Gallup Finds 52% of Americans Want trump Impeached and Removed

To be fair-you are wrong. I have never seen such one sidedness as CNN and MSNBC. Fox has news anchors who are fair-Baier, McCallum, Kurtz, Bream, and op ed folks-Hannity, Carlson, Ingrham-the other two have only lefty hacks

Bullshit you have Hannity and several anchors Trump lap dogs. Trump controls Fox News. Hannity even campaign for Trump.
CNN and MSNBC used words that comes out from this lousy POTUS mouth. That you cult followers don’t like. Then you call it fake news.

Example. Like his Dallas rally yesterday. The human crisis that he created in Northern Syria abandoning a close ally....... This SOB said ...... LET THEM FIGHT A LITTLE BIT. then his followers cheers. WTF.

People are getting slaughtered, we are witnessing a human crisis & thousands of families being displaced...... Let them fight a little bit? Then people cheered?
CNN is using that against him.

Think what the fucking mentality of this moron POTUS.

Why do you think 63 million voted for him on his campaign promise of getting us out of that hundreds of years old war?
IT'S up to the rest of the NATO to step up and become the police.
We still have some troops there overseeing things.

Why do I think 63 millions votes for him blah blah blah.

1. You have to make sure if it’s the right time and right place to pull the troops. Not just pull troops just for the heck without a plan.
Look at the results? Human crisis in the making created by unfit POTUS.

2. If you want NATO to take over. Then why can he make a transition for NATO to take over make sure Kurds will not get slaughtered?

Right now the ceasefire is just a joke. The invasion continues.

He did Turkey's president went after them and broke the agreement.
What you are saying is news spin not facts.

You are so far off.
Either you are lying or you just don’t know what you are saying or both.

I don’t spin things like you people are and bunch of liars.

Trump went after Endrogan during the invasion. Then he broke a lousy agreement during the invasion. Not before. You got that?

Right now even McConnell blasted Trump ineptness.

McConnell slams Trump administration for Syria withdrawal after talking to Pence

Washington(CNN) Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Friday strongly condemned the Trump administration's decision to withdraw US troops from northern Syria, calling it a "grave strategic mistake" in a blistering op-ed.

The rare criticism of the Trump administration from McConnell followed a phone conversation the Republican leader had with Vice President Mike Pence.
When you say you don't spin things, I don't believe you. People don't realize they spin, so saying someone else did is spin itself-lay off personal attacks like you spin or you are a liar-it reflects on YOU!

To be fair-you are wrong. I have never seen such one sidedness as CNN and MSNBC. Fox has news anchors who are fair-Baier, McCallum, Kurtz, Bream, and op ed folks-Hannity, Carlson, Ingrham-the other two have only lefty hacks

Bullshit you have Hannity and several anchors Trump lap dogs. Trump controls Fox News. Hannity even campaign for Trump.
CNN and MSNBC used words that comes out from this lousy POTUS mouth. That you cult followers don’t like. Then you call it fake news.

Example. Like his Dallas rally yesterday. The human crisis that he created in Northern Syria abandoning a close ally....... This SOB said ...... LET THEM FIGHT A LITTLE BIT. then his followers cheers. WTF.

People are getting slaughtered, we are witnessing a human crisis & thousands of families being displaced...... Let them fight a little bit? Then people cheered?

Bullshit on you. I said Hannity WAS an op ed folk-look it up! I don't like Trump, but I won't let people give blow jobs to CNN because they sound newsy-they are frauds! The two gossip sisters, CNN and MSNBC do use words from Trump-when it is to THEIR agenda advantage-not in news reporting. If Trump supporters cheer-let them-lefties cheer when Schiff says "I have hidden evidence"-that;s what mutts do. So you hate Trump, and I hate media liars-ALL of them! And for the record, let the Kurds fight their own battles the way WE left the South Vietnamese to fight theirs.

Dude you are lying.

1. You are using words exactly the same as Trump supporters.
2. You don’t like CNN & NSNBC that used what came out from Trump lying mouth.
3. Schiff hidden evidence? Came from anti democrats Trump lap dogs.
4. Kurds territory was in safe haven and in just 24 hours became human crisis because of inept president. Comparing south Vietnam and the Kurds is totally hogwash and stupid.
Why create a crisis when it can be prevented with just 50 US troops?

