From the ‘You’re Kidding Yet It’s Government’ Files of the Babbitt Murder

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
In fact, investigators cleared Byrd of wrongdoing in the shooting without actually interviewing him about the shooting or threatening him with punishment if he did not cooperate with their criminal investigation.

“He didn’t provide any statement to [criminal] investigators and they didn’t push him to make a statement,” Babbitt family attorney Terry Roberts said in an RCI interview. “It’s astonishing how skimpy his investigative file is."

Roberts, who has spoken with the D.C. MPD detective assigned to the case, said the kid-glove treatment of Byrd raises suspicions the investigation was a “whitewash.”

The lawyer's account appears to be backed up by a January 2021 internal affairs report, which notes Byrd "declined to provide a statement,” D.C. MPD documents show.
Skin colors and narrative was the only thing the swamp creatures care about.

I’m so old I remember when the Left pretended to care about the police shooting unarmed citizens.

In fact, investigators cleared Byrd of wrongdoing in the shooting without actually interviewing him about the shooting or threatening him with punishment if he did not cooperate with their criminal investigation.

“He didn’t provide any statement to [criminal] investigators and they didn’t push him to make a statement,” Babbitt family attorney Terry Roberts said in an RCI interview. “It’s astonishing how skimpy his investigative file is."

Roberts, who has spoken with the D.C. MPD detective assigned to the case, said the kid-glove treatment of Byrd raises suspicions the investigation was a “whitewash.”

The lawyer's account appears to be backed up by a January 2021 internal affairs report, which notes Byrd "declined to provide a statement,” D.C. MPD documents show.

I’m so old I remember when the Left pretended to care about the police shooting unarmed citizens.

Did they send the Babbitt family a bill for the bullet? They should have.

Justice in America is a strange uneven thing. Three crackers get life for one murder in GA, of a black man who physically tried to take the man’s gun.

In this case she didn’t try to take the gun, but was shot and killed. No prosecution. Weird.

1641985720324.png

Why anyone protested on behalf of an Uber wealthy politician is beyond comprehension. It is a tragedy that anyone was killed. I would never be a part of anything like that unless it's for a middle class or poor person.

She was part of a mob that stormed the Capitol in an attempt to help overturn the results of a free and fair election. Insurrection.
You would think a 12 year veteran would know better to stand down in a highly volatile situation like that. But indoctrination
will do that to you. She's dead. Let it go.

She was part of a mob that stormed the Capitol in an attempt to help overturn the results of a free and fair election. Insurrection.
You would think a 12 year veteran would know better to stand down in a highly volatile situation like that. But indoctrination
So we can gun down all protesters, got it.

And sticking to the bullshit excuse you think a few unarmed people can overthrow the government is such stupidity it’s mind boggling.

1641986391271.jpeg

1641986453512.jpeg

1641986634297.jpeg

Forum List

Back