Yes, I'm rootin for Putin

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Some people accuse me of being in Putin's corner because I'm a Trump supporter. Which is nonsense because I've been an admirer of Putin every since he became the President well over a decade ago. Long before Trump threw his hat into the political arena and ran for office.

I liked how Putin, after he was firmly secure in place as president. Started turning around the Russian economy by arresting the billionaire jewish oligarchs who were robbing the country blind, and sending them either to prison or exile.

The average Russian citizen felt humiliated by the western nations treatment of their country after the breakup of the Soviet Union and the chaotic events afterwards. Putin felt the same way, and began to restore public order and revitalize the moribund economy. He then proceeded to modernize and build up the military, and restore the Russian Orthodox Church back to its historic cultural place in society.

Putin had become a darling of the U.S. leadership first with Bush and then Obama, as an honored guest at lavish White House state dinners. But when the winter olympics were held in Sochi, Russia. President Putin banned all LBGT posters, flags, and homo pride parades. He then started taking flack from the western media for the banning. But later he refused to legalize sodomite marriage. Putin then became public enemy #1 of the Obama administration. Every since then Russia has been a prime liberal loon Demtard target, and blamed for all kinds of crazy things. Such as Hillary' loss and Trump's 2016 presidential victory.

The EU and the U.S. has been using NATO for decades to slowly box in Russia and make it subservient to the western nation's demands. Putin a man of action, finally had to take matters into his own hands in order to resolve the situation of a lawless criminal government on his border becoming a member of NATO

So yes, Putin is a remarkable and resourceful leader who will weather the political storm of Russia's humanitarian peacekeeping foray into Ukraine and will emerge victorious.

Last edited:
Some people accuse me of being in Putin's corner because I'm a Trump supporter. Which is nonsense because I've been an admirer of Putin every since he became the President well over a decade ago. Long before Trump threw his hat into the political arena and ran for office.

I liked how Putin, when he was firmly secure as president. Turned around the Russian economy by arresting the billionaire jewish oligarchs who were robbing the country blind, and sending them either to prison or exile.

The average Russian citizen felt humiliated by the western nations treatment of their country after the breakup of the Soviet Union and the chaotic events afterwards. Putin felt the same way, and began to restore public order and revitalize the moribund economy. He then proceeded to modernize and build up the military, and restore the Russian Orthodox Church back to its historic cultural place in society.

Putin had become a darling of the U.S. leadership first with Bush and then Obama, as an honored guest to White House state functions. But when the winter olympics were held in Sochi, Russia. President Putin banned all LBGT posters, flags, and homo pride parades. He started taking flack from the western media for the banning. But later he refused to legalize sodomite marriage. Putin became enemy #1 to Obama's Democrat administration. Every since then Russia is a prime liberal loon Demtard target, and blamed for all kinds of crazy things. Such as Hillary' loss and Trump's 2016 presidential victory.

So yes, Putin is a remarkable and resourceful leader who will weather the political storm of Russia's humanitarian peacekeeping foray into Ukraine and emerge victorious. ....
putin is just misunderstood, like trump, and hitler.

I liked how Putin, after he was firmly secure as president. Turned around the Russian economy by arresting the billionaire jewish oligarchs who were robbing the country blind, and sending them either to prison or exile.

Putin had become a darling of the U.S. leadership first with Bush and then Obama, as an honored guest to White House state functions. But when the winter olympics were held in Sochi, Russia. President Putin banned all LBGT posters, flags, and homo pride parades. He started taking flack from the western media for the banning. But later he refused to legalize sodomite marriage. Putin became enemy #1 to Obama's Democrat administration. Every since then Russia is a prime liberal loon Demtard target, and blamed for all kinds of crazy things. Such as Hillary' loss and Trump's 2016 presidential victory.

So yes, Putin is a remarkable and resourceful leader who will weather the political storm of Russia's humanitarian peacekeeping foray into Ukraine and emerge victorious. ....

I would expect nothing less from a Holocaust denier.

putin is just misunderstood, like trump, and hitler.
Why must you invoke Hitler all the time?

Mao, Stalin and Castro were also misunderstood if you think that way but the most misunderstood was Lucifer himself!

Now stop insulting Hitler by comparing Dumb and Dumber…

I liked how Putin, after he was firmly secure as president. Turned around the Russian economy by arresting the billionaire jewish oligarchs who were robbing the country blind, and sending them either to prison or exile.

Sorry little buddy but I ain’t buying any of that nonsense and just feel like you are trying to troll the left so hard that like a Russian tank you are missing your mark as usual!

Mao, Stalin and Castro were also misunderstood if you think that way but the most misunderstood was Lucifer himself!

Sorry little buddy but I ain’t buying any of that nonsense and just feel like you are trying to troll the left so hard that like a Russian tank you are missing your mark as usual!
stop emotarding all the time, you mental wreck. how about changing your handle again. that projects stability. like hitler, he changed his name frequently as well. did you know that?

:fu:

Your love of the Russian dictator shows you the TRAITOR we always knew you to b. TRAITOR

stop emotarding all the time, you mental wreck. how about changing your handle again. that projects stability. like hitler, he changed his name frequently as well. did you know that?
Now I am Hitler according to you, and this thread is not about me but about the OP support of Pootin.

Also feel free where I have written a kind word about Pootin and I will show where I have called for his death…

Now do you see Hitler in everyone you disagree with?

The EU and the U.S. has using NATO for decades to box in Russia and make it subservant to western demands. Putin a man of action, finally had to take matters into his own hands in order to resolve the situation of a lawless criminal government on his border.
You are providing aid and comfort to Russian aggression.

Uh oh! Don't go picking on Hitler, eh?

The EU and the U.S. has using NATO for decades to box in Russia and make it subservant to western demands. Putin a man of action, finally had to take matters into his own hands in order to resolve the situation of a lawless criminal government on his border.

As long as we're coming out of the closet tonight, I will take the lead and make an announcement too.

I'm still not gay. There, I said it.

Uh oh! Don't go picking on Hitler, eh?
Hey, are you saying Hitler is as dumb as dumb and dumber?

Say what you may about that genocidal maniac the fact is Stalin still had him beat by a country mile when it came to genocide and Pootin seem more like a little sissy with this weak show in the Ukraine…

Hell, Bush I and II did a better job at rolling the tanks in than Pootin!

waah. waah. why are you dramaqueening so much?

i quoted sunni man, who loves to claim that hitler was just misunderstood, followed by the emoticon with shades.

and you weenie can't stop queefing. how about a nap.
No, you invoke Hitler like a true moronic piece of trash without understanding Hitler was a genocidal maniac that was way smarter than Dumb and Dumber…

Pootin can’t even be consider as great as the last Czar of Russia seeing he can’t even roll his tanks in the Ukraine correctly…

No, you invoke Hitler like a true moronic piece of trash without understanding Hitler was a genocidal maniac that was way smarter than Dumb and Dumber…

Pootin can’t even be consider as great as the last Czar of Russia seeing he can’t even roll his tanks in the Ukraine correctly…
ask sunni man, and then hug your himmler puppet.

As long as we're coming out of the closet tonight, I will take the lead and make an announcement too.

I'm still not gay. There, I said it.
That is what they all say!

Pootin attack on Ukraine seem kind of gay and just weak as hell!

Can we all admit when Bush I and II did their attacks they did a better job and hell I believe Obama could have done better than Pootin!

Forum List

Back