From the ‘You’re Kidding Yet It’s Government’ Files of the Babbitt Murder

Feel free to keep dodging the actual point of the conversation.
The point is you've been shown you're wrong. He did give statements to investigators.

Maybe you're just unaware that 3 different departments investigated this.

The point is you've been shown you're wrong. He did give statements to investigators.

Maybe you're just unaware that 3 different departments investigated this.

I've been shown nothing. He was interviewed, but we have no record of the statements given.

Since he isn't being prosecuted, and he's given his side on TV why not release the transcripts?

I've been shown nothing. He was interviewed, but we have no record of the statements given.

Since he isn't being prosecuted, and he's given his side on TV why not release the transcripts?
Who says they didn't release those transcripts?

And yes, you've been shown the evidence they collected included statements from him. Denying that is denying reality.

Who says they didn't release those transcripts?

And yes, you've been shown the evidence they collected included statements from him. Denying that is denying reality.

They said they did, they have never released the statements.

The guy shot an unarmed women hanging half out of a broken window. In any other police action your side would be screaming from the rafters about an unjustified shooting.

Hypocrites, all of you.
Nope. Attack the Capitol of the United States and assault its Congress and you take your life in your hands. She lost the bet.

It wasn't an Insurrection so much as it was an Intelligence Test... and Mother Nature de-selected her.

You saw what you wanted to see, blinded by your TDS and your hatred of anyone NOT JUST LIKE YOOOOOOOO.

Actually, most of the people I grew up with are Bleach-Drinking Trump supporters, much to my shame.

What happened on Jan 6 should horrify most decent people.

The guy shot an unarmed women hanging half out of a broken window. In any other police action your side would be screaming from the rafters about an unjustified shooting.

Hypocrites, all of you.

Kondor is one of you.. he's just not a crazy bleach-drinker.

That woman was part of a large, angry mob. Most of the BLM unjustified shootings involve a cop shooting an unarmed person who wasn't an immediate threat.

Nope. Attack the Capitol of the United States and assault its Congress and you take your life in your hands. She lost the bet.

It wasn't an Insurrection so much as it was an Intelligence Test... and Mother Nature de-selected her.

Trespassing is not an attack, congress wasn't assaulted.

Talk about hyperbole.

And your glee over her death is pathetic.

Actually, most of the people I grew up with are Bleach-Drinking Trump supporters, much to my shame.

What happened on Jan 6 should horrify most decent people.

Kondor is one of you.. he's just not a crazy bleach-drinker.

That woman was part of a large, angry mob. Most of the BLM unjustified shootings involve a cop shooting an unarmed person who wasn't an immediate threat.

Kondor is a hack.

Just like you.

And again with your lies about your past allegiances.

Trespassing is not an attack,..
What happened was NOT merely trespassing.

congress wasn't assaulted.
Bull$hit.
Talk about hyperbole.
If that's what your side is calling Truth nowadays...

And your glee over her death is pathetic.
No glee... but no angst, either... too bad for her, that she broke her Oath, broke faith with the Republic, and tried to help a strongman overthrow the Republic.

Zero sympathy... phukk her... and those like her... sic semper proditores...

What happened was NOT merely trespassing.

Bull$hit.

If that's what your side is calling Truth nowadays...

No glee... but no angst, either... too bad for her, that she broke her Oath, broke faith with the Republic, and tried to help a strongman overthrow the Republic.

Zero sympathy... phukk her... and those like her... sic semper proditores...

Yes, there were some assaults as well, and some property damage, and those should be prosecuted, but not OVER prosecuted.

Hyperbolic SJW quisling is hyperbolic.....

Forum List

Back