Funny how Democrats and the Left now pretend to be anti Russia

Funny how Democrats and the Left now pretend to be anti Russia​

Have you been in a fucking coma the last 10 years? We Democrats have been yelling at Republicans since before 2016 because of your party colluding with Russia to destroy American Democracy.

Now sit down and be quiet.

You loons are really going to beat the shit out of that dead horse. Anyway here is some real collusion with Russia.

Prove it.
Wow. That's some serious willful blindness!

Putin is a remarkable statesman up against weak western EU politicians and veggie Joe who just talk and talk and do nothing.
Putin is laughing at these weasels and continuing to implement his humanitarian mission to free the Ukrainian people.

Sunni Man is probably Putin's biggest cheerleader on this forum.

The ODS and BDS is so powerful among these tards, they portray Putin as manly constantly.

It’s not “funny” because it is untrue.
Maybe, maybe not. One thing for sure, is the nut ball radical trumpers seem to accept it without public blowback, accept for little posters on message boards whining because they are being pointed towards in the vacuum of responsible republican leadership. In the trump/post trump time responsible republican leadership are like mutually un-associated terms.

Maybe, maybe not. One thing for sure, is the nut ball radical trumpers seem to accept it without public blowback, accept for little posters on message boards whining because they are being pointed towards in the vacuum of responsible republican leadership. In the trump/post trump time responsible republican leadership are like mutually un-associated terms.
Wrong. The thread headline is absolutely false. And the balance of your post is just you spouting partisan bullshit.

The ODS and BDS is so powerful among these tards, they portray Putin as manly constantly.

There are always outliers. If you think a majority of Rs in the country or on this board are for Putin, you’re a fool.

Then again, you still believe in Russiagate.

Wrong. The thread headline is absolutely false. And the balance of your post is just you spouting partisan bullshit.
I posted a lot of articles. It has been in the news, on the internet, in the papers with quotes. Where there is smoke there is often fire. Believe what you like.

I’ve had several cons/Rs on this forum call me a Putin puppet, because I’ve criticized our government’s actions in Ukraine the past decade and NATO’s expansion eastward. So much for being Pro-Putin.

There are always outliers. If you think a majority of Rs in the country or on this board are for Putin, you’re a fool.

Then again, you still believe in Russiagate.
Outliers! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I could literally post all day showing you the Putin cock gobblers on this forum.

Comrade Carlson would not be spending his nights praising Putin if there were just outliers.

Outliers! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I could literally post all day showing you the Putin cock gobblers on this forum.

Comrade Carlson would not be spending his nights praising Putin if there were just outliers.
Silly. You just parrot CNN talking points, yet have the nerve to criticize those doing the same with Fox. Dumb.

I posted a lot of articles. It has been in the news, on the internet, in the papers with quotes. Where there is smoke there is often fire. Believe what you like.
No. You didn’t. Trump made a comment about how Putin’s strategy showed genius. He didn’t call Putin a genius. And nowhere is there any actual support in the GOP for Putin’s evil behavior.

By the way, both in the real world and in logic, it is quite often UNTRUE that ‘where there’s smoke, there’s fire.’ You are the one believing what you choose to believe and that’s only because you choose to believe it; not because it is at all true. It isn’t true.

Silly. You just parrot CNN talking points, yet have the nerve to criticize those doing the same with Fox. Dumb.
From here on, whenever a Trumptard/pseudocon posts something identical to what the old time comm symps used to say, I will tag it for you.

They do it all the time.

I warned during the 2016 campaign that Trump would lead the dupes into the far left cave. And he has done a bang-up job of it.

From here on, whenever a Trumptard/pseudocon posts something identical to what the old time comm symps used to say, I will tag it for you.

They do it all the time.

I warned during the 2016 campaign that Trump would lead the dupes into the far left cave. And he has done a bang-up job of it.
You only know what you’ve been told by the government/media complex in the past few weeks about Ukraine. Your opinion can be condensed into the following. Putin is a war criminal and Russia is entirely at fault for everything. Anyone who strays even slightly from your position is to be slander a Russian agent.

The war in Ukraine has NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP. I know this is difficult for someone like you, who thinks trump or Trumpers are behind everything evil and wrong is this world.

No. You didn’t. Trump made a comment about how Putin’s strategy showed genius. He didn’t call Putin a genius. And nowhere is there any actual support in the GOP for Putin’s evil behavior.

By the way, both in the real world and in logic, it is quite often UNTRUE that ‘where there’s smoke, there’s fire.’ You are the one believing what you choose to believe and that’s only because you choose to believe it; not because it is at all true. It isn’t true.
I have been a fireman. Often I smelled smoke before I saw fire. It is an old saying because often true. I have also seen it where it was just smoldering embers smoking until they got oxygen, then becoming fire.

Learn to read.
Why must every issue be turned into a duopoly argument? You guys always do this. It’s my party good. Your party bad.

This is divisive and destructive.

I’ve had many arguments with Rs and cons about Ukraine on this forum. They eventually call me a Putin puppet, just like libs and Ds do.

Forum List

Back