Biden’s trillion-dollar spending spree will lead to financial collapse

Really proud of you.. I Got my quarterly Dividend payment from my stocks, 1st of Oct, it was over $115,000 and i still dont get my Social Security that i will put off for another 2 years...
At this point, I would say hold off, but you never know what's going happen down the road. But, I would trade it all for just one quarterly of your dividend payout. LOL

Where the hell did you pull that from? had to be out of your ass since i have never said anything that could in any way be taken as me supporting that
It WAS in the form of a question, GG.
Call it an educated guess, no need to be all pissy about it. Just was expecting a yes or no answer. Geeze,
somehow I struck a nerve. I'm guessing you voted for Biden.

How come Donnie added 8 trillion to the national debt in only four years as you cheered him on? How come Donnie spent two trillion on tax cuts at a time we didn't need them, 83% of which went to the top 1% who DEFINITELY didn't need them??
He didn't, moron.

It WAS in the form of a question, GG.
Call it an educated guess, no need to be all pissy about it. Just was expecting a yes or no answer. Geeze,
somehow I struck a nerve. I'm guessing you voted for Biden.

The only thing so far Biden has done I approve of is getting us out of Afghanistan, and he did that in the most fucked up way.

Your guessing sucks, I have not voted for a Dem POTUS since 1992, and that was the one and only time I did so.

It is as if you pay not attention to what people post and just make shit up

Where the hell did you pull that from? had to be out of your ass since i have never said anything that could in any way be taken as me supporting that
I haven't seen you denounce them. All you ever do is attack Republicans.

Trump found out that to run a capitalist nation some eggs must be broken. We've had much inflation with the damn freebies from covid over the years what was the excuse in the 1990's?
You are asking a question that takes a book to answer.
It is not the Democrats who did it, it is not the Republicans that did it.
It was BOTH.
And that is not what people want to hear.

divide-and-conquer-cartoon-pinterest.jpg

Wrong buttboi

The chart in your article is horseshit. It moves up the end point will into Biden's rule, and moves back the starting point into Obama's rule. That's why there are no numbers on it.

Propublica is a notorious commie propaganda site.

yes, saying both sides spend too much is defending one side...

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

logic like that no wonder you are a Trump worshiper

I am denouncing the both your fucking moron.
When one side is largely responsible, attacking both side is the same as defending the guilty party. That's a well known commie propaganda tactic.

When one side is largely responsible, attacking both side is the same as defending the guilty party. That's a well known commie propaganda tactic.

One side is not largely responsible, this has been a shared event. You do not get to 29 trillion dollars in debt with just one side doing it. They both are responsible, but by god you will never say anything bad about your fucking party, that would get you attacked on this forum.

It is the progressive word play that makes them think they are smart, while really showing how stupid they really are. So Obama when he took office had 1.3 trillion dollars his first year, then proceeded to lower the rate so at the end it looked like he was deficit aware. But when you take the total amount of money spent it averaged out to 1.15 trillion dollars a year. This is why you have to NOT try to debate stupid people, because they will slowly lower in intelligence to make it fair for them.

View attachment 553300<------Golfing Gator......Rightwinger...
The Great Obama cut his deficit to under $500 billion
Crooked Donnie ran $1.5 trillion deficit in what he called the strongest economy ever

One side is not largely responsible, this has been a shared event. You do not get to 29 trillion dollars in debt with just one side doing it. They both are responsible, but by god you will never say anything bad about your fucking party, that would get you attacked on this forum.
Yes, one side is largely responsible. Look at all the spending programs in our budget and you'll see that Dims are responsible for almost all of them.

Dims are the big spenders. Biden's $3.5 trillion infrastructure is sufficient proof of that.

Here's the reason that the Dim's planned spending spree is utterly insane:

Biden’s trillion-dollar spending spree will lead to financial collapse

And even all that spending isn’t enough: Social Security’s “unfunded liabilities” — how much money the government would need today to make up the difference between the money that will be paid into Social Security in the future and the benefits that have been promised — is about $40 trillion.
How much is $40 trillion? It is all the money in the world — literally: All the cash in circulation, plus all the deposits in checking accounts and savings accounts, adds up to about $40 trillion. That is a big hole to climb out of.
Just as inflation can cause more inflation, one of the biggest drivers of today’s budget deficits are yesterday’s budget deficits. The federal government is currently spending more than half a trillion dollars a year on interest payments for money borrowed in the past — money that already has been spent.
Our budget game is one part musical chairs, one part Russian roulette, and somebody is going to have to lose when the music stops.
They have to break the dollar and abolish it to put us all on Global Cryptocurrency.

Another “I found fiscal Jesus” thread from a right wing nut summarily after losing an election where the right winger spent historic sums of money. Sigh. You have zero credibility.

The Great Obama cut his deficit to under $500 billion
Crooked Donnie ran $1.5 trillion deficit in what he called the strongest economy ever
First he pushed it up to $1.5 trillion.

Before COVID, Trump's worst deficit was under $1 trillion.

Trump isn't responsible for COVID stimulus spending.

Forum List

Back