Fuel Prices as a result of management.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

The potato was VP the last time gas cost me anything close to $5 a gallon because of the regulations and mismanagement of the country under the meat puppet.

Now we have the potato who seems to forget that was when he was VP, but I wonder if he is even aware of where he is.

The potato was VP the last time gas cost me anything close to $5 a gallon because of the regulations and mismanagement of the country under the meat puppet.

Now we have the potato who seems to forget that was when he was VP, but I wonder if he is even aware of where he is.

I am not sure what oil company Biden is CEO of.

Anyone know?

Right now our emergency reserve, if he would give out the permits to drill on federal land. The price would plummet over night. That's how a president can effect the price of oil.
What do you estimate the price would plummet too if Biden allowed all the permits that our processing plants can handle?

Right now our emergency reserve, if he would give out the permits to drill on federal land. The price would plummet over night. That's how a president can effect the price of oil.

Biden's First Year Drilling Permitting Stomps Trump's By 34%​

https://biologicaldiversity.org › news › press-releases

Jan 21, 2022 — WASHINGTON— New federal data shows the Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands in its first ...

Did Biden open oil drilling?

This week, the Biden administration took two of its biggest steps yet to open public lands to fossil fuel development, holding its first onshore lease sales and releasing a proposed plan for offshore drilling that could open parts of the Gulf of Mexico and Alaska's Cook Inlet to leasing through 2028.Jul 2, 2022

Biden plan could allow new offshore drilling in Gulf of Mexico​

You mean refineries? Yes he has been against them for the 50 years he has been in politics. Still though, if he said he was going to give the permits on federal land. The price of oil would plummet.
How much? The oil would have to be refined right? How long would it take for that oil to get to market?

How much? The oil would have to be refined right? How long would it take for that oil to get to market?
Bush just mentioned that he was thinking about opening up Alaska for drilling the price plummeted the next day. Biden said he was going to put oil companies out of business and when it was announced he won. The price of oil started to go up.

Forum List

Back