Funny how Democrats and the Left now pretend to be anti Russia

trump-tweet-putin.jpg

I wonder if Sean Hannity is jealous that Comrade Carlson is becoming more popular than he is.

Biden and Putin are still to this day even in the middle of the current conflict are colluding with The Ayatollah to give Iran Nukes and ICBMs and other weaponry.

What "judgement" did Hillary override? What order did she give? You don't know how sucking up works, do you dumbass?
You claimed she approved Uranium One.

But she was only one of half a dozen people who had to give it the thumbs up. She was just one thumb.

You haven't seen the "Rootin' for Putin" threads?
you didn't read them obviously. too fking funny. They're rootin for putin to die!!! get slaughtered. maybe read a bit. another example of a true throw and go.

you didn't read them obviously. too fking funny. They're rootin for putin to die!!! get slaughtered. maybe read a bit. another example of a true throw and go.

I'm sure when Trump said he wanted to get more friendly with Russia, you supported that position.

Every time Trump praised Putin and his leadership, you said Trump was right.

Now you're remorseful over your past stand on Putin. But you can't make people forget what your position was.

Is the West really worth saving the way we are heading? The Eastern Europeans are the only ones who really remember what a jackboot on the throat is and we are accepting that to ourselves because of social justice run amok.
No, most of these millennial douchebags aren't worth saving.

What solution do you propose?

You claimed she approved Uranium One.

But she was only one of half a dozen people who had to give it the thumbs up. She was just one thumb.
No I didn't, nimrod. Go back and check.

All the people who gave the thumbs up were Obama cronies.

Really. I don’t know any Rs like that. In fact, they generally hate Putin and Russia.

Is this what CNN and MSNBC are saying?

Must every issue be made partisan duopoly politics?
Are you kidding? The pseducons have been expressing their love for Putin on this forum since the Obama Administration!

Funny how Democrats and the Left now pretend to be anti Russia​

Have you been in a fucking coma the last 10 years? We Democrats have been yelling at Republicans since before 2016 because of your party colluding with Russia to destroy American Democracy.

Now sit down and be quiet.
The “collusion” you made up out of whole clothe? You lied then and you’re lying now. It’s what you liberoids do. You lie and then get all sad when you find nobody believes any of your bullshit anymore.

Imagine if instead of Trump, Obama had had this exchange with Bill O'Reilly.

oreilly-1.jpg

Do you respect Putin?

obama-mad-2.jpg

I do respect him. He's a great leader.

oreilly.jpg

But he's a killer. Putin's a killer.

obama-mad.jpg

There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?

hannity-yelling.png

What do you expect from a Kenyan Marxist Muslim!

I'm sure when Trump said he wanted to get more friendly with Russia, you supported that position.
sure, why wouldn't we as a country want to get along with all countries? I saw reset buttons and secret handshakes from the demofks. How is it different? Explain for us.

Funny how Democrats and the Left now pretend to be anti Russia​

Have you been in a fucking coma the last 10 years? We Democrats have been yelling at Republicans since before 2016 because of your party colluding with Russia to destroy American Democracy.

Now sit down and be quiet.
Where's your proof of that? Typical of a leftist. Too stupid to know your being manipulated by the press.

Now you're remorseful over your past stand on Putin.
why me? I have no input into state department business. I care about russian people like I care about Ukraine people. tyrants like xiden and Putin control narratives and rule with despotism like these fks do. Did you believe hitlery's reset?

Forum List

Back