Further Proof of Societal Collapse

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
I don't begrudge the girl, she figured out how to game society, it's her legion of fans that portend a bleak future for this country.

Just make sure we keep prayer out of the schools, otherwise, kids will get really screwed up again.
One extreme is what we are seeing today. Another is a Christian theocracy. I'm not against teaching Christian values, I am against the interpretation of those values. That's the problem with religion in general, and especially in schools.

What this capitalist society of ours revolves around is greed, making money by taking it from someone else. Some honest businessman and businesses are out there, but many are not. We have no shared culture, no shared values, (other than greed), and its all get as much as you can, by any means necessary.

I’d rather my 7-year-old child have been taught that Jesus was resurrected (I’m Jewish) than be given directions on anal and oral sex, told doctors just “guess” at a newborn’s gender, and that blacks are oppressed victims by whites who are born racistl

I’d rather my 7-year-old child have been taught that Jesus was resurrected (I’m Jewish) than be given directions on anal and oral sex, told doctors just “guess” at a newborn’s gender, and that blacks are oppressed victims by whites who are born racistl
Except none of that actually happens, outside of the wingnut-o-sphere.

One extreme is what we are seeing today. Another is a Christian theocracy. I'm not against teaching Christian values, I am against the interpretation of those values. That's the problem with religion in general, and especially in schools.

What this capitalist society of ours revolves around is greed, making money by taking it from someone else. Some honest businessman and businesses are out there, but many are not. We have no shared culture, no shared values, (other than greed), and its all get as much as you can, by any means necessary.
You call our country capitalist? :lol:

Schools used to allow prayer in schools, in fact, schools used to use the Bible to teach children to read

And as we saw historically, how it messed up society compared to today.

Thank God people like you saved us from that hell.

I much prefer the Columbine shoot'em up schools of today

In fact, the shooters at that school went round shooting people who said they were Christian when asked.

They targeted them.

Schools used to allow prayer in schools, in fact, schools used to use the Bible to teach children to read
People were taught to read so that they could read the bible. Publishing the bible caused the greatest advance in education in history.

People were taught to read so that they could read the bible. Publishing the bible caused the greatest advance in education in history.
They didnt want people to read the bible for generations. Thats why all the bibles were latin. So only priests and such could read them.
the church isnt exactly known for wanting people to be intelligent.

They didnt want people to read the bible for generations. Thats why all the bibles were latin. So only priests and such could read them.
the church isnt exactly known for wanting people to be intelligent.
Publishing the bible for the general public was part of the Reformation. Of course the RCC had a fit over it. They still discourage 'personal' bible study as they think the reader might arrive at a wrong conclusion regarding scripture, which would send them to hell. :omg:

And as we saw historically, how it messed up society compared to today.

Thank God people like you saved us from that hell.

I much prefer the Columbine shoot'em up schools of today

In fact, the shooters at that school went round shooting people who said they were Christian when asked.

They targeted them.
You're babbling incoherently, it's what you do.

Forum List

Back