From the ‘You’re Kidding Yet It’s Government’ Files of the Babbitt Murder

I conclude from what I see posted, and from you I see excusing a cold blooded shooting because it meets your political needs.
You see a lot of things that aren't there. Seems you suffer from dementia.

Again, if all you have is semantics you have nothing.

If a person sits down on a talk show and says nothing, were they interviewed?
Dude...in spite of your bogus claim...you now know he was interviewed.

Your latest line of bullshit was that he didn't say anything during that interview.

Last edited:
Show me where I lied.

Too easy... you said...

I said he didn't answer questions during the interview.

But the Department of Justice says otherwise. Guess who I believe...?

The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia’s Public Corruption and Civil Rights Section and the Civil Rights Division, with the Metropolitan Police Department’s Internal Affairs Division (IAD), conducted a thorough investigation of Ms. Babbitt’s shooting. Officials examined video footage posted on social media, statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses to the events, physical evidence from the scene of the shooting, and the results of an autopsy. Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution. Officials from IAD informed a representative of Ms. Babbitt’s family today of this determination.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.​

Screw that asshole. She got the Darwin award.

Served her right

Dude...in spite of your bogus claim...you now know he was interviewed.

Your latest line of bullshit was that he didn't say anything during that interview.

That's what is being reported, that he refused to make any statements.

Too easy... you said...

But the Department of Justice says otherwise. Guess who I believe...?​
The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia’s Public Corruption and Civil Rights Section and the Civil Rights Division, with the Metropolitan Police Department’s Internal Affairs Division (IAD), conducted a thorough investigation of Ms. Babbitt’s shooting. Officials examined video footage posted on social media, statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses to the events, physical evidence from the scene of the shooting, and the results of an autopsy. Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution. Officials from IAD informed a representative of Ms. Babbitt’s family today of this determination.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.​

Yes, because the government never lies.....

Uh, yeah, I did. WHat I saw was a mob of angry people trying to kill our elected representatives... and the police showing enormous restraint.

You saw what you wanted to see, blinded by your TDS and your hatred of anyone NOT JUST LIKE YOOOOOOOO.

In fact, investigators cleared Byrd of wrongdoing in the shooting without actually interviewing him about the shooting or threatening him with punishment if he did not cooperate with their criminal investigation.

“He didn’t provide any statement to [criminal] investigators and they didn’t push him to make a statement,” Babbitt family attorney Terry Roberts said in an RCI interview. “It’s astonishing how skimpy his investigative file is."

Roberts, who has spoken with the D.C. MPD detective assigned to the case, said the kid-glove treatment of Byrd raises suspicions the investigation was a “whitewash.”

The lawyer's account appears to be backed up by a January 2021 internal affairs report, which notes Byrd "declined to provide a statement,” D.C. MPD documents show.
Skin colors and narrative was the only thing the swamp creatures care about.

I’m so old I remember when the Left pretended to care about the police shooting unarmed citizens.
Awwwwww... wassa madda, Rumplicans? Did authorities reach a conclusion that doesn't fit with your 'there was no insurrection' narrative?

1. there was no murder - merely the death of a rioter who was killed while participating in an assault upon Congress

2. she would still be alive had she not stupidly swallowed the Orange Kool-Aid and penetrated the US Capitol Building during the Insurrection

3. she would still be alive if your Orange Baboon-God and minions like Guilliani and Junior and Hawley and Brooks had not dog-whistle-incited them to violence

Engage in assault on the US Capitol Building and Congress itself and threaten the Vice President and interfere with final presidential election certification?

You run a very good chance of earning a toe-tag... as that fool did... Nature tends to de-select the less intelligent... as it did in this instance. :cool:

Awwwwww... wassa madda, Rumplicans? Did authorities reach a conclusion that doesn't fit with your 'there was no insurrection' narrative?

1. there was no murder - merely the death of a rioter who was killed while participating in an assault upon Congress

2. she would still be alive had she not stupidly swallowed the Orange Kool-Aid and penetrated the US Capitol Building during the Insurrection

3. she would still be alive if your Orange Baboon-God and minions like Guilliani and Junior and Hawley and Books dog-whistle-incited them to violence

Engage in assault on the US Capitol Building and Congress itself and threaten the Vice President and interfere with election certification?

You run a very good chance of earning a toe-tag... as that fool did... Nature tends to de-select the less intelligent... as it did in this instance.

Would have been nice to prove all of that in an open trial, but the government decided to whitewash the whole thing and bury all the documents related to the "investigation" as deep as they could.

I would hope a Republican Congress could re-open this, but what will probably happen is Biden will pardon the shooter as soon as there is even a chance of a full investigation done by someone other than deep state hacks.

Would have been nice to prove all of that in an open trial,
Matters never go to trial if the investigators conclude that no trial is necessary - as happened here.
but the government decided to whitewash the whole thing and bury all the documents related to the "investigation" as deep as they could.
No need to whitewash something that so was so cut-and-dry obvious as the FACT that no murder occurred here.
I would hope a Republican Congress could re-open this, but what will probably happen is Biden will pardon the shooter as soon as there is even a chance of a full investigation done by someone other than deep state hacks.
Yes. I tend to agree. A PREEMPTIVE pardon seems indicated, to prevent servile Rumplican hacks from trying to ruin a loyal Union Man later.

Matters never go to trial if the investigators conclude that no trial is necessary - as happened here.

No need to whitewash something that so was so cut-and-dry obvious as the FACT that no murder occurred here.

Yes. I tend to agree. A PREEMPTIVE pardon seems indicated, to prevent servile Rumplican hacks from trying to ruin a loyal Union Man later.

The guy shot an unarmed women hanging half out of a broken window. In any other police action your side would be screaming from the rafters about an unjustified shooting.

Hypocrites, all of you.

The guy shot an unarmed women hanging half out of a broken window. In any other police action your side would be screaming from the rafters about an unjustified shooting.

Hypocrites, all of you.
That LEO shot a crazed woman who was climbing through a smashed window in a barricade that he was defending. Behind that barricade was the entirety of the US government...and that crazy bitch was wearing a back pack inside which could have been a very large bomb

That LEO shot a crazed woman who was climbing through a smashed window in a barricade that he was defending. Behind that barricade was the entirety of the US government...and that crazy bitch was wearing a back pack inside which could have been a very large bomb

No, behind it was the legislature, not the executive, not the judiciary.

wow, now claiming she had a bomb?

What lengths will your side go to in order to quash this?

Forum List

Back