From the ‘You’re Kidding Yet It’s Government’ Files of the Babbitt Murder

Trespassing is not an attack, congress wasn't assaulted.

Talk about hyperbole.

And your glee over her death is pathetic.
Imbecile, no one from Congress was assaulted because law enforcement did a heroic job of shuffling all of Congress to safety, away from Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists.

Imbecile, no one from Congress was assaulted because law enforcement did a heroic job of shuffling all of Congress to safety, away from Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists.

Yes, because people wandering around taking selfies and talking to law enforcement are all threats.

Some were violent, most were not.

I said there was some violence, and that was a group OUTSIDE the building.
Imbecile, it's because of the violence that Congress had to be evacuated...

It's because Congress was evacuated, no members of Congress were injured or killed...

It's because of the heroic efforts of law enforcement they were all safely evacuated...

And thanks to heroes like Byrd, no members of Congress were hurt or killed even though Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists started breaking into the Capitol before all the members could be safely evacuated.

Imbecile, it's because of the violence that Congress had to be evacuated...

It's because Congress was evacuated, no members of Congress were injured or killed...

It's because of the heroic efforts of law enforcement they were all safely evacuated...

And thanks to heroes like Byrd, no members of Congress were hurt or killed even though Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists started breaking into the Capitol before all the members could be safely evacuated.

Byrd is no hero. He's someone who fired his weapon for no good reason, and the only reason you support him is because he killed someone you despise.

Byrd is no hero. He's someone who fired his weapon for no good reason, and the only reason you support him is because he killed someone you despise.
You're demented, Marty. :cuckoo:

Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists were attempting to break into the House chamber while House members were still holed up inside. Byrd's job was to protect those lawmakers and so it was his duty to keep that mob out until all the lawmakers & staff could be safely evacuated.

And that's exactly what he did when the first member of that mob tried breaching that police barricade.

You're demented, Marty. :cuckoo:

Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists were attempting to break into the House chamber while House members were still holed up inside. Byrd's job was to protect those lawmakers and so it was his duty to keep that mob out until all the lawmakers & staff could be safely evacuated.

And that's exactly what he did when the first member of that mob tried breaching that police barricade.

So he shot one unarmed woman halfway in and out of a broken door window.

Yes, everyone who disagrees with you is a domestic terrorist.

Sorry, "pour encouragement les autres" is not a viable reason for a shooting by law enforcement.

LOL

Nah, a traitor was put down like a rabid dog. No loss.

No treason.

The great and idiotic Faun, all who disagree with me are traitors.

You have now joined my list of people who will make this world a better place when they are 6 feet under it.

So he shot one unarmed woman halfway in and out of a broken door window.

Yes, everyone who disagrees with you is a domestic terrorist.

Sorry, "pour encouragement les autres" is not a viable reason for a shooting by law enforcement.
You're unhinged, Marty. :cuckoo:

No, no one is a domestic terrorist just because they disagree with me. You disagree with me yet I've never called you a domestic terrorist.

But those who stormed the Capitol, threatened the lives of members of Congress, their staff, or the cops trying to keep them out -- were a violent mob of domestic terrorists.

As far as Byrd, you've seen the video. That violent mob of domestic terrorists were trying to break down the doors to get at lawmakers. They ALL backed down after Byrd shot Benedict Babbitt. Byrd kept that entire mob outside the Speaker's Lobby out. If not for his actions, that mob would have all broken through and stormed the House chamber before the remaining lawmakers & staff could be safely evacuated.

Byrd is a hero who saved lives.

No treason.

The great and idiotic Faun, all who disagree with me are traitors.

You have now joined my list of people who will make this world a better place when they are 6 feet under it.
When did I call you a traitor? When did you lose your mind?

You're unhinged, Marty. :cuckoo:

No, no one is a domestic terrorist just because they disagree with me. You disagree with me yet I've never called you a domestic terrorist.

But those who stormed the Capitol, threatened the lives of members of Congress, their staff, or the cops trying to keep them out -- were a violent mob of domestic terrorists.

As far as Byrd, you've seen the video. That violent mob of domestic terrorists were trying to break down the doors to get at lawmakers. They ALL backed down after Byrd shot Benedict Babbitt. Byrd kept that entire mob outside the Speaker's Lobby out. If not for his actions, that mob would have all broken through and stormed the House chamber before the remaining lawmakers & staff could be safely evacuated.

Byrd is a hero who saved lives.

But you sure want to.

Yet other law enforcement were amongst them unmolested.

She could have been taken into custody, instead he shot her.

Again, "pour encouragement les autres" isn't a justified shooting excuse.

When did I call you a traitor? When did you lose your mind?

It's implied in your gleeful jerk off smarmyness about her being shot.

About throwing around traitor and terrorist like it was candy.

About your complete ignoring of the whole summer of Floyd while concentrating on one day of unrest that had ZERO CHANCE of actually bringing down any government function, or actually harming any lawmaker.

You support the narrative of the left in that our democracy was minutes from destruction, when that is complete and utter bullshit.

You are worse than an SJW loser, you are an enabler of them out of your pathetic TDS sociopathy.

Forum List

Back