From the ‘You’re Kidding Yet It’s Government’ Files of the Babbitt Murder

That's not the same as them fearing for their lives.

Keep justifying you snuff dreams about half of the country, it's all you got.

I doubt you have the balls to actually do any of your mewling in public.
Keep justifying you snuff dreams about half of the country

You're completely deranged. :cuckoo:

Did they say anything about him responding?

They could have asked questions, and he could have not answered, and you twats would consider that an "interview"
If you think that happened prove it. In the meantime, you falsely claimed he wasn't interviewed by investigators and I showed he was.

If you think that happened prove it. In the meantime, you falsely claimed he wasn't interviewed by investigators and I showed he was.

Where's the transcript?

Your source says interviewed, not that he said anything.

Where's the transcript?

Your source says interviewed, not that he said anything.
So what? You said he wasn't interviewed. He was. That's leading you down your own created path that he didn't speak during his interview. So.ething else you have failed miserably to prove.

I know you are scared of your own shadow lesh, it's typical of the lack of spine progressive twat that occupies this board.

All type, no action.
WTF are you talking about?

That was one lame response there "keyboard warrior"

So what? You said he wasn't interviewed. He was. That's leading you down your own created path that he didn't speak during his interview. So.ething else you have failed miserably to prove.
You proved the tard wrong/lying so he HAS to say something

What else can I think when some retard fantasizes I want to see half the country die?

by your dismissal of an unarmed women being shot in cold blood, that's the assumption I have to come up with.

I said he didn't answer questions during the interview.

Sorry, but If he didn't respond it wasn't an interview, it was a monologue by the people asking the questions.

Can you prove he responded to the questions, yes or no?

by your dismissal of an unarmed women being shot in cold blood, that's the assumption I have to come up with.
That that is the conclusion you draw, it does not bode well for your mental health. :cuckoo:

Defeated Donald Trump will never take responsibility for his insurrection. And he certainly won't take responsibility for the death of one of his piss drinking rubes who ended up shot to death.

Sore Loser Trump just doesn't have that kind of integrity.

He probably came in his pants when he heard of Babbitt's shooting. He beckoned her to her death.

If the insurrection had lasted another sixty minutes, the fat slob would have had to call a doctor for an erection lasting more than four hours.

I said he didn't answer questions during the interview.

Sorry, but If he didn't respond it wasn't an interview, it was a monologue by the people asking the questions.

Can you prove he responded to the questions, yes or no?
Now you're lying again. You said he wasn't interviewed...

The guy wasn't even fucking interviewed...

Only after being proven wrong did you switch your claim to, OK, so he was interviewed but he didn't speak.

Which you also failed to prove.

That that is the conclusion you draw, it does not bode well for your mental health. :cuckoo:

I conclude from what I see posted, and from you I see excusing a cold blooded shooting because it meets your political needs.

Now you're lying again. You said he wasn't interviewed...

Only after being proven wrong did you switch your claim to, OK, so he was interviewed but he didn't speak.

Which you also failed to prove.

The link I gave said he didn't answer any questions. Sorry, but an interview implies a back and forth. If all you have is semantics, then you have nothing.

Did he answer questions or not?

You say a lot of stupid shit...little of it honest or coherent.

Again, if all you have is semantics you have nothing.

If a person sits down on a talk show and says nothing, were they interviewed?

Forum List

Back