From the ‘You’re Kidding Yet It’s Government’ Files of the Babbitt Murder

Would have been nice to prove all of that in an open trial, but the government decided to whitewash the whole thing and bury all the documents related to the "investigation" as deep as they could.

I would hope a Republican Congress could re-open this, but what will probably happen is Biden will pardon the shooter as soon as there is even a chance of a full investigation done by someone other than deep state hacks.
:cuckoo:

No, behind it was the legislature, not the executive, not the judiciary.
Both Houses of Congress and both the outgoing and incoming Vice President. That is most of the damn government doofus
wow, now claiming she had a bomb?
A crazed woman breaking through a barricade in the face of drawn guns wearing a backpack.

That absolutely suggests a suicide bomber

If that's all you got as a response, then you have no response.
My response said it all. You're fucked in the head.

You're story is bullshit. Byrd spoke with investigators. Just not without a lawyer present.

Both Houses of Congress and both the outgoing and incoming Vice President. That is most of the damn government doofus

A crazed woman breaking through a barricade in the face of drawn guns wearing a backpack.

That absolutely suggests a suicide bomber

The VP in this situation is part of the legislature.

That's the first I've heard of the "she had explosives" trope, think it all up yourself?

The VP in this situation is part of the legislature.

That's the first I've heard of the "she had explosives" trope, think it all up yourself?
The minute I saw that she had a backpack on while breaching that barricade...and any LEO worth a shit would have been thinking the same

Why ask me? Ask the Department of Justice.

You are the one saying there is an actual interview, where he actually talked. Where is the transcript?

It's not like the information has to be withheld due to prosecutorial needs.....

You are the one saying there is an actual interview, where he actually talked. Where is the transcript?

It's not like the information has to be withheld due to prosecutorial needs.....
I already posted a link showing he spoke with investigators. You'll have to jump through your own hoops if you want more information.

I already posted a link showing he spoke with investigators. You'll have to jump through your own hoops if you want more information.

No references, no transcript.

The same people are also the ones who didn't release his name for months.

More noise, Marty? I already showed you he spoke with the DoJ.

You showed the DOJ saying they spoke with him, nothing about him replying other than to say "I have no statement to make"

Again, a Transcript would settle this argument.

You showed the DOJ saying they spoke with him, nothing about him replying other than to say "I have no statement to make"

Again, a Transcript would settle this argument.
Wrong again, idiot. They said information they gathered included statements from him.

Forum List

Back