several times where I lied. So far all you do is bullshit came out nothing
Of course I’m kicking your ass crystal clear.
You have not given me any single of your rebuttal that makes sense.

Don’t feel sorry for me. I’m having a ball. But I don’t feel sorry for you especially from a liar, dumb and poorly misinformed Trump supporter.

This isn't good for trump and his supporters.

Last week it was fox that found 51% want trump impeached and removed from office.

Now gallup.

As time goes on and more evidence is uncovered, that number will only increase.

Congress Approval, Support for Impeaching Trump Both Up
So IMPEACH. Show some damn backbone. The truth is, they wont do anything because, unlike you, the Demonrat leadership KNOWS how it will go if they do.

So write your tard congressman and tell him to get started!

Anti Trump fuck NO.

You called me liar for the last time-even though I like the other guy calling you out too, There are more interesting people on this board-therefore-YOU ARE BANISHED!

Anti Trump fuck NO.

You called me liar for the last time-even though I like the other guy calling you out too, There are more interesting people on this board-therefore-YOU ARE BANISHED!

You are a very dishonest person.
YES you are a liar.
I asked you to prove to me where I lied and spin. So far you are just a bullshiter.

You like the other guy calling me out too? He is no different than you. Both liars.

Forum List

Back