Read my previous post. Trump making comments..... LET THEM FIGHT A LITTLE BIT. Do you think that is a good thing to say where people are getting slaughtered?
Dudette, you are stupid AND lying. My words are my words-not yours, not theirs, mine-GOT IT! GOOD! ABC used footage from bombs going off in Kentucky and said the cease fire was off-they lied. CNN said there was Russian collusion- they lied. MSNBC said Kavanaugh raped a Yale student-they lied. Schiff said he had evidence of Trump Russian collusion where is it? The two area have the same result EXCEPT we PROMISED SVN-Trump never promised the Kurds ANYTHING! The crisis would and is going to happen-history shows us that-just get Americans out of harm's way. And if you are going to accuse someone, namely me of anything, when you don't know them personally, get off your ego trip-YOU don't know everything!

You don’t like Trump but at the same time supporting Trump.
Dude you are a LIAR.
Or maybe you are just embarrassed to admit that you are a Trump supporter.

I’m familiar with ABC using wrong footage. That doesn’t change a bit that your president is a piece of shit.
How many times did Fox News lied? They lied a lot of times supporting Trump lies. So don’t give me this and that.
Kurds being slaughtered even after the ceasefire. You don’t show shit.
I will correct you on one point at at time-Number one-
You say he is my president-you forget-he is YOUR PRESIDENT TOO!

Bullshit on you. I said Hannity WAS an op ed folk-look it up! I don't like Trump, but I won't let people give blow jobs to CNN because they sound newsy-they are frauds! The two gossip sisters, CNN and MSNBC do use words from Trump-when it is to THEIR agenda advantage-not in news reporting. If Trump supporters cheer-let them-lefties cheer when Schiff says "I have hidden evidence"-that;s what mutts do. So you hate Trump, and I hate media liars-ALL of them! And for the record, let the Kurds fight their own battles the way WE left the South Vietnamese to fight theirs.

Dude you are lying.

4. Kurds territory was in safe haven and in just 24 hours became human crisis because of inept president. Comparing south Vietnam and the Kurds is totally hogwash and stupid.

Read my previous post. Trump making comments..... LET THEM FIGHT A LITTLE BIT. Do you think that is a good thing to say where people are getting slaughtered?
Dudette, you are stupid AND lying. My words are my words-not yours, not theirs, mine-GOT IT! GOOD! ABC used footage from bombs going off in Kentucky and said the cease fire was off-they lied. CNN said there was Russian collusion- they lied. MSNBC said Kavanaugh raped a Yale student-they lied. Schiff said he had evidence of Trump Russian collusion where is it? The two area have the same result EXCEPT we PROMISED SVN-Trump never promised the Kurds ANYTHING! The crisis would and is going to happen-history shows us that-just get Americans out of harm's way. And if you are going to accuse someone, namely me of anything, when you don't know them personally, get off your ego trip-YOU don't know everything!

Dude you are a LIAR.

I’m familiar with ABC using wrong footage. That doesn’t change a bit that your president is a piece of shit.
How many times did Fox News lied? They lied a lot of times supporting Trump lies. So don’t give me this and that.
YOU KEEP POSTING THE SAME PARAGRAPH-if you can't keep up, just say so. You asked if Fox lied-I say yes-just not nearly as much as CNN and MSNBC-or YOU!

No using their words to interpret what Trump said and meant.
Which has been absolutely wrong.
The news people are not mind readers. :)

You are a Trump supporter. It doesn’t matter what Trump is saying or doing. You and the rest of his followers acting like he is the victim.
Even if he rape a woman or a dog in front of you. He didn’t do it.
/----/
View attachment 285116
Who proofread the photo? the grammar is stupid...
/——/ Yes it’s stupid. I quoted a libtard. “You are a Trump supporter. It doesn’t matter what Trump is saying or doing. You and the rest of his followers acting like he is the victim.
Even if he rape a woman or a dog in front of you. He didn’t do it.”

Am I wrong? Trumptard are the most poorly lying misinformed Americans.

Trump even bragged...... even if I shoot someone I would not loss a vote..
First-you are wrong-frequently. Next, ALL Americans are misinformed thanks to the media. Check the networks for how many times they have an opposing viewpoint on-Fox always has a fight because their people disagree-CNN and MSNBC sound the same because they read from the bosses' script.

