G7 endorses Japan's Fukushima radioactive water discharge.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands

ah, i guess you could turn radioactive fish into a food source for cancer patients or something.
creativity always beats the markets.

ah, i guess you could turn radioactive fish into a food source for cancer patients or something.
The old Japanese say "who cares?"

"If it takes 30 years to kill me, who cares?"

If it means I will get to see a real Godzilla I'm all for it.
OIP.UrZji_9uUU9op3MPa-AkrAHaE8

Where else should they put it?

Japan has begun discharging water from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant into the ocean
Today, the Japanese company Tokyo Electric Power, which is the operator of the nuclear power plant "Fukushima-1", began dumping radioactive water into the ocean. This is reported by the japanese media.
Now Greenpeace and Greta Tumberg will say their word, and sanctions will be imposed on the japs Putin.

Japan has begun discharging water from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant into the ocean
Today, the Japanese company Tokyo Electric Power, which is the operator of the nuclear power plant "Fukushima-1", began dumping radioactive water into the ocean. This is reported by the japanese media.
Now Greenpeace and Greta Tumberg will say their word, and sanctions will be imposed on the japs Putin.
What’s being released is actually less than what Chinese nuclear plants emit.
Fukushima: China accused of hypocrisy over its own release of wastewater from nuclear plants | Fukushima | The Guardian

The stuff is filtered and treated ... is the tritium going to react with all the plastic in the ocean? ... that's like being worried your strychnine is cut with cyanide ..

While I’m not a fan of releasing radioactive polluted water into our oceans, I am curious what the fucking alternative would be for Japan?
The truth is that it’s within established international guidelines and much less than what China emits from its nuclear plants. Of course, they’re the first to complain and, hypocritically, are a source of much of the buzz about the issue.

The truth is that it’s within established international guidelines and much less than what China emits from its nuclear plants. Of course, they’re the first to complain and, hypocritically, are a source of much of the buzz about the issue.
their fish supplies are at stake! ;)

If something like this were to happen in Russia now, the West would be screaming bloody murder at the top of their lungs.
Something like this happens every day in China. Why no concern over that? If this happened in Russia the same way as in Japan, I believe you’re wrong, it would be acknowledged as meeting international standards and approved.

Forum List

Back