/——/ Yes it’s stupid. I quoted a libtard. “You are a Trump supporter. It doesn’t matter what Trump is saying or doing. You and the rest of his followers acting like he is the victim.

He has been targeted by the left and media since day one.
Yes he is the victim.
96% of the snobs in DC. don't like him.
96% of DC doesn't like the heartland of America.
/——/ What I don’t get is why USMB Libs defend the corrupt career politicians in Washington with such passion. You’d think they would support a genuine outsider like Trump, but they won’t even give him a chance.

What I don’t like is why USMB allowed people like you and others to lie here. A lot of you lied just to prove stupidity.

Here’s the difference between Trump vs anti Trump. Example.
1. Ukraine scandal. Asking a foreign leader a favor to dig dirt against his political rival. Is as dirty as you can get. Then using henchmen personal lawyer Guilliani to do the job based from conspiracy crap from corrupted Ukrainians.

Trump supporters that is acceptable.
Anti Trump fuck NO.

2. Kurds. Trump abandoned a very close ally that helped us fight the ISIS. Kurds are getting killed, misplaced by the thousands and human crisis in the making in modern history.

Trump supporters like you and several idiots that is okay with lots of excuses that doesn’t even make sense.

Anti Trump. Trump is irresponsible, dumb and stupid. ( you can ask Mitch McConnell or Graham).
First, Trump asked for a favor in Ukraine-maybe bad wording-not illegal or unethical. Only your interpretation has it as bad-if you did not hate him, you would not care-like me.
Second, the Kurds were paid like hitmen-you don't send our soldiers out to protect hitmen. And by the way, where exactly is their country? Where are the boundaries? How long have they owned anything?
Third, you say Trump made a bad call and was dumb-we will see, but if we used your logic for protecting others, we would still be in Vietnam-read up on your history and you will see what I mean.
Last-I am not even a Trump supporter-I just blow holes in Trump haters and their silly complaints-imagine what a REAL supporter would have done to you!

...And yet-he does the opposite of starting wars...
True. Rather than over-stretching our global position, like the Dems do, Trump is abandoning our global position to the Russians et al.
You can't abandon what was never yours
True.

The past 100 years of friendship-building and positioning of assets to protect the interests of ourselves and our friends was pointless.

TrumpBots know best about such things, of course.

Only blinkered, myopic idiots, hyper-isolationists and Russian and Chinese and IslamoFascist enablers should lead the way.

Not.
Not a trumper, but I take that side to flush out lefty bullshit. After VietNam, if we don't have a foolproof plan for victory, stay out! Now, we deserted the Kurds like the South Vietnamese. As Cronkite said, we are an honorable people who did the best we could. Time for Johnny to come marching home again.

Yes he is the victim.
/——/ What I don’t get is why USMB Libs defend the corrupt career politicians in Washington with such passion. You’d think they would support a genuine outsider like Trump, but they won’t even give him a chance.

What I don’t like is why USMB allowed people like you and others to lie here. A lot of you lied just to prove stupidity.

1. Ukraine scandal. Asking a foreign leader a favor to dig dirt against his political rival. Is as dirty as you can get. Then using henchmen personal lawyer Guilliani to do the job based from conspiracy crap from corrupted Ukrainians.

Anti Trump fuck NO.

2. Kurds. Trump abandoned a very close ally that helped us fight the ISIS. Kurds are getting killed, misplaced by the thousands and human crisis in the making in modern history.

Trump supporters like you and several idiots that is okay with lots of excuses that doesn’t even make sense.

Anti Trump. Trump is irresponsible, dumb and stupid. ( you can ask Mitch McConnell or Graham).
/——-/ TDS

TDS? That is not what the GOPs, military leaders, decent Americans and democrats are saying about the meaning of TDS.

Trump Dumb Shit or
Trump Dumb Stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you think 63 million voted for him on his campaign promise of getting us out of that hundreds of years old war?

1. You have to make sure if it’s the right time and right place to pull the troops. Not just pull troops just for the heck without a plan.

2. If you want NATO to take over. Then why can he make a transition for NATO to take over make sure Kurds will not get slaughtered?

You are so far off.

Trump went after Endrogan during the invasion. Then he broke a lousy agreement during the invasion. Not before. You got that?

McConnell slams Trump administration for Syria withdrawal after talking to Pence

Washington(CNN) Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Friday strongly condemned the Trump administration's decision to withdraw US troops from northern Syria, calling it a "grave strategic mistake" in a blistering op-ed.

The rare criticism of the Trump administration from McConnell followed a phone conversation the Republican leader had with Vice President Mike Pence.
When you say you don't spin things, I don't believe you. People don't realize they spin, so saying someone else did is spin itself-lay off personal attacks like you spin or you are a liar-it reflects on YOU!

Dude you are just full of cow dung.

Prove it to me where I spin. Prove it to me where I lied.

The only people spinning is you and your buddies here. They don’t even know what they are talking about.

Dude you are lying.

Dude you are a LIAR.

The way he divide this country how he catered to certain group only. The way he lied and run this country. Corrupted.
I’m very disgusted and disappointed.

Fuck and Hell NO he is not my president.

Yes he is the victim.

Anti Trump fuck NO.

/——-/ TDS

TDS? That is not what the GOPs, military leaders, decent Americans and democrats are saying about the meaning of TDS.

Trump Dumb Shit or
Trump Dumb Stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, he is right, Trump disorder syndrome-the stink of it is all over you.

Dude you are lying.

Dude you are a LIAR.

YOU KEEP POSTING THE SAME PARAGRAPH-if you can't keep up, just say so. You asked if Fox lied-I say yes-just not nearly as much as CNN and MSNBC-or YOU!

Why? Pay attention. Don’t just watch and stare at my post. Read it.

You are so far off.

Dude you are just full of cow dung.

Prove it to me where I spin. Prove it to me where I lied.

The only people spinning is you and your buddies here. They don’t even know what they are talking about.
You just did spin-full of cow dung? Has nothing to do with anything-stop spinning off topic. You don't see the lying either-"your buddies do not know what they are talking about"? You may disagree, but you know as we all do they KNOW what they are talking about.

Dude you are lying.

Dude you are a LIAR.

The way he divide this country how he catered to certain group only. The way he lied and run this country. Corrupted.
I’m very disgusted and disappointed.

Fuck and Hell NO he is not my president.
Guess I have to say it louder.
He is YOUR PRESIDENT TOO!

You are a Trump supporter. It doesn’t matter what Trump is saying or doing. You and the rest of his followers acting like he is the victim.
Even if he rape a woman or a dog in front of you. He didn’t do it.
/----/
View attachment 285116

First-you are wrong-frequently. Next, ALL Americans are misinformed thanks to the media. Check the networks for how many times they have an opposing viewpoint on-Fox always has a fight because their people disagree-CNN and MSNBC sound the same because they read from the bosses' script.

You are very misinformed. I watched both CNN, Fox MSNBC.
Fox spins and lie for Trump.
If not for CNN & MSNBC we have no clues. They use what comes out from trump lying mouth. You rarely see that in Fox.
So yes you are good example of misinformed.

If not for CNN & MSNBC we have no clues. They use what comes out from trump lying mouth. You rarely see that in Fox.
I had to laugh when I read your post. Either you are stupid, or we just disagree completely. If you watch a neutral network, like smart news, you might see fairness-but the CNN boss has told the reporters to get trump from Dec 2016

How much does CNN hate Trump? 93% of coverage is negative
This is how YOU get clues???? Com'on, you are smarter than that.

SearchSearch Keyword:
Breaking News AlertsEnter your email address:
Manage Newsletters

FRONT PAGE PODCAST

RECOMMENDED

Quiz: Can you name the product from its famous ad slogan?

‘Believe in something’: Nike mum on China’s crackdown despite standing up for Kaepernick

Quiz: Can you pass this general physics test?

Russian forces sweep into U.S. base abandoned in Syria

Quiz: Take the political scandals in U.S. history test

COMMENTARY

Stephen Moore
Washington subsidies not helping the wind industry

Charles Hurt
William Barr’s right about left’s designs on religious freedom

Daniel N. Hoffman
The lessons of Berlin must be learned again in Hong Kong

LATEST CARTOON

Facts?

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Are news networks ruining civil debate?
Question of the Day
YES
NO
NOT SURE

View results

STORY TOPICS

Once the public hears the slime that trump and his henchmen have done and are doing....the number will creep closer to 60%....and farther.

trump is incompetent...corrupt...bought...and seriously deranged.

If the Senate GOP does not understand the seriousness of trump's malfeasance...they will suffer in November 2020. The facts will be put on the table so that all voters will see them.

Forum List

